Post you're waifu and tell me little bit about her...

Post you're waifu and tell me little bit about her. I'll try to analize you're relationship and/or maybe give you an advice for the future or the present.
Other anons can participate, too!

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/164854353/#164872767
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/164854353/#164872874
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't have one

She loves the MC. She's in the shower right now though so don't disturb.

This is Hifumi, she's a shy autistic girl who loves designing characters and also likes to cosplay

OK senpai.
Watch more anime with cute girls.
KEK A DOODLE DOO!!!
You better save for those cute clothes for her.
And always tell her how cute she is when she is not cosplaying.

The MC is just an abstraction. What I can see is that you fear that you can't give your girl what you think she wants. Open your eyes and accept all your capabilities and work on what you think you need to bring her back near your heart.
I think she's waiting for you to take action, to start acting on the relationship. Take a step forward, with pride, and don't fear the unknown; you're waifu will love you, as long as you give it your all.

>analize
>Anal - ize
Like hell I would. Nice try.

Since I was late/you missed it last time.

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/164854353/#164872767
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/164854353/#164872874

>KEK A DOODLE DOO!!!
Haaah!?
No, I just want the MC to f*** the s*** out of Mai Waifu.

Thanks doc!

You're waifu might have some issues regarding her identity. As you might know, cosplay is an act, an activity where you embodie another being, even concepts.
Your girl might want to find an stable personality and form of being, so that you might love her back. But you know the truth: you love her, and it is not imperative for her to feel like she is something stablished. Let her know this and she might feel more at ease at your side.
Try to get more into her world, too. Try the same activities as her. But not only that, as that is just superficial; immerse yourself in what she loves, try to pick up the little signs that signals what she finds lovable in the things she likes. Do that and you'll end up stranded in her world, experiencing her problems and understanding better how she perceives this reality. As for how to solve her problems, it's up to you and her how to deal with them. Be creative!

She's my waifu, please be kind.

This is my waifu Yuno-sama

Every day I think about what I could do to make her happy

>Analize
Are you up to something OP?

Don't try to save him famalam.
He actually wants to make his "waifu" fuck the faggot MC that could become a nice trap. He is one of the most hated "waifu"fags in all of Sup Forums senpai even if you don't notice it often.
Hell, he even had some of the most friendly people that believed in him that he would change, but said people just gave up after some years.
You know what I meant.
I guess this will be a last reply for you since you seem to be masturbating right now as you type.
Do your best.
And I hope you don't sell/throw your waifu stuff into the trash from one day to another~

Geez user, leave some Rokujoumas for the other anons.

I also don't have one. I just enjoy watching anime.

Of course not, I've loved Yuno for about 7 years now!

But if you pick one you pick all of them.

>7 years now!
Noice. Please don't give up senpai!

a cute and smug lady fox spirit who happens to be the head attendant at Konohanatei and moonlights as Saber on the side.

Thanks!

I've already accepted her niche appeal and that I'm going to die alone.

this is my wife, she is quite athletic, energetic, and not very book smart

I like your analysis lad, nice

We both get bad dreams frequently.

This is my waifu. She's a very determined person who puts everything into her pursuits. Sometimes she gets a little too into what she's doing.

Sometimes we think about happiness and we think that to get there is just only one path, and that happiness is also just one destination. But trust me, the most important thing, most real that objective way to be alive, is to live subjectively but never lose the objetive world from view. We have physical bodies, but our minds are ethereal, and they lack of empirical, physical existence. A psychich reality implies subjectivity and a new way to see the world.
She may cut herself not because she hates herself or that she hates her body, but hate the emptiness that comes from owning/living in a body that seems to remind her of a symbolic plane that doesn't adecuate to what she would want it to. You may want to speak with her if you notice that at some point she would like to talk about it. You may not even have an answer for her, but talking out things, sincerely, helps to give our own words new meanings, opening new perspectives. But if you say that she's happy, I'd say, just hold her tight.
Her sense of humor could be related to her past. She may have experienced a situation where the veil that covers our reality has been taken away. Her sense of humor would be considered strange or something like that, but I'd say she's just trying to place a new veil over the bare face of this reality. She's coping with this hard experience and I'd say she's doing alright. She's a strong girl.
And as you're a pessimist, and you admire her, it's safe to say that you've also experienced that fall of the veil that covers our lives. And the new veil that gives meaning to this tortuous world of yours is her.
I don't think I could give an advice in this case. The most I would be able to say is: go on, walk through this dark dessert together; make a path, follow no one.

Is it good to have time to be together, and to love each other. But ask yourself if you really are living with her or living for her.
I notice that you refer to her as -sama. I assume that for you she represents something above everything else, something respectable, impeccable. But be careful; she may have some flaws. And not flaw in the objective sense; I'm referring to what she may recognize in herself as a flaw. And when she'll express that to you, you must be disposed to accept what she considers a problem, and you'll need to accept and don't deny what she says. Respect her words. I am sure that she wouldn't like too much for you to treat her as a goddess or something like that; she would want you as a companion, a partner, a fellow.
Love her in her wide and varied amplitude, respect her point of view, but also respect yourself. That is something she would love, trust me.
I recommend you to pose for her drawings more often!

She's with you, I can see her. You will not die alone, user.
It is good to recognize the good points on the one you love. That way, she will know more precisely what she is good for, and therefore, work on that and find the fullness of forging her own identity, a way to stand as herself, as the being that you love. She may not be one to be reading books all day, but that's not important. As long as she is living a nice life, where she can express herself while respecting other, knowledge comes alone. And if she wants to start learning new things, she'll find a way to do it.
Share with her more activities that you love, indulge her in your interests, too!

What would be important in your case is to consider the content of the dreams. They might be trying to tell you something about yours and hers problems or desires that not you're not even aware of. The next time that you and her have bad dreams, write it in a notebook or something, and tell her your dream in full detail. Have her tell you her dreams, too. What comes next is work for you and her: Find the meaning of your bad dreams! Think long and hard, and don't give up. Keep in mind that interpreting dreams is not as easy as people think. And don't look for meaning of dreams in other mediums; try to trace their meaning with your wife, and give your dreams the meaning that you and your beloved think is the right one. That way it will make much more sense to you're relationship.

As your wife puts a lot of effort into what she is doing, you might feel abandoned sometimes. But don't worry, it is normal for people to do things on their own, even within relationships. You and her may be a group, but are also individuals, with their own contradictions and experiences.
If sometines you feel like she's pushing herself too hard, call out for her, and invite her to relax. If she's too hard on her, she may not consider her own limitations. As a husband it's your duty to remind her of this.

I love her so much. She's a beautiful pure-hearted girl with great personality.

I am sleepy. Someone replace me! Byebye.
Also, remember that you're supposed to tell us about your wife. I work with what you give me!

If I do it i'll write jerkish comments.

OH COME ON

our relationship would be pretty rocky but i think it'd work. maybe running around her lazy ass would give me a purpose

This is Momoko. She is a gentle girl that's a bit ditzy, and could only be described as a housewife

bump

Croix.

She can be a little high-strung and uptight at times, but she's a damn hard worker that strives to exceed her own expectations when it comes to her inventions and teaching. She's a bit of a loner though and she has a terrible diet that consists of almost nothing but ramen cups.
Unfortunately she's currently serving a prison sentence.

This is my wife Altair

>TFW you're in love with someone, you'd do literally anything to see them smile or hear their laugh, would give literally anything to hold their hand or breath in their scent, and they don't even know you exist because they aren't real.

This has been going on for 17 years now and I can't get her out of my head. I'm fully aware of how pathetic this is and I don't care.

user, I'd call this supreme taste before I'd call it pathetic. Good for you.

Thank you, that was actually very beautiful and elaborate, I'm glad to hear your encouraging words.

Thanks, user. I really needed that tonight.

My heart. My love.

great taste

Dumb robot. Always malfunctioning and needing new batteries.

Anti-social nerd. Only programs in Ruby and lives a secret double life as a degenerate cosplayer.

Mediocre Haremshit show. None of the girls there were even memorable.

Wide-faced goody two-shoes. Will always let people run over her and never stands up for herself.

Psychotic bitch. Extremely bipolar and possessive. Might cut your ponos off.

Washed up idol. Only has a future in cheap JAV productions due to being FAT.

Hypocritical bitch. Thinks she's really smart and plays the victim in order to get what she wants. Is also literally possessed by a Youkai.

Tanned whore. Would be better being left in Brazil with a bunch of monkeys.

Drug-addict moron. Self-loathing depressive bitch who likes to cut herself and drown in her own angst.

Muh vocals. Shitty idol who has stage fright, probably sings with playback and has self-esteem issues.

Gambling addict. Extremely annoying massive masochist who doesn't know when to quit.

Shut-in NEET. Anti-social, selfish and rude Angel that has no regard for others or her well being.

Backstabbing cunt. Failure of a witch who held a grudge over not being a special snowflake for years only to fail again.

Traced shit. 2nd rated traced unoriginal character design that doesn't even get 500 retweets or 100 likes in pixiv.

Annoying idiot. Literally dumb and never knows what she wants. Extremely bipolar as well.

90's bitch. Is probably a 50 year old by now with menopause.

You're waifu is shit and everyone else's isn't.

But you don't know who my waifu is.

Exactly, so she can't possibly be good.

She's better than any waifu posted here, that's for sure.

These are probably the saddest threads on all of Sup Forums

Yeah but she's probably shit.

"no."

Thank you. I just realized shes the exact opposite of my mother, and that's probably the reason she's my waifu...

Bro...

>massive masochist
Are you fucking retarded ?
Did you even read the manga ?

what

damn

She's a switch

No she isn't ?
The whole point of her character is that she likes high risk gambling , she isn't a fucking masochist.

Fire.

She likes whatever has a risk factor.

>she likes high risk gambling
Everyone in Kakegurui likes high risk gambling

Gambling only. She isn't a masochist.

sure

Yeah sure.

one user said I have oedipus complex, roast me

Ugly

We both appreciate the rugged appeal of early German tank design whilst not wholly discrediting the models from other periods as well

Your wife is cute.

lovely

I wanna kiss his neck gently

owo

I want to run my dick through your waifu's hair.

She's cold and rational enough to care for herself and not get carried away when it matters, brave enough to show her emotions when she has them.

That, and I like physically strong women, or women capable of standing up for themselves.

This is my wife. She is a robot but wants to be a regular human girl. Little she knows, she's far better than any "human girl" that has already stepped on this world.

Your wife is also very cute

My wife is friendly but she can be a bit controlling and somewhat of a shut-in, but I like that

Those thicc spider appendices. 10/10

My wife is very open minded, I have the freedom to do what I want and she takes it objectively and doesn't have to be bothered by it. She is very nice.

This is my second wife. My first wife is okay with me having 2 wives and she says it's very interesting. My second wife is okay with it too, but she does act kind of slutty but she does treat me specially.

She's me cute little bookworm who fights for her friends and peace from evil in this world

shes a bit flat chested

This is my Wife Ozen, I spend every day trying to make her happy (it's very hard). When she's not low key bullying me or harassing the little shota kid that lives with us we go out and collect relics.
She's vary scary when drunk, and still hasn't fully gotten over the last bitch who ignored her for some punk ass guy who died like a week later.

Here's hoping Doc wakes up. I've always had a relationship overshadowed by secrecy and shame. My waifu's story is not the happiest, like Sawyer she has scars, unlike Sawyerfag I can't say I relate to them. In a way we're opposites, she suffers from a strength so great it drags down others around her, and an immortal body that prevents her dying from sickness or mortal wounds, while I am frequently bedridden with chronic health complaints I've had since some years before I met her. She still feels pain and exhaustion, she puts herself in harm's way believing it better that she hurt as penance for her life than burden anyone else, but inside she is tired of living and making moral decisions, and she truly wanted to end.

I find it difficult to talk about, especially because she tries so hard to appear cheerful and fun. She's always baking, and doting on her younger colleagues, tending to flowers in her landlord's garden, and trying to get the best for everyone but herself. She puts on such a show of being petty and flustered, and selfish when it comes to food and escaping work. I can only be half certain how much is genuine with how often she smiles and says she's fine; all I know is this game brings her joy, so it's not all a deceit. Some part of her really is so silly and adorable, and at times flirty.

With her canon frozen right after she ceased self harming for other's sake there's still a lot to work on. I want to see her pleased by her abilities and using them with pride for what she is, not silently cursing her heritage. I want her to be comfortable in her own skin in ways that I'm not, because I believe she is beautiful and awe inspiring and deserves to be treated like a goddess. I know I couldn't say these things to her without playing it off as a joke, and that makes me feel shameless to discuss it in the open. Don't even tell her I know about her scars.

shes had a rough life

yes I remember, three kids- one is evil king and stuff

This is Ritsu, she's quite of a tomboy, cheerful, gets jealous easily, down to earth, not so confident of her own image, I mean, she isn't aware she's THAT cute, seem to cook decently and loves rice, her room is quite a mess but she cleans it before it fucks up.

I kind of began learning because of her, i can't let plastic memories like that, so i'm learning so i can play the vn in japanese and save the shit out of her, wish me luck!

Izumi is extremely kind, and wants more than anything to help the people around her. She is very shy and anxious, meaning this is often hard for her, so she wants to improve herself as well. She has a more confident side, but is only able to show it to people she is very close to, like her family. She believes deeply in every person's ability to succeed, thrive, and find happiness, and is greatly supportive of the dreams of others. She is moved to the point of tears when her student Yuuko tells her she wants to be like her.

She's very cute and sexy. A little bit greedy and really tsundere. I love her all the same. Tell about my future with her.

A rocky relationship is not always a bad sign. As you anticipated yourself, this relationship can even help you. But remember to not depend on the utility that you find in this relationship. Keep in mind that romantic couples operate on a different dimension that one of the world of work.
If you love her and she loves you, you both can find the things that will help the relationship to go on alive. Lazyness is sometimes just a sign of not finding what you can do, or not knowing how to approach certain things. Help her find that one thing.
Beware: classifying people, based on stereotypes could not be as innocent as one might think. Our identity is not based on only what we are. We give others certain signals and that signals are interpreted by others, and then others treat you as you were that one thing that others think you are.
What I'm trying to say is, ask yourself if you're considering her as a howsewife more than anything and if she agrees with that label. Sometimes we forget that our loved ones have their own little characteristics that make them her or him, and not a stereotype.

She's Ricchan, president of the Keions and my heart.

She's genki, small, cute and very boyish. She also has a very girly side which is barely shown because it makes her feel embarrassed and at the same time it makes her feel happy.