Reminder that he was /ourguy/

Called (((them))) out regularly and was offed for it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ELvQ3bxPW_0

Attached: E5B39377-A7E6-44F6-B583-F002D1402EFC.jpg (500x503, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QeQFGT5Jbgo
youtu.be/6pnoQqlygQs
youtube.com/watch?v=Na6wzfg3rxM
youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg
youtu.be/QNJL6nfu__Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Wt6zVypo72E
youtu.be/deGNQfg3bBE
youtu.be/Dndw2qybn-w
independent.ie/woman/celeb-news/michael-jackson-hitler-was-a-genius-26568838.html
youtube.com/watch?v=niJzmX2U-J0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His reputation will soon be cleansed of the lies.

He was a pedophile and I hope he's burning in Hell.

He was so fucking based he turned white.

Attached: jacksonwave.png (1600x1600, 3.53M)

>no proof
>cleared in court
>in the height of the #metoo movement not one accuser has come out to even try and grab some money.

Doesn’t seem like a pedo to me seems like you watch cnn too much

>He was a pedo
>Hasn't learned anything about MSM tactics as of late
MSM wanted to destroy him. They smeared the ever living fuck out of him. What do you think MJ would have done if the internet existed in his day? God, they destroyed a great man, called him all sorts of names because he flew too close to the sun. They do it to everybody. Given everything, stop being idiots.

your average american, ladies and gentlemen.

Reminder, his PR and Marketing people made up a bunch of antics to get him on the news and promote his brand. Michael Jackson will always be a nigger. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. How is liking him any different than a white woman painting her skin black? She's not black. She is still white and mentally ill.

Fuck off kike.

MJ wasn't white. Fuck is your problem. He had a disease, called Vitiligo. Doesn't mean he's ethnically white. He's white because of a disease. Albinos are the same

Jews framed Michael. Jews are the cause of all evil. And you're a Jew shilling on Sup Forums for those people. Why? Why do you do this? Do you have no shame? Do you have no integrity?

You have no soul and you people are fucking evil. That's why you all deserve death. jews aren't people. They're subhuman filth/.

he was a pedo in the sense that he was a false idol who practiced dark arts and his songs were part of a larger cult that raped kids to manfacture souled out pop songs by ghostwritting the traumas of puberty that the sodomized victim faces as a boys spirit is burdened by the visceral nature of sex before being able to conceptualize relations. MJ is in hell. anyone who idolizes him deserves a similar fate. He was a manchurian puppet

jews are being used as a tool by a greater entity

Take a look at yourself. Stand up, look for a mirror, look at it. Is this really what you want to be doing with your life? I bet you had dreams when you were young. I bet you never thought you'd end being a miserable shill.

idek if i can keep shitposting on here. all this place has done is make me hate stuff i don't care that much about.

Bump

MJ wasn't a paedo.

youtube.com/watch?v=QeQFGT5Jbgo
youtu.be/6pnoQqlygQs
youtube.com/watch?v=Na6wzfg3rxM

He got in trouble for saying "Jew me, sue me, everybody do me, Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me" in his song "They Don't Really Care About Us".
youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg

And the censored version.
youtu.be/QNJL6nfu__Q

He spoke at length about his hatred of Sony and how he fucked them over because he became aware of how they ruin the music industry, and showbusiness in general. The guy painted a target on his chest, and stuck it out for as long as he could.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wt6zVypo72E

Based Bl...White guy?

kys srsly

A B C
It's easy as, 1 2 3
As simple as, do re mi
A B C, 1 2 3
Baby, you and me girl
A B C
It's easy as, 1 2 3
As simple as, do re mi
A B C, 1 2 3
Baby, you and me girl

He's giving the Illuminati one eye sign. He was a cabal asset.

Was he really our guy or is this just another meme? I can't spend years more worshiping a celeb, like Taylor Swift, only to be crushed when I learn it was all a ruse.

Attached: t. moran.png (54x54, 18K)

He might be the only true /ourguy/ of the modern age.
youtu.be/deGNQfg3bBE
youtu.be/Dndw2qybn-w

Attached: Michael Jackson Story.jpg (908x1564, 794K)

Listen to earth song backwards in u tube. It’s pretty fucking cool.

I really believe that Michael was a good man, and obviously a once in a generation talent. He is one of the prime examples of a non-nigger black man.

>Literally called out the Jew in a song: 'Jew me, sue me / everybody do me. Kick me, kike me / don't you black or white me'
>Admired Hitler
>Had white children
>Had low opinion of blacks in personal life and called them 'spabooks'
>'Was MJ really our guy or is this just a meme?'

Nigga, MJ was so redpilled he literally ascended to whitehood. A bit like a Super Saiyan.

Attached: 1497797423717.jpg (720x549, 38K)

ISRAEL #1

Bot.

he was abused by his dad and all hollywood, he did want to help those kids that supposedly also were abused but they were used to incriminate MJ

>Admired Hitler
Half true. He believed Hitler was a genius orator and a great showman, but condemned the hatred he inspired in Germans of the time. Of course MJ also had a Nazi fashion streak and apparently kept a large collection of Nazi memorabilia. Not sure when he said the stuff about Hitler, but regardless, MJ wasn't a fan of Jews.
independent.ie/woman/celeb-news/michael-jackson-hitler-was-a-genius-26568838.html

Some of these bots are pretty good, luckily most of them are easily recognizable. Everyone should remember that a large percentage of the posts on this board are bots or shills. Be vigilant out there, niggers.

The guy was fashionable and it is known that nazi attire is fashionable as fuck, take all the knowm facts about its background and everybody would wear it.

I wish I was a bot.

Nice try, kike.

Attached: 1519284812978.png (887x461, 210K)

Poor schlomo hates his life as a shill

Thanks guys. It's official, MJ was truly a dyed-in-the-wool white and based man before his time. Not only the King of Pop, but dare I say, the King of Sup Forums.

moar like poor amerimutt is sick of his people being abused by inbred fucking mongloid retard goblin mole people.

Israel is not the answer.

Okay. It still needs to fuck off.

>was

Pretty funny how they deal with dissenters according to their position. A lesser known celebrity would have been banished and ostracized by the media, alá Mel Gibson. They had to just sweep this one under the rug because MJ was so popular. Can't have the goyim realize that their idol is antisemitic.

Glad we've convinced you. Don't stop here though. Dig a little deeper than what we've provided, shit gets real juicy.

youtube.com/watch?v=niJzmX2U-J0

reminder that the lyrics for "They Don't Care About Us" on ((((google)))) are still incorrect

Attached: lyrics.png (281x163, 4K)

All I want to say is that (((they))) don't really care about us.

The censorship actually destroys the rhyme and rhythm, it's ridiculous.