Trump will be impeached

Fuck him. Vote in someone way more right wing and nationalistic. Trump has proven it it’s possible for a nationalistic populist to be elected. Drop the fag Trump and find someone more hardcore.

Attached: 310815A4-FEA5-4707-9FF3-3B264476A6CF.jpg (800x533, 63K)

No cause to impeach him. The Russia story is a nothing burger

The blue wave is still coming, my man.

I think he got cucked by Ryan and co because they want him impeached.
Trump is hardline but he can't get anything he promised to do, done.
Unless he turns the boat around in the next few months, November will be a devastation and white America will be a long gone dream.

>someone way more right wing
Examples?

7 days of nofap....
......those feet.......

Attached: 0A6.jpg (275x183, 9K)

>find someone more hardcore.
Or find someone without a family. Harder for CIA niggers to blackmail a man with nothing to lose.

>PLEASE GO BACK TO BEING A SUBMISSIVE KRAUT FOR MERKELS DOBERMANS

shut the fuck up yuromonkey.

Do you Anons. think it would be good to impeach the Supreme Court justices in the U.S.? They could start by removing the Chief Justice, who is named Mr Roberts.

they just released the report and it shows no collusion , where do you think the impeachment is coming from? Karen mcdougal?

this bill is every democrats dream.
How in the fuck could they get so cucked? I thought they had the house and the senate?
Come November the US will probably get rid of the border alltogether and have a straight up wealth transfer from white people to minority groups.
End of the line motherfuckers.
WOW.

>Nothing burger
>FBI gets 300 millions to keep working on it.

hear hear. OP is most definitely NOT homosexual. the movement cannot be a man. trump served his purpose but now its obvious he's sold out to the jews. we have to keep the momentum going

Attached: 1515998347439.png (352x515, 430K)

After this it doesn't really matter.
Republicans are obviously sellouts. This is basically a democratic president on steroids.
Trump has to make miracles happen now.
Jesus Christ.

Don't think about how delicious those toes are.

Stay the course, user.

>being this new
>Paul Nehlen

Doesn't matter. They're just spending money hoping to find something. They don't care what, It's just sour grapes.

Horrible idea. Defeats the purpose of having a Supreme Court if you're going to start impeaching judges because you don't like their decisions.

>even soyboy Ryan cucks you
>call yourself a winner

>Centipedes, I can not have enough from winning
>muhh 4D chess
>Democrats hold our beloved Amnesty Don hostage with the Budget Bill
>800 grillionen $ are not enough for Military Industrial Complex
>Israel is saved with 34 billions $

Attached: 1508358951309.webm (640x360, 2.74M)

>implying they won’t impeach him anyway
>if Trump has now nothing to fear and controls both houses, why settle for such a shitty deal
>the truth is the economy is seriously broken and Trump wants to make the economy stay the course till re-election 2020 hence he is willing to fund any macro projects
>Democrats will do everything they can to crash the economy by 2020
>Trump is fucked and I am converting all my Euronistan bux into gold, because gold will hit 10,000 an ounce

Trump is the only one who had enough personal money to run against the establishment. Those other guys could never get funding.

Democrats don’t care. A lot of republicans will stay home now because they’re pissed at the GOP for this horrible spending bill. If democrats win the house, which they probably will after today, they’ll probably impeach Trump.

>do you

Reddit is down the hall

You would know

We BARELY got him in. You know he had less votes than Hillary, right? By something like 3 MILLION. The brainwashing is done. No one will wake up till the concentration camps for whites open up.

Attached: 1521843351543.jpg (952x536, 76K)

There really aren't any good ones at the moment but after the GOP probably loses the house and senate it'll be the perfect time for any new hard right wing figures to make a debut. Whether that will happen or not is still to be determined but the GOP and Trump basically gave up 2018 and likely 2020 after recent events.

So what? 2/3 are needed to remove him from office. Which will not happen. He will remain in office as an impeached president until 2020...and then get re elected. Can't stump the Trump.

Like who? It's the US we're talking about. Everyone in some sort of powerful position is either a liberal puppet or a jew lover.