In what stadium are you guys right now?

in what stadium are you guys right now?

Attached: 4 stages of my post-election vieuw of Trump.jpg (600x848, 88K)

I'm on an even higher tier than that.
Trump is the best choice possible because seeing all the Trumpcucks getting conned and seething is the most satisfying outcome possible.

still better than hillary in the long term but significantly more disappointing

How about "Hillary Clinton was a war mongerer with the average left wing respect for the economy who is likely to declare war rather than impose tariffs to achieve her goals."

No, I don't want to die in Clinton's hell fire of a war.

But yes, Trump is a fairly average president

>elect dumb reality tv star for president
>dumb reality tv stars acts like a dumb reality tv star
>poltards pretend he's playing 29D underwater hippo chess

IMAYGINE MOI SHOCK

4. I now fully believe trump is a Jewish plant meant to give white Americans a false sense of hope and security.

why are you so sure Hillary would have started a war?
anyway, we're indeedlucky Trump has never bombed Syria or threatend Kim Jong-Un and Xi Jinping...

>No substantial difference
This is a shill post right?

Sage

He's a deep state zionist like those that came before him. Whoever expected something different is a moron.

so you're still stage one? after a year?
God I hope you get medical assistance

She would not shut the fuck up about Russia. Granted, I accept this may have been a dog whistle to signify she knows the insane Marxist SJWs were catalysed by Russians, but to a lot of people, most importantly the Russians, it looked like she had personally declared war against Russia.

I just don't want war.

i supported him since day one and i unironically thought he would deport tens of millions of spics and loosen gun laws

Why do people suddenly care about Trumps actions, he is an irrelevant pawn, he was voted in to block Hillary and any other mainstream globalist, him being there is all that matters what he does is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things

Really man? That must suck.

I don't know what image you have of the president, but he's not like your queen just some symbolical figure that sits in his throne all day while using tax money to stuff himself. no, he actually has to do shit
Trump could fuck shit up seriously

The biggest red pill is that supporting Hillary would have accelerated the decline and led to an even bigger reaction against the establishment than the cuckolded one we have now

>At least shes american
since when are lizard people american?

>Not voting for increasingly far-left Democrats to cause a civil war

Attached: 1498158716420.jpg (541x541, 50K)

I like Trump because people hate him. I never voted for him because of policy, I voted for him for chaos.

They live under America, so technically they're American.

The MAGA movement is supposed to be a fuck you to the media and politics. Policy doesn't matter, that shit is controlled by kikes anyways.

Where is the
>waiting for the shillfestation to die down
Image?

Vote for oprah next.

You remember the true promise of kek, not anything nationalistic or revanchist, just pure chaos.

lmfao these shills.

SAD!

yeah it does. atleast i wasn't as delusional as some people. remember back in 2016 when people here thought that he was the second coming of hitler and that he would BTFO the jews?