Trump just lost 2020 over Gun Control

I'm sorry Mr Trump but I can no longer vote for a lying gun control idiot like yourself. Try not to take it so personal but there is no way in hell you will win reelection now, It was fun while it lasted.

Gun Control in the Omnibus

The bill contains a gun control provision (Fix NICS) which would strip millions of veterans, seniors, medical marijuana smokers, traffic ticket violators, and others of their constitutional rights -- without substantive due process.

Earlier this year, the House leadership team guaranteed that the anti-gun Fix NICS bill would not move separately, without reciprocity added.

But that was a lie. And now, many pro-gun congressmen are very upset.

“What we were told by our leadership is directly opposite what is happening today,” said Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH).

The bill also contained a “school safety proposal,” which prohibits money from being used for guns and gun training.

So none of the Omnibus funds can be used to arm teachers -- or school resource officers, such as the hero who stopped a shooting at a Maryland school this week.

By the way, some congressmen will try to fool voters in their district by appealing to the fact that they voted against the omnibus on final passage.

What this ignores is that they voted FOR the bill before they voted against it -- hence the reason that the rule vote was so important.

Attached: 270q7d.jpg (640x425, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/gun-laws-obama-has-signed-2012-12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good.

Why wouldn't the nra support a bump stock ban?

Attached: 3t33.jpg (480x258, 7K)

It's over big orange, I'm with her now

Why would GOA?

Attached: -GOA-is-worse-than-bad.-.png (810x450, 566K)

kill yourself shill rat

How many guns did Obama ban again?

I bet you voted for Gun Grabber Mitt Romney too

How does this happen?
How can unrelated shit be added to a budget bill to hold it hostage?
How can legislators be allowed to pass a law they haven't fully read?
How can elected officials serve the interest of illegal aliens in allowing them free entry, free money and the right to vote for more? Also they out breed us and will kill us and probably eat us when they outnumber us.

Attached: pol3.png (1625x778, 188K)

kill yourself shill rat

>implying he ever was a 2 term president
He was only in it to get a true communist in on the next term. You had no options. Ron Paul and Jim Webb were the last choices we had that wouldn't have done something like this.

Attached: absolutefaggotry.jpg (780x500, 72K)

>kill yourself shill rat
Not until I vote against his ass in 2020. He is a complete moron, says he supports the 2nd yet too stupid to understand gun laws and our Constitution

Attached: MoronInChief.jpg (578x161, 27K)

A president finally taking your backward country out of the 18th century.

BAD IDEA BUMP STOCKS BAN are capitalized. Freudian slip

Attached: Born_and_die_a_slave_.png (1181x866, 215K)

He definitely guaranteed a democrat will win 2020

Same week Trump was pushing his gun control shit on Governor Rick Scott in Florida his man in Pennsylvanian got his ass handed to him by a gun friendly Democrat who doesn't support any new gun laws

Attached: 1521031373046.jpg (1983x1129, 831K)

They did? That seems really hard to believe. Do you have a source?

Kill yourself shill rat

Yep. Feel the same way. Dude threw me under the bus. He has 3 years to unfuck his 2nd amendment stance before I vote 3rd party 2020.

>Kill yourself shill rat
Go home Donnie, no one cares Stormy gave you the herpes

keep in mind, the alternative would have been worse..

I know. FFS, republicans are smoking crack if they think their constituents and people that crossed the isle want gun control.

GOA didn't support the Bump stock ban, The NRA did, the reason the NRA are suing Florida is unconstitutional banning 18 yr olds, not bumpstocks, they are just in the same bill

No , glad we did the win, We needed the SCOTUS more than we need donnie again in 2020. it just wont happen again

None. he pushed hard for some draconian gun control, but couldn't get the votes. The irony is that Obama actually REPEALED certain restrictions related to the carrying of guns. We can take firearms in National Parks and bring them onto Amtrak trains thanks to him.

businessinsider.com/gun-laws-obama-has-signed-2012-12

>before I vote 3rd party 2020.
Im going to have to, with me it's personal, I cant vote for anyone who passes gun control, I sat home for Romney over the bullshit he pulled as Governor of Massachusetts, I cant do it, I just cant

>wife worked in Massachusetts at the time
>bought her a compliant AR15
>10rd mag, solid stock, welded muzzle
>moved to gunshinestate still have it
>Laugh in spite at Mitt every time I pop in a 30 rounder

cuck