Anyone regret voting for Donald Trump? I admit, I got completely swept up on the Sup Forums memes...

Anyone regret voting for Donald Trump? I admit, I got completely swept up on the Sup Forums memes, and I let the jokes fuck with me. I disconnected from reality, and in like a drug stupor, I pulled the lever for Trump because the "memes" told me so. I pretty much gradually realised how autistic I was as the weeks went on.

It fucks with me every day, that I contributed to Trump. I voted in Pennsylvania, and as you know, PA was won by only a couple fucking votes. I'm part of the problem, and I got cucked by the alt right into destroying what I want in America. I'm a fucking progressive and I voted for Trump. I want Nordic style government, and I still got fucking cunted up the cunt to vote for basically Hitler. Is this what people felt like when they were so defeated at WW1, that they voted for Hitler, even though they hated the man? Because he sounded good?

Fuck, I supported BERNIE from even before the primaries, and I was one of the early guys on his ship. I was talking about a Bernie run in fucking 2014 ffs, when my friends called me crazy.

The hate against Clinton, that blew off, and cheated Bernie added to it. If the DNC candidate was even HALF decent, I wouldn't have been corrupted.

Just fuck my life famalam. I expect you to either ignore or mock me, but if anyone did what I did, let me know your thoughts, please. I know I'm not alone.

And yes, I'm a fucking white male.

Attached: Shareblue-Sample-04-COPY-DL-0-23--for_John_Davis_(Please_rename_before_posting).jpg (224x225, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/165108057/#165111185
youtube.com/watch?v=EWve5GXquqk
youtube.com/watch?v=opAdGt4gOi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

>he voted
bluepilled

Attached: aoawtoc0u7k01.jpg (863x909, 55K)

Fuck and die concern shill

I tried to tell u retards that Trump was a billionaire globalist conman Bush 2.0

Attached: 93_GORILLION_MRW.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Attached: my puci.png (947x633, 965K)

If what you say is true btw, then fuck Jimmy Dore. He is the biggest cancer out there. I hate him so much.

Don't worry Mattis gave him fake codes.

No regret here becuase I voted for Lady Hillary and I'd do it again. There is a big divide between the educated, successful people in this country and poor pickup truck driving useless trash that voted for Trump. Hopefully these losers will leave the country soon.

Attached: 567fg564h5.jpg (960x861, 134K)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/165108057/#165111185

this

Attached: rural and suburban retard drives into ttc tunnel.jpg (1086x665, 118K)

Attached: 23190410918870.png (1000x764, 210K)

wow thx bro

bookmarked

how many times a day do you post this gif? im on Sup Forums a lot and i see you all the time, its like you are paid to do this.

>meme flag
>concern trolling

ignore the shills, dont forget to sage

Q predicted this.

kinda reminds me of that south park episode with the Canadian president.

It's like I was transported to 18 months ago

Attached: 1472670515445.jpg (306x306, 20K)

What's with today's anti trump shills, its so fucking obvious

Attached: 1519872242360m.jpg (659x1024, 112K)

>wants nordic gov.
>hates Hitler
fucking americans, die already.

when are you people going to realize that it doesn't matter what stooge is performing on the stage. they're all court jesters juggling the kikes balls.

solution? dont vote. by not voting you are in fact ACTUALLY voting. you are casting a vote of disapproval for the entire system. you're sending a message that with a 5-10% voter participate rate, it doesn't matter who wins, because the citizens have recognized the fuckery, and have chosen to stop playing. this will send the ultimate message.

assuming this can be accomplished before the fema camps.

fucking morons.

Attached: 1510179840427.jpg (1766x1734, 961K)

they smell blood in the water, first time in weeks they've had a pliable way to wedge semi-rational thinkers.
between bolton + omnibus (and surveillance acts included)

>You're a shill for not sucking Trump's dick unconditionally

Attached: 4 stages of my post-election vieuw of Trump.jpg (600x848, 88K)

I already did stop voting. Once I realized how dead people and illegals can vote the same as anyone, I decided fuck it. Then all the defcon sploits last year just reinforced it to me.

You're a kid so there's the reason why you voted for him.

it's the reddit invasion of Sup Forums talking

Apologize to him, Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=EWve5GXquqk

Attached: Lying Ted Cruz.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Go away ShariaBlue

Trump and Hilary are both zionist cucks (except that Hillary is a witch).

Regret? No. I'm highly disappointed and no longer support him, but his win on election night was a gigantic FUCK YOU to the media and their flunkies. They can't take that away from us, no matter what Trump does from here on out.

AWOOOOOOOOOOOO!

BERNIE 2020 LADDIES!

Attached: jimmy-savile.jpg (570x428, 69K)

>vote is only for good goyim

I am seriously displeased with what he is doing but I don’t regret voting for him, I knew he would be awful when I voted, however I’m still confident that despite all the stupid shit he’s done, that Hillary would have been worst in all most every regard

Hes been a mixed bag. Better than most Republicans, who are less fiscally conservative than the Democrats at this point.

>Cut taxes
>Enlarge government

/thread

I stopped reading after first sentence. I don't regret voting for him. He ran on a platform that I agreed with. I hate neocons and Jews, and Trump has lost my respect, but he was the best Republican candidate that I have ever voted for.

No because I could tell he was a conman from a mile away.

I'm sitting back and drinking up all the sweet Trumpgret tears as he betrays everything the hardcore Trumpers thought he stood for.

youtube.com/watch?v=opAdGt4gOi8

every time i ask myself if i regret voting for trump, i ask myself "would hillary have been better by this point in time?" the answer is always no, so no, i don't regret a thing, even if he does a thing i disagree with from time to time

This post was literally made by another Drumpf shill. The moment you make a post saying “I regret voting for Trump” you give yourself away. I know it’s obvious but there are genuinely people here who think this is a leftist shill attempt.

>would hillary have been better by this point in time?
Hillary would have been a weak one-termer lacking support from leftists in her party. You could almost guarantee a Republican landslide in the 2018 Senate elections if you look at the map. The right wing would be even more unified and angry.

Ironically if Hillary Clinton won it may have been more beneficial to us in the long run. There would probably be enough anger and incentive to enact real reform.

hahaha what the hell that's just how reaction images work people save it and start using it too and it spreads lurk more and stop jumping to conclusions

Stop whinning like a cuck and deal with it

Nope. But you should probably go somewhere else if you feel like talking about it

Varg is probably right about there not being a political solution. Honestly I think the problem is people themselves.

Oh yeah man! I should have voted for Hillary or Gary, I’m I right you guys?

Attached: DBE8C3D1-32DD-4836-87E1-60B33D78484B.jpg (960x540, 214K)

Wishful thinking at best

How would real reform have happened?

Congress would still have been full of cucks.

We are reaching levels of cuckholdry that shouldn't even be possible.
End yourself OP

Attached: jq.png (680x991, 190K)

By showing retarded graphs over and over?

The difference between voting for him and a democrat is that you will always hold a democrat’s feet to the fire, and when it’s a person of your party you will feel a little more comfortable. Had Obama even suggested something like Trump is about to do all hell would have broken loose that the libs are finally going to take your guns. But since it’s Trump he can do just about anything and convince you hardcore supporters that it’s good. I’m not saying you should have voted for Hillary, I’m just saying this was bound to happen, especially with someone like Trump in power and how he won.

>everyone has to love Trump people who don’t are shills REEEEE

I remember the first time I went to a USC party that Miranda Cosgrove was at.

It was at a frat house and I was hanging out and talking to people when this huge guy, probably around 6'5 came up to me and grabbed me by the shoulder and told me very sternly to "come with me, newblood". He led me down to the basement, and that's when I saw her.

She was completely naked, on her hands and knees, on top of a large blue tarp. A single bare lightbulb swung from the ceiling, and two massive football players were fucking her, one in the ass and one in the mouth. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head, and she was covered in semen. The words "COCKGOBBLER" were scrawled on her forehead in permanent marker . The one fucking her in the mouth bust a nut down her throat, and she swallowed it all. She then started screaming "FUNNY POWDER, FUNNY POWDER" over and over at the top of her lungs. The guy that led me in handed me a ceramic plate covered in cocaine and instructed me to blow some in her face. I bent down in front of her and she coughed up a huge glob of cum onto the tarp and looked at me in the eyes, all while still beng fucked in the ass. I grabbed a handful of cocaine and placing it in my palm, I blew it in her face. I had tears in my eyes and silently mouthed "but you were in iCarly". I stood up and another massive jock took my spot and started ramming her in the mouth. I then tried to leave but the guy who took me to the room told me "you have to stay until all the coke is gone lardlungs". I sobbed for the next 3 hours doing my duty until all the men were satisfied and she was passed out in a pool of jizz.

It was the worst night of my life.

>Anyone regret voting for Donald Trump?
as somebody who hates /ptg/ i still dont regrer voting for trump. hillary would have been worse. but that doesnt mean trump isnt complete shit. we dont have to keep pretending to like him now that the election is over

Why wouldn't I be anti trump right now?

>the only other poster ITT who isn't an abject newfag

Attached: 25771614.png (500x514, 147K)

He's banned bumpstocks and cucked on the wall, how dumb can you get?

Yeah, exactly the same thing with me except I live in texas. So my vote meant fuck all

I am sorry obamaleaf

For me it was hard to support Trump after he received 200 million from (((Sheldon Adelson))) before the primaries. I instantly knew he was a kike plant. I tried to warn people but this place was swarming with le_donald redditors who would call me a CTR shill.

>memeflag
>deebly goncerned
>claims to be white male
>gutless faggotry
FUCK OFF YOU GREASY YID

>tfw i voted for clinton because i wanted a hawkish foreign policy
>got it from trump anyway but even more hawkish
and trump voters still delude themselves they havent been cucked into oblivion

I didn't vote for Trump but my political leanings are pretty much yours. I canvassed for Bernie in CA, and seeing him cheated and gutted by Hillary and the DNC led me into a blind rage. I was so angry that soon after the primaries I wasn't sure whether or not I wanted Trump to win, if only to spite the fucking Dems and Clinton and see them writhe in misery and embarrassment.

You know how they say a way to figure out what you want is to flip a coin on it, and what you want it to land as it is spinning in mid-air is what you truly wish to happen? That's how I felt as Trump started leading the Electoral College. When he actually won I knew my feelings were misguided and informed only be hate for Hillary. That is when I knew we were fucked.

Did not imagine Trump would be this fucking incompetent and corrupt though. I thought he would bumble around and have his cabinet carry him throughout his term in office, but this level of ineptitude is mind-blowing- the dude is a moron of the highest order. Good on you for realizing your mistake early on though, shows that there are at least a few Trump voters with the ability to self-reflect and think critically.