I grew up thinking that the IRA was a criminal and simply bad group, now seriously thinking about it...

I grew up thinking that the IRA was a criminal and simply bad group, now seriously thinking about it, I see that they are right, the anglos are just invaders.

Attached: IRA-gunman-terrorist.jpg (810x539, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J3_p6foJTEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice meme flag

i wouldnt worry about it youll all be Paddy mohammed and Ali O'briens in a couple of generations anyway .. enjoy

bit ironic that this is coming from an al-britani

They were heroes here in Boston. Donation jars would be all over the place.

Shut the fuck up, you embarassment to your forefathers.

They did a pretty good job of carrying out high-profile bombings on financial/economic targets while formally warning of the bombings ahead of time to minimize civilan casualties (in their biggest bombing, Im pretty sure only one person was killed, a photographer who didnt leave the area when it was evacuated). They apparently did more financial damage to corporations with their attacks than anything prior to the world trade center attacks.

Opinions that are comment, along with the correct response to them:

>The anglos fucked over Ireland and should never have bothered going
Correct! We got fuck all out of it other than centuries worth of terrible PR both in a moral way and in a "lol you retards can't rule for shit" way.

>The IRA are good
No, not really. Even under Collins they weren't really "good", they are just an army. The Irish Rebel cause at that point was more reactionary than anything. The Provisional IRA are terrorists, nothing more nothing less.

>The IRA caused the troubles
No, that would be the Northern Irish Loyalists. They were also responsible for more civilian deaths during the troubles than the provo scum, however they are some of the least competent humans ever to walk the earth so you can't blame them.

>The IRA won the troubles
Nope, Northern Ireland is still british and will be for quite some time. The "losers" of the Troubles were certainly the Loyalists. That being said, refer to the previous post for an explanation as to why this doesn't matter.
Any right-minded englishman knows that Northern Ireland is a stain on the UK and only exists for the sheer sake of preventing more bloodshed. We don't want it. The Republic don't want it. We tried to fucking sell it to the taigs in WW2 and they told us to fuck off. Loyalsits LARP as British and proud but the reality is that siding with them or trusting them was a huge mistake. I personally hope that Ulster is firebombed to oblivion and forgotten about by both us and the fenian hordes.

The IRA is a terrorist group that is too scared to actually fight the noble and honourable WASP warrior face to face, so instead they target innocent civilians.

Attached: swarthoids.jpg (850x400, 71K)

The Ra haven't been anything to respect since the early 90s. Towards the Provos end and even today with the [insert adjective here] IRA, they're just thugs flying under some banner.

Think about it, when was they last time they made a genuine attempt to reunite Ireland? All they do now is go around, leaving a pipe bomb here or there. Maybe kneecap some fella if they're feeling a bit spicy.

To summarise, the IRA today are none different to today's Neo Nazis. Just a bunch of faggots.

Attached: G.png (3818x1718, 182K)

based
fuck the corps and ESPECIALLY anglo corps

To be fair to the Provo filth, there were effective at the very least. The one thing they have going for them is that they were good at their terrorism. In regards to "thugs" our army officially stated that while the Provos were a "well trained army" the Loyalist Paramilitaries were glorified incompetent thugs. It's well reflected in that one graph showing the killings during the troubles, the ratio of civilians to IRA that the loyalists killed is humiliating

that's because MI5 took in all their leaders behind the scenes and they've been turned into your classic controlled opposition
doesn't diminish what they've accomplished though

>Says the brit
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Here's your (you)

Attached: croatian suicide gatsby.jpg (400x400, 20K)

I agree, fellow leftist.

BRITS OUT PAKIS IN

Attached: B1E4598E-E3D3-43DA-856C-E4A663A8575F.jpg (726x557, 101K)

Attached: image.jpg (1440x810, 278K)

How jelly is Sup Forums that their pathetic country never had nationalist paramilitaries fucking up globalists?
youtube.com/watch?v=J3_p6foJTEQ

Attached: ira derry.jpg (499x700, 57K)

I wish the British had killed more of you potato niggers

Globalism is the logical evolution of capitalism. There's nothing wrong with you. The machine you're typing on right now only exists because of globalism.

>There's nothing wrong with you
it*

just a bunch of shitskin drumpflet underagers, fuck 'em
we still remember how based ireland sent us the "letter" after WW2
cheers

They are criminals, i get my coke from them.