These guys should have been part of the z warriors during dbz

these guys should have been part of the z warriors during dbz

The native american guys kid would make more sense

>pakistani mr satan

Nail>Upa's dad= King Chapa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pamput
this is fact

seriously why the fuck they didn't call them to train and fight against nappa and vegeta?

They're too... you know

This. An older version of him would've been a cool addition to the protagonist roster Piccolo Jr. Saga and onward.

That, but Nam could still make sense.

dark skinned?

And now his grandson is non canon.

Haha sorry *raughs*

I'd be down for skinny turban doing cool shit.

"Sorry who are these characters? What they aren't planet destroyers or saiyans? Then fuck off I can't make money off them." - Toriyama

>Krillin, Yamcha, and Tien, three of the strongest fighters on Earth, who are aware of Ki and are already so far beyond most martial artists that it's comical, can barely even scratch Nappa and Vegeta
>But surely these 4 above-average fighters will be able to help

>"Sorry who are these characters? What they aren't planet destroyers or saiyans? Then fuck off I can't make money off them." - Toriyama's Editor

FTFY

Wasn't Upa considered for being a mainstay during Red Ribbon?

Namu is cool as fuck. I love his fight with Goku. His fight with Ranfan is good too, he was a good character.
I guess he'd be about ten years older than Goku and his gang currently.

Yeah but they got like 10x stronger just training for a year at Kami's. It couldn't hurt

bullshit they did.

>I guess he'd be about ten years older than Goku and his gang currently.
Well so is Vegeta and that was never a problem.

Isn't true that Toriyama has a habit of forgetting about minor characters?

based nam could've had solo the entire ginyu force.

Has he ever even been mentioned again?

no he just hates drawing more than one character

>Pakistani
>that fucking dark