Why did I have this sex goddess as a teacher when I was hitting my 13 year old sex drive. Its not fair. Also...

Why did I have this sex goddess as a teacher when I was hitting my 13 year old sex drive. Its not fair. Also, why they Fuck did Trump sign that shit today? A veto would have been consistant with his position: drain swamp, fuck that jew noise, build wall nigga.

Anyway, NOICE thread. This lady is reaaaly hot looking.

Attached: Really NOICE.png (640x940, 329K)

*why did I not half this sex goddess as a teacher...

Trump looked at his retarded base and realized they were better off suffering for the entertainment of the rest of us. He was right.

You did, she just wasnt fucking fat betas like you. Wish you fags would realize thiw before making these "where were these teachers when i was x age?". Teachers aren't fucking the fat naruto fan.

i will write to her in prison, its the most i can do to protect her :(

Because DeClitorus at 13 was a better fuck than most adult soyboys.

Attached: 1510962594576.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Today fucking sucks, NOT only is a 13 year old getting more ass than I am despite the fact I make 132k. My wife won't give me a blow job and Trump signed that hugh lump of shit. Worst of all I can't buy a bumpstock to take it out on everyone and off myself.

Nice.

Warning:Children may appear more attractive as one gets closer to the wall.

Probably cant get laid because the only good thing you can list about yourself is your middle class income.

I'm in disbelief with all these stories about these hot teachers fucking their students. Like what the fuck we're they thinking was going to happen? Granted, they are women so they probably weren't thinking very hard.

I'M HOME I think the national age for consentual sexual relations should be 15/16. I'm only 22; I'm not exclusively attracted to teenagers but during the summer time when all those 15/16/17 year olds are walking around with barely any clothes on, you have to wonder, why else would they dress like that unless they are trying to attract the opposite sex? When I had my first girlfriend d at 13, she was waaaay more interested in fucking than I was. Literally the first time we hung out together (it was at her house) she layed some pillows on the ground an told me that's where I should sit. She fucking strattled me, started aggressively kissing me and I ended up losingy vcard that day. If 16 year olds are sexually active, why is it such a big deal that they have sex with people who are older?

Nice.

Attached: 1519830621961.jpg (240x280, 18K)

Nice.

Man, I love women.

>If 16 year olds are sexually active, why is it such a big deal that they have sex with people who are older?
Because sex should be within the confines of marriage because sex is dangerous to society.
You don't play with fire or you're get burned.

>DeClitorus

Oh shit

Attached: 1521565739493.jpg (236x236, 17K)

Its not about the morals around that, its about shes in a position of authority and this is an abuse of her power.

Attached: 820.jpg (600x367, 27K)

I'm calling fake news on these now. there's one a fucking month. not buying it.

they're trying to use reverse psychology on women teachers to try and get them to fuck their students.

>Be typical white whore
>Reject potential mates your entire life
>Take turns in Chad's cock with the other girls
>Turn 25+ years old
>No Chads want to fuck you anymore
>Resort to banging 13 year old min-Chads because they would fuck anything

Attached: 1447792518473.jpg (970x582, 138K)

I actually agree with this point of veiw. Although I don't think sex should be stricly for procreation, I do believe that it should *require* a certain amount of intimacy between both parties.

I would like to believe that a 13 year old young-adult would be capable of understanding that as , in this case, the woman in power should prioritize her duty above the relationship. As long as this is fully understood by both parties I don't see the problem

She looks like she'd have gorgeous floppy pussy lips to bite onto and she keep it smelling real nice too.

> sex goddess
> bleach blond spic
Come on user