Omnibus Bill is NOT a Federal Budget. POTUS Wins Again

It’s not an official ‘Federal Budget’. It’s an Omnibus bill…not a Budget…He outsmarted them again…Congress basically screwed themselves by not passing a Budget…

Per the Constitution…the President must adhere to a Budget set forth by Congress and direct the expenditures as provided therein.

This is another one of those big Porkulus Bills, like they gave Obama for 8 years. This is not a Budget..

An Omnibus Spending Bill may have some ‘instructions’ as to how the money will be spent…but Obama ignored them. He spent the money, or didn’t spend it, however he wanted to. And Congress didn’t do a thing about it! Because they couldn’t..

I think our President observed how this happened, year after year. He is bound to realize that those ‘appropriations’ for different things in these Omnibus bills…are merely ‘suggestions’.

So like Obama, Pres Trump can spend this money on whatever he wants to. Or…not spend it.

Planned Parenthood? What if our President decided to tell the Treas Dept to ‘slow-walk’ that money to Planned Parenthood…until the Senate gets off their ass and confirms his appointees?

Sanctuary Cities? What if our President decided to ‘slow-walk’ that money too…until those Sanctuary Cities assist ICE in rounding up criminal illegal aliens?

Splodey heads? From the Dems and the Enemedia? Why yes. There would be a colorful display of splodey heads.

But what could they do about it. Hah.

Our President could just say…’What! Congress should’ve passed a Budget.’

done finished…research was done…and it is so very humorous actually….our VSG..just said just give me money for the military and the wall…put anything else you want in it…and those goofballs did.

In this case, as per above….he doesn’t have to spend a dime….because it is not a budget…and even if it was…researched….he could still spend as he please… Congress appropriates….up to the President to spend it…or not….as he pleases..

Attached: 1516752565116.jpg (1024x610, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/4943/text
govtrack.us/congress/votes/115-2018/h127
govtrack.us/congress/votes/115-2018/s63
nbcnews.com/id/29632177/ns/politics-white_house/t/obama-signs-massive-imperfect-spending-bill/
clerk.house.gov/evs/2018/index.asp
eff.org/deeplinks/2018/03/responsibility-deflected-cloud-act-passes
youtube.com/watch?v=_i_IO5GVgqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Again, that is why Obama never had a Budget in his Presidency…Congress did continual Omibus’s and he just took the money….for 8 years…and no one seems to know where it went…

Attached: 1519604452956.jpg (1024x683, 138K)

>CLOUD Act
>potus wins
nah, literally just legalized the Steele shit that happened to him.

i mean it'd be great if he does that but i'm not holding my breath

They basically gave him a trillion dollars to spend anyway he wants.

Okay. But unless he actually does spend it any way he wants, it was a shit thing to do.

If he really did just got a trillion dollars, I expect the border wall to be done a few months from now. But somehow I don't think that'll happen

haha it's 4D chess!

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 90K)

explain why trump did this

reason he gave was because like 60% of the money goes to the military

We will just have to wait and see. POTUS seemed pretty quiet throughout this process. That is not his style. It usually means it was something he wanted. He got what he wanted. I have never seen him just lay over. Have you?

the only possible saving grace from this Bill is if Trump uses a proportion of the money allocated for Defense Spending to pay for the wall.

He legalized spying on American citizens by foreign actors.

Elaborate

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/4943/text

Interesting. I never though about Obama’s presidency like that but you’re right; he was basically appropriated vast sums of money of which he chose how he wanted to spend.

tl;dr foreign actors can access your shit without notification.

Read the god damn cloud act you fucking t_d poster

Attached: 18mnc.jpg (432x768, 74K)

Oooh so he's jewing them, nice

I was confused as to why it was reported as "omnibus spending bill" vs. as an actual budget. In any case he needs to demonstrate that he's willing to proactively use that money. It's been a rollercoaster of resounding victories and massive cuck-outs and he needs to work on some lasting damage before midterms.

Attached: 4cd27953bc3a45fa8388ef96e47a5e1ee1346c77a8bd261950a6ec2cd01f461f.png (1954x1091, 2.15M)

>Democratic leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi taunted Trump during the House debate on the bill on March 22, saying:

>He has said in one of his tweets this morning how happy he was because he got the $1.6 billion to start the wall and more to come. That’s not completely true, Mr. President. There’s some resources for fencing and repairs and the rest there. But some of that money is for technology and other ways to protect our borders. We all have a responsibility to protect our borders, north and south, but if you want to think that you’re getting a wall, you just think it and sign the bill.

because it has ridiculous shit baked into it

Anyways, I just hope we get a supreme court with balls that will send that blatant violation of the 4th amendment to hell.

Would explain this all at once shot. sneaking in a bunch of negative press under this surprise positive news (if true) on friday

In it lies one betrayal of the taxpayer after another. Money for foreign walls in Jordan and Lebanon, but scraps here for our own. Money for foreign aid, scholarships, universities. Money for Afghan police. Money for food in Laos. Money for Planned Parenthood. Money to maintain abandoned government buildings. Hidden laws to enable spying on Americans. Money for bullshit and garbage, at home and abroad.

"We needed Dem support," cry the RINOs. "So we HAD to include provisions they would like."

Bullshit, let's look at the numbers, and we'll see what sort of bill this really is.

This bill was so terrible that 38% of House Republicans opposed this mess, but that doesn't matter when the RINOs can convince 59% of House Dems to vote for this filth.
govtrack.us/congress/votes/115-2018/h127

This bill was so disgusting that 48% of Senate Republicans rejected this bullshit, but who cares when the RINOs can count on the support of 83% of Senate Dems?
govtrack.us/congress/votes/115-2018/s63

This fucking mess didn't happen because the GOP needed a handful of Dems to cross the finish line in the House. It didn't happen because a GOP senate determined to give the people what they wanted needed a handful of Dems to overcome the 60-vote filibuster rule. This abomination passed in that wonderfully American way: with bipartisan support. It was a big, beautiful bipartisan "Fuck You" from the political hacks to the taxpayers.

It was one big and beautiful "Fuck You".

Attached: IMG_7681.png (600x515, 63K)

Israel is saved by goy blood and money

So where the fuck do we go from here? The so-called "small government," so-called "fiscally conservative" party has both chambers of Congress and the White House already. I'm not saying we should vote for Dems, leftists, and degenerates. I'm saying the time has come for the taxpayers to exercise their leverage.

We need to show the people how their hard-earned money is being spent. We need to show them how it is wasted, and how recklessly it is done so by the people who are supposed to look out for their interests.

We need a new Taxpayer March on Washington, so that those insulated fucks in DC - while they enjoy their fancy dinners and expensive perks - can see and hear how pissed off the people who fund their lavish existence have become.

We need to primary the fuck out of the RINOs wherever we still can. These senseless assholes have had their shot, and they have failed to deliver. It's time we made a push for new faces who can deliver. New people who haven't yet been rotted by Washington, by the globalist elites, by corruption, by spineless advisers and pundits. New people who can swell the ranks of the Freedom Caucus. New people who will build the Wall. New people who will reduce spending and end the taxpayer-funded gibs, both at home and abroad.

I think this is possible, but it'll take work. I'm just one shitposter, but this imageboard has made incredible things happen before, and I think we can make this happen too.

Attached: IMG_7682.jpg (1024x818, 114K)

WHY ARE WE GIVING MUDSLIMES A FUCKING CENT WTF WHY ARE WHITES FUCKING RETARDED

kike shill

Attached: trust-me-goyim.gif (256x300, 14K)

Why so mad about sanctuary cities? If any Trump should had use that widespread concept and term by governors and media to use it against left wing places.

>x20 ICE force in California
>wait outcome from media and leftovers
>x10 other places now with full force alarm Gestapo
>Remove all ICE force in California
>Make it clear California is the place to be if you are illegal , a virtual "sanctuary city" without naming it like that
>watch California go the Detroit way in a few months with people getting beheading just like Mexico

It's a win win

We're too caught up in being polarized. We have to switch the game if you want to do that. It's not going to be easy.

it's....it's.......4D chess...righ....right guys? I was and still am a huge Trump supporter, but this is bullshit. It just proves that there is one giant uni-party run by swamp creatures. Most of the blame falls on Paul Ryan. This faggot has spent his time in Congress claiming to be the "fiscal conservative" and proponent of small government. Then he drafts the 2nd biggest Bill in American History? Fuck these people. Someone should MLK him.

This hasn't even passed the house faggot

Attached: afasdfad.png (1129x702, 52K)

It'd be pointless shilling because if OP is wrong, we'll see it plain as day. Remember the 24 hour rule.

What does this thread have to do with sanctuary cities?

nbcnews.com/id/29632177/ns/politics-white_house/t/obama-signs-massive-imperfect-spending-bill/

What did he mean by this?

It gives funding to every sanctuary city that requested it....none was withheld. Everything Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi asked for they got. Including Schumer's train in NY, and 500 million for Planned Parenthood.

>If your hand gets infected let it focus in your pinkie
You deal with infections not ignore them, we've been dealing with this since the 70's and we need to stop letting it slide, 50 years of crying "mis ninos!".

Attached: you have to go back.gif (350x232, 461K)

You stupid retard.

This Omnibus bill started off as something called the TARGET Act, aimed at fighting human trafficking. At the last fucking minute, they took that bill and replaced the full text of it with 2000+ pages of Omnibus spending. In fact, if you look at the House of Representatives voting records under the Clerk of the House, it will still be under the name TARGET Act.
clerk.house.gov/evs/2018/index.asp

There's the vote. HR 1625.

When they pulled this stunt of replacing all the words, one of the things that got stuffed into these 2000+ pages were the words of the CLOUD Act. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what bill gets used to make those words law. If they are included in any bill that gets passed and signed, they are law.

You are fucking stupid my dude. Literally outsources warrantless surveillance on US citizens to foreign police agencies.

eff.org/deeplinks/2018/03/responsibility-deflected-cloud-act-passes

Bump. I want to know if OP's onto something here.

>What is Five Eyes
>implying they haven't been doing this for literal decades

Now it's legal.

“(A) the foreign government may not intentionally target a United States person or a person located in the United States, and shall adopt targeting procedures designed to meet this requirement;

“(B) the foreign government may not target a non-United States person located outside the United States if the purpose is to obtain information concerning a United States person or a person located in the United States;

“(C) the foreign government may not issue an order at the request of or to obtain information to provide to the United States Government or a third-party government, nor shall the foreign government be required to share any information produced with the United States Government or a third-party government;

>I hear what you are saying. As a note look at the language in the bill. The CIA has been using other countries to spy on US citizens as a work around. This seems to address this. Not sure what to think, unless you know the Patriot Act backwards and forwards.

yeah its so cool how were signing away the few 4th amendment protections afforded to the internet. another win.

fuck you

See the post below you.

>he guise we really won but we're not sure what happened

Attached: 1447526485697.gif (375x206, 812K)

Wow, a march huh

this

Already been that way.

Why the fuck aren't we crowd sourcing and reading through this fucking spending bill?

Also, can we shoot rand paul a ton of cocaine to just tweet it out.

Look at the amount of fucking money the Engineering corps got, is he going to go that route?

THIS.

I had to take a few minutes to educate myself on the fact that the omnibus isn't binding on spending the way that a budget is, and how Trump could basically ass rape the democrats by giving them nothing, it started to alleviate my worries about all of this.

I just hope it's exactly as you laid it out, OP.

Attached: 1459821007686.jpg (768x662, 133K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_i_IO5GVgqg

Sweet reverse kikery!

Attached: 1499383716239.jpg (480x512, 58K)

Posts with anti Trump rhetoric are leftypol.
Non American anti Trump rhetoric are shareblue.
Posts with meme flags are jidf kike shills.

>B-b-but muh small gubmint
Republicans are so fiscally responsible

Check qresearch on 8ch they are doing exactly that.

Attached: 3bb97892e902a6855c262f0b28f57b772573fb5a67038f531f6f4a27f4ac144f.jpg (2166x1440, 364K)

This
Trump used bait to flank the Democrats
Omnibus Spending Bills do NOT guarantee that the amount of $$$ requested to different agencies will be spent or given.
President Trump is going to play 3 Card Monty with this spending bill to fund the Wall and lots of other things.
The Democrats were handed fools gold.
Pic related

Attached: DZAR6IuUQAAAlfk.jpg large.jpg (902x1200, 334K)

This isn't even true though. Anything that's earmarked can't be spent on anything other than what it is earmarked for... which is why HALF this fucking bill is earmarked. Seriously, you guys are fucking retarded. The earmarks make it a budget.

>pass a "budget" that has no legal binding and literally gives the president trillions of dollars with no promise whatsoever to those who voted on it

Why would anyone do this? Republican or democrat.

>Omnibus Spending Bills do NOT guarantee
Learn definitions

Attached: 1513228193193.jpg (853x1090, 316K)

>all of those ellipsis
Knock it off, we know you're a Boomer. Anyone below the age of 40 does not fucking type so obnoxiously.

Well, as an example, we are giving about 300 million to egypt annually to keep the military junta in power that oppresses the muslim brotherhood. Alternative is to let the junta collapse or side with another financier and thus turn egypt against (((our))) interests.

>Do agencies have any discretion in how they use funds from appropriators?

>Executive branch agencies must spend funds provided by Congress in the manner directed by Congress in the text of the appropriations bills.

kill yourself

>56d chess
>it is never the american public being fucked over like it looks

Attached: george says no.png (900x900, 603K)

Nice try Redditor.

>He doesn't understand omnibus bills
>Spending for a thousand ambiguous shit
>What are blacksite expenses? Wait, those actually need Congressional funding?!
M89s, keep in mind, you almost need to be trained by actual retards to be this retarded.

>...
>...
>........
Shillthreads are actually a violation of the rules.

Donald Trump is a fucking genious, and we all know it.

He has done more for your country than any other president.

May the gods be with him.

Attached: win.jpg (899x485, 67K)