youtube.com/watch?v=SZQzW_QfPew
raymears.com/Bushcraft_Product/66-Gransfors-Bruks-Scandinavian-Forest-Axe/
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/215204
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Savage#Banned_from_entering_the_United_Kingdom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This will be fun...

>Amerimutt
>In Y*nk hours

Don't get me wrong, this is a 10/10 thread and my cock is rock hard but this is getting 404'd.

Would it be illegal if I said that OP should kill himself because this is a shit thread with no links?

I'm joking, let the hunger games begin!

Attached: Sign the US away.jpg (1067x600, 85K)

It will trigger Burgers

Attached: 56% school shooter.jpg (1206x591, 146K)

Attached: forskin.jpg (689x758, 101K)

Attached: me.gif (326x250, 784K)

Forgot just how bad the november 2015 terror attack in paris were. 130 dead (plus 7 subhuman rats)

KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=UBpzJ-TLpbE
>tfw I was 19 when this came out
Fucking hell I've wasted my twenties, I want to go back. If you're younger than 25 start going out and stuff before it's too late.

Attached: edgypepe.png (743x435, 72K)

>you will never teach a tech illiterate Peter how to use the Internet and set up daily pod-casts to reach the younger generation.

Attached: peter hitchens.jpg (791x447, 85K)

brits aren't white

HERE WE GO
HERE WE FUCKING GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: amerimutt mask.png (347x651, 96K)

Anyone else dearly looking forward to this summer, just for the BBQs?
There's just something about the smokey, char-grilled flavour that you can't find anywhere else. It's magical. No matter how hard you try, you can't replicate it with a typical oven grill.
Even the cheapest cuts taste absolutely deluxe when barbecued. It's the strangest thing. You burn and blacken that cheap crappy mystery meat and you end up with something incredible.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: 093fd3e93a1f467020e868ed0a6a8d79cd4c83d99c52c498374d6d16e62b8e5a_3989766.jpg (1600x900, 312K)

>el aberración

Checked.

Steerpike's been on the drink lads.

Attached: flag-on-fire.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Attached: Mutt.jpg (600x600, 64K)

fucking hell
I'm on a list because of you now

MUTT

Attached: E60B6C4B-ECDA-4F84-982B-826762A9E1D5.jpg (600x400, 36K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jxczVhG0os8

Attached: pepedrink.png (598x434, 69K)

Attached: bongistan2.jpg (750x438, 27K)

What are you drinking tonight

Attached: medicine.jpg (600x600, 82K)

Can someone bogpill me on Cambridge Analytica shit
Are people really crying because it helped drumfpt and bongexit

>Labour At War As Owen Smith Sacked from Shadow Cabinet Over Brexit Stance
archive.is/alBmZ

Corbyn's on his anti-brexit moodswing
I don't get why this is so controversial, Owen Smith is a literal who, and someone who tried to get rid of Corbyn. Cunt's lucky he ever got a look in.

For the record: I don't like pedos. That being said Milo is an incredibly useful ally to the far-right and the leftists know this, which is why he has been attacked. Does it not concern you in the slightest how well coordinated this attack against Milo was?

Let me remind you: two years ago the ENTIRE race of white men were cowering in their KEK-SHEDS. You and your peers were like beaten down dogs, the fight completely and totally whipped out of you. If a white man dared to speak up against the leftists and SJW's, all a liberal had to do was scream "Racist!" and that same white men would be prostrating himself and begging for forgiveness...He would be on his knees groveling before the Congressional Black Caucus and on MSNBC crying in front of Rachel Maddow. Until Milo came along...

It took a gay, Greek, Jew (of all people) to help white men find their spine. He was the first person to loudly and publicly take on the ENTIRE left and all of their power-bases for other white men to stand up and even begin to learn to fight again.

And now he is being pushed out. There is a book you retards need to read called: Cuckservatives. It goes over this idiotic purity-spiraling you morons always fall for. The premise is simple: the left embraces their radicals, and the right pushes them out of the movement; it is for this VERY REASON that white nationalism is such a horrific shitshow of incompetence and failure.

Never forget that for the last 100 YEARS the right has lost EVERY engagement. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. I strongly suggest you lend Milo your support, read Cuckservatives instead of another esoteric bullshit book about philosophy, and embrace the radicals within our movement. If you can't do those simple things than we will be defeated and your bullshit code of honor, your prepping, and your guns will mean exactly fucking DICK. The 3rd world will flow into our countries and the white race will be finished; bred right out of existence. Come at me faggots.

Who are you picking on?
Not supporting multiculturalism can land you in Jail in the UK.

I went to the local with my mum and dad and had a few ales.

VODKA REDBULLS WOOOOOOOO

raymears.com/Bushcraft_Product/743-The-Ray-Mears-Bushcraft-Knife/

>Amerimutt edition
what could possibly go wrong???

Attached: reded4.jpg (393x352, 15K)

>That being said Milo is an incredibly useful ally to the far-right

Yeah! Milo's great cause he TRIGGERS the lefties!

Attached: ptg.jpg (866x900, 124K)

Attached: ted.jpg (1024x580, 97K)

You didn't stop at the off licence for a bottle on the way home?

I did but I'm not drinking anything atm

Was this post written 2 years ago?

I'm sympathetic to purityfags but I just can't reject a holistic approach for strategic reasons

OK people like PJW and Sargoy are legit morons but how many 12 year olds use them as a stepping stone?

A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down and all that

Comfy song-
youtube.com/watch?v=meGPgvLcpWk

Attached: Yep.png (640x428, 225K)

Haven't like 1 million young Anglo girls been groomed over the last 40 years?
Where they get them drunk, pass them around and never leave them alone. This way they are fed and housed but the are fucking different pakis 3-9 times a day.

Its disgusting. The UK is disgusting. It's like a 'hell pill' or something. Everyone was competing for the most cucked and the English just said 'fuck it' I want 1 million+ working class girls abused.

Tradesmen are all fucking retarded subhumans with no manners

Why not?

Grenfell didn't happen but it should've. More like HOAXfell. I mean did you even read the first hand accounts? Lamp shades made out of their charred skin? Trained tory rape hounds in the stairwells? a roller-coaster cart from the fire escapes back into the inferno? The woman who survived being burned to death THREE TIMES by playing dead? The fact that Tory liberated towers were just safe cladded dwellings but the Labour liberated towers were death cladded camps? It just doesn't add up. Its mathematically impossible for Theresa May to burn 80 people in so short a time.

Attached: bbqkabab.jpg (960x629, 70K)

>Jordan Peterson

wew, talk about a flash in the pan

Why? I just wanted to make the edgiest joke I could because I should fundamentally be allowed to. Fuck's sake, grow a pair mate. We're all on a list already anyway.

My internet did just cut out for the last 10 minutes though. I'm not joking. I restarted the router and everything. Gosh, how strange. I wonder who could possibly have been behind that.

Alright, I'll be the one to ask. Why are you posting on Brit/pol/ on a Friday night?

>tfw waiting for feels posting to begin again

Attached: liliata rutilantium I wept alone.jpg (940x635, 231K)

stop being cucks /pol

Attached: 1486339640812.png (934x534, 231K)

The UK never dose anything in half measures dose it, like when its actually time to do something.
I'm going to win the 'most cucked' country award and thats that.
Then they just go ultra-super-turbo-OP and destroy an entire generation of the working class females in order to proclaim
I THE UK AM 30,000 TIMES MORE KEKED THAN EVERY OTHER COUNTRY PUT TOGETHER!

Fair enough you make a good point. I have some JD I could sip for a bit
youtube.com/watch?v=PQLMFNC2Awo

Attached: jazz pepe.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

i love the fact the people making "britpol" threads are literal communist kremlin sympathizing niggers. go away scum.

How can one man cause so much arse ache?

He's starting to have a trump effect on me where I'm liking him solely because he's pissing off the right people

Attached: 4.png (614x339, 55K)

>OK people like PJW and Sargoy are legit morons but how many 12 year olds use them as a stepping stone?
probably less than stay with them

I enjoyed the joke, dw x

And would those that stayed with them ever make the transition anyway?

Yes, because they went out looking for alternative sources, think they've found the real deal but instead get hooked on these spies and dafties

I unironically found my way here through a Sargon or Styx video

Went to a prostitute a couple hours ago lads, had a good time. £70 for a massage and then going all the way. Wasn't as big a deal as I expected it to be. Thumbs up.

Oh leafs you have a faggy pri-minister and You are selling Vancouver to the chinks?

WELL MY CAPITAL CITY IS 50% MUSLIM AND I LET THEM GROOM AND RAPE 1 MILLION ANGLO GIRLS.

It's spastic. Its ridiculous. There is no compating to British cuckoldry because its like comparing a 10 man skirmish to interplatary war.

They get bored eventually though, there's only so many "SJWs BTFO" videos you can sustain

>80 odd shitskins die in fire

Why am I supposed to give a shit

Attached: bonff.jpg (720x405, 64K)

Good lad.

Attached: 1520352342322.jpg (373x1920, 127K)

Attached: unimpressed.jpg (340x340, 75K)

>pri-minister

What did this supposed Australian, whose head of government is also called "prime minister", mean by this?

just got home
wondering if it's worth promoting the brit/pol embassy in russia some more

Pity your aren't filthy paki male then your paki mates would bring you some 14 year old Anglo girls they have boozed and drugged up 24/7.

Hey man not cool I know a guy who lost his sister, his gf, his cousin and his aunt in that fire. Poor girl was starting secondary this year

>let women vote
>Women let in millions of rapists

Women are stupid and don't even care they are getting raped

Attached: 1480783143040.png (738x293, 326K)

>at least half of them were illegal migrants hence why the government had no fucking clue how many were killed
>this was ONE tower block, in ONE region of London

The whole thing proved that the government is vastly, vastly understating the extent of illegal immigration in this country, it's easily in multiples of millions

But seriously my internet cut out for a good 10 minutes, just a few moments after posting that. It didn't come back even after I'd gone through all the usual tricks.

I wonder if anyone else has experienced anything similar?

can you recommend any good right wing twitter accounts?

twitter.com/andyvblue/status/976816335731744768

Attached: wavey arms pepe.gif (840x488, 511K)

>'barring foreign criminals is racist'
O my people, what have I done unto thee?
youtube.com/watch?v=SZQzW_QfPew

Attached: because I do not hope.jpg (348x291, 13K)

80 brown people die in a fire. OMG terrible!

1 million Anglo girls preyed upon to become paki whores and their sexual playthings.
>meh...

CHOP

raymears.com/Bushcraft_Product/66-Gransfors-Bruks-Scandinavian-Forest-Axe/

You silly ounce. That isn't a pity, that's a bad thing. Truly your land is upside down.

You'd be surprised. Most youtubers do essentially the same thing every video, and it's what the next generation is being raised on.

>He thinks it was 80

Fake.

It just allows me to appreciate his lolcow status even more

Attached: sargon grandfather.png (485x206, 45K)

Don't forget to claim your money and luxury flat

Attached: grenfell fraud.png (637x463, 46K)

Like no shit. What's the point of even having a country or civilisation if its sole purpose is to proved 14 year old females to pakistanis to rape.

I mean it dosent do anything else noteworthy on the world stage.
Tell me can any foring race invade and have their way with your young females or is that reserved for the superior Pakistani?

That Graham Linehan was calling him an Alt-Right Nazi earlier.

Attached: 15217920990240.jpg (1334x1732, 667K)

>Ray reserves this axe for use almost exclusively in boreal forests in winter

"almost"

Who else do you reckon he uses it for?

Attached: 1464872915335.jpg (437x359, 31K)

Attached: U50E3ycO_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

For someone who made some of my favourite comedy programmes he hasn't half turned out to be a right twat

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/215204
posting this petition about the Jezebels so I can pick it up later and see the gov't response at 10k

Attached: file.png (1024x706, 826K)

I used to live in a tower block in London, I was the only white british guy in the whole building lol

>tfw archive.org is blocked on my internet
Genuinely going to cry.

Attached: me.jpg (480x360, 26K)

>Lauren fucking Southern banned from the UK for life
Regardless of how you feel about her or what she stands for this should be incredibly worrying for anyone with even moderately right wing opinions.

Exquisite taste

the only crime here is they weren't doing it to me!!!

Attached: 1b3f872edd571894d162b6fe1543012b0cb9ad861b14a9528d54fc6bf1f74099_3.jpg (320x284, 72K)

Attached: 1519152536308.png (449x459, 134K)

>Regardless of how you feel about her or what she stands for this should be incredibly worrying for anyone with even moderately right wing opinions.
Definitely, yeah
We've got to the stage where the government will only let their dafties dafty.

It's not a new thing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Savage#Banned_from_entering_the_United_Kingdom