>2008: Obama
>2012: Obama
>2016: Hillary (primary & general)
>2020: ?

Who should I vote for in the 2020 Democratic Primary?

Attached: CE35FF53-0497-492B-9B80-A05BE7FC6DC3.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

your weiner

Don’t have one anymore.

Whoever the farthest left person is. The farther left, the funnier it will be.

Biden TB H. Would have loved if Conor Lamb could run but he’s not old enough unfortunately

>Who should I vote for in the 2020 Democratic Primary?
whoever you feel represents your values.

I doubt any one of the people pictured will win the primary though.

>no Oprah or George Clooney

My vote will be to one these two either on the ballot or write-in

Attached: 948ED1D2-92AE-4F03-9994-98E509F73C94.jpg (579x579, 71K)

Bad news friend, 2020 is when it all ends

Donald Trump. Apparently he's a dem too.

Gillibrand has a "blue dog" past, she's the most conservative choice.
Biden might pull a Reagan.
Booker and Kamala: 56% mutts
Sanders and Warren: mkay

Biden, at the least hes got a similar inability to not say what he wants, so hell be another four years of comedy gold

Attached: IMG_0330.jpg (396x554, 88K)

Doesn't matter, Hillary will win with superdelegates plus the delegates conceded by every challenger except Bernie.

>Cory Booker
>TEARS OF RAGE
not even close to a chance. He would get bullied by Trump
>Biden
95% won't run. He missed his time. He is old probably wants to spend his family
>Warren
Big chance will run. One of the few candiates Trump would win against
>Bernie
Kind of missed his momentum. He hasn't been active prob won't run
>Kirsten Gillibrand
possible, would win
>Harris
Who?

republicans can vote in the democratic primary too right?

i'm going to vote for my hero Jill Stein

No but independents can depending on State

Accelerationist: Keith Ellison
Slow cozy decline: Tulsi Gabbard
Most likely to win: Elizabeth Warren

>Kirsten Gillibrand
>possible, would win
>Harris
>Who?
These two arent in the right order

>Bernie
>Kind of missed his momentum. He hasn't been active prob won't run
Ronny Reagan lost in the primary in 1976, and Ford won the primary and lost the general. Ronny Reagan came back in '80 and won the prize. Bernie might live until he's 90 years old, he could very well run in 2020.

One eye on the presidency, one eye on the streets.

I never thought I’d say this but the kike berney might actually fix this mess

warren claims she isnt even going to run, and frankly id place her as most likely the choke and lose.
bernie is going to be haunted by his wifes college bullshit.
i dont think hell win but hell definitely succeed in pulling the party to the left

Jim Webb

Attached: 150706-grove-jim-webb-tease_mivxyw.jpg (1480x832, 65K)

Slobberin' joe

Attached: Screenshot_20180131-104224.jpg (1536x1540, 1022K)

The top 3 are known, the bottom 3 are not. If the bottom want to have a chance, they need to start doing stuff now before election comes and people ask literally who.
No to Warren, Sanders is a commie, and Biden would likely get in just because some Dems still love Obama. Not a chance he gets cross party support though.

All politicians claim they aren't going to run.

3rd time's a charm.

Attached: nZkxgDX.jpg (750x750, 83K)

it was a lot more categorical than the usual mealy mouthed hemming and hawing actual runners use. she got cucked out of being the darling of the left by bernie, which was her plan to get the nomination by being the progressive uniter.
i could see her being a vp choice though

Webb!

She is still widely popular on all the lefty boards I visit. I could definitely see her winning the nomination if the DNC doesn't intervene and actively promote and help someone else.

Gillibrand is a fucking lying flip floping cunt who pretended to be a conservative blue dog while she was a NY State Senator upstate, then dropped the pretense and went HARD left when she became a NY senator.

Whatever gets her elected she will say. She is a true fucking bitch and I am so ashamed that she represents my state

shes popular but between her and bernie who would they choose? my money would be on Bernie. plus if i were her id be worried some establishment dem would be put in her place in the senate

This will sound ageist but Bernie is too old. So is Biden. The health issues Hillary had are part of the reason she lost and whether democrats admit it or not I think they know subconsciously. There is a lot of reasons why it would be better to go with someone younger.

Some people can grow old without getting sick. Given new standards of living if you're still below 75 I'd say you can run.

They can but the risks increase. Why take the risk and it's easier to say you are the party of progress and the future if you have a younger candidate. The visuals are better and imaging matters as much as policy when it comes to winning over people who don't follow politics closely.

Age shouldn't matter in politics. Anybody between 40 and 75 should run, that's my scale. Look at how old is Bernie, yet he federated millenials with few critics of his age. Same goes for Corbyn in Britain.