Tomo-chan

Everyone has a little jew in them

lol, Jun and Misuzu are so incompatible.

She has had her moments in this arc.

Fumita where is my tomodachi Tomo

>no top hat
>no moustache
>no sunglasses

I want to show Misuzu my worm!

>both Jun and Misuzu trying so hard to make it work
Damn they really should just get together permanently if only for dedication.

>Trying hard
Jun is probably doing his normal Tomo routine and invited Misuzu along. I wouldn't call it trying.

I mean, it would never work out. Plus, Tomo's been far more dedicated than Misuzu would ever be.

>dedication
But we already know that Jun dumps her almost immediately.

Holy shit, he took her fishing. Jun has got some guts, but I do know plenty of girls that would go fishing on a date. Misuzu is not your average girl. She is "special".

We don't really know why though.

Fourth panel face, haha, it's STILL funny!

>does not know the 4koma formula relies on the 4th panel gag payoff
Just cause its a narrative 4koma, does not mean it needs a manga format.

you should read tsurezure children, you'd love it

The fuck kind of worm is that?

Does it matter? You can't call someone dedicated to their relationship if they break it off in less than a week.

I do get that but it's been around 9 pages out of the last 12 with the exact same gag. Another joke could have been nice by now.

I guess you would be right usually.
But there's always room for Mizusunderstandings.

>exclamation with elapses with any foreign text can work this way
God damn fresh meme.

>Jun and Tomo are like the same person
>Misuzu hates hanging out with Jun but likes hanging out with Tomo
How is this explained?

Left works surprisingly well but right is telling you that your dick is dead and smells like fish.

>How is this explained?
Jun and Tomo are pretty different, in their personalities, it's their likes and interests that are similar, I still insist that Jun is more like Tomofied Misuzu.

if the smell has reached her nostrils she'll be making it go live soon enough.

Not him, but for a bunch of kids, Jun is putting in a decent amount of effort into their relationship.

Well, Misuzu does seem like she's always wanted Tomo to participate in more "girlish" activities, rather than all of the athletic pursuit she and Jun share. Plus, maybe she looks for something different in a romance that she's tolerant of in a friendship.

sounds right.

Looks like a blood sucker.
I pulled one of those up on a bucket I lowered in to the river once.
Big, grey and nasty.
There wasn't enough salt and fire in the world.

no wonder she ended up hating her even more
she deserved it tho

when will the tomboy show up again?

anime or manga?

We have the beach and then break up. So give or take a week perhaps.

this is the beach acktually

What? They look like they're fishing at their neighborhood creek.

jun compromised

>all this arc implies that jun just pussied out of tomo's confession
>also now its a love triangle
christ what was she thinking

>Botom right

I fucking hate insects so much.

>also now its a love triangle
>implying Misuzu is capable of love.
>implying this wasn't a ploy
>implying everything is not going according to keikaku (keikaku means plan)

But Misuzu, weren't you excited to sell beetles to your classmates?

>when she sees your dick
>when she smells it

You got a problem with cute short-haired tomboys, user?

I left off at like 560, is there enough new stuff to warrant reading again, or should I wait?

Did they sex yet? No? I sleep.

well this is the arc that we've been waiting for for hundreds of pages now
also rape

>implying implications
>implying girls don't like to feel wanted just as much as men do, on certain levels
>implying she's a robotic autist like you

i can see where you're going with this but she's only going on dates on him because she likes the attention

>muh feelings got in the way

They are not insects, user.

Misuzu can't into limp fish, so Jun is too scared of initiating anything.

>Barely even hold hands
>Thinking they'll have sex

you're right, they're abominations.

>I still insist that Jun is more like Tomofied Misuzu
How?

No I have a problem with the artstyle in that picture it's fucking horrible.

>jun just pussied out of tomo's confession
Jun wants a bro, not a girlfriend.

>when you just realized that the two actually enjoyed the time they spent together for the whole weekend
>Misuzu down played everything to Tomo doing more than telling her they hold hands

Does this look like enjoyment?

She looks like she is showing emotion. Jun seems to do this to her.

She looks slightly repulsed and curious.
>implying relationships aren't about going out of your comfort zone

She'd probably do the same for Tomo.

A page ago she also called Jun an idiot for making her bike ride to see a mountain view. I don't think she's enjoying it much.

Didnt she has the same reaction to the beetle? And then she was interested when how much could be the profit if it was sold?

If anything I feel bad for Jun, he's enjoying this way too much and Mizusu is just like not on the same page.

What would Misuzu do for a fun date that isn't tormenting Jun?

I haven't seen Jun look happy in a long time. Especially while Misuzu was around. What did Misuzu do to him to have him dislike her or find her presence suffering?

let me put it this way
we might actually see a death note reference soon

he's tormented of what he did to her in these date days, and (of course, he already hated her since childhood)

Oddly enough all that changed while he was dating Misuzu.

He's unhappy because he's not dating her.

He's only really that happy because he basically spent a whole year ignoring Tomo and being miserable and now he actually has someone to do shit with.

As it is though, I imagine she might push the "Why don't you date Tomo" thing after a while or she may just end up berating him for exhausting her or whatever and the dislike starts piling up again.

Jun's basically a dog; play with him and he'll wag his tail furiously.

Same as Tomo, guilt.

Jun is a guy who fucks up and carries it around way longer than he should. Never really moves past it.

Don't bully poor my bro Jun.

Sorry for the tardiness, was arguing with someone (not scanlation related).

ROMANCEFAGS BTFO

I don't mean it in a bad way, but I do think it's true

Guys, I think I'm still on this JunxMisuzu hype train even after this flash back ends. Yet I still want Tomo to win. What do?

>implying relationships aren't about going out of your comfort zone
That's a meme women use to get you into cuckolding

That narration is present Jun.

threesomes

Are you speaking from personal experience?

Why is Misuzu pretending to be retarded in the last panel?

They both really try to relate in at least a single thing.
I'm still betting that Jun realized that he was actually falling for her and then he dumped her (and I bet that Misuzu was actually feeling the same too).
Or not, it just to show how different they are and the only thing in common between both is Tomo, and all this will end up with a funny thing (except for both of them)

>dropout

>it still looks alive...
>it smells fish
it's also pretty tasty, just try it.

>Jun even biked to a closer location take her fishing to not tire out poor Misuzu
Why is Jun the only one trying in this relationship?

Inject all three of them with nanomachines and tell them that they will explode if they don't marry each other.

>I'm still betting that Jun realized that he was actually falling for her and then he dumped her
I'm throwing in my wadger on this bet to.

i bet your bookies love you.

>implying tomo and jun wouldn't just flex their whole bodies until crushing the nano machines, kill you and then proceed to marry each other anyway because it's actually a good idea and it didn't occur to them until you brought it up.

The recent chapters have been giving our wagers 3 to 1 odds.

>those stretched pants
Jun must be in pain

Misuzu is trying too. After that long bike ride she agreed to go out with him again, on a bike no less, to the ocean (where she thought they were going).

An actual romance manga between two characters like Jun and Misuzu would be interesting. You'd constantly have to question why they were together though, but that would be the source of humor.

How could Tanabe be better? Has he a way of bonding with Misuzu?

im beginning to wonder if this arc is really necessary, like they could have left their whole relationship at jun's too strong for misuzu and she wasn't up for the bootcamp of a relationship, like they did way back in the story

i feel sorry for those rooting for them right now

Man, it seemed as if Jun was the girl in the relationship.

I know it's unlikely and I'll be called a haremfag, /u/fag or some shit, but I really want thiem to break up because he was scared about liking her too much, and that Mozilla really did start to like him. Then we need a present day arc where they have to sort out their feelings ending with Tom finding out and being OK with a threesome after we have a complete breakdown from misuzu where she admits to her that she likes Jim and misuzu agreeing because she has some /u/ in her.

>Mozilla