Boku No Hero Academia

Friendly reminder that Toga___ will win the Dekubowl.

>he defends it for free

>The only positive thing about this arc is that there will never be a worse one than this. Basically, this was Naruto's "Pain" arc
So you're saying this is the best arc of bnha?

>Implying

But to generate actual discussion, what was the best arc so far?

Gon is supposed to be darker. In the manga he's canonically from South America

I don't think Deku wants to win the Toga bowl though

The arc quality steadily declined from the start, if you consider everything up to USJ to be the first arc then it's the best arc by far. AfO vs OfA was a temporary spike in quality, other than that, steady decline.

I liked the camp arc the most.

The Pain arc was fine. The last decent arc in Naruto.

The forest lodge and Kamino raid are my favorites

Just look at the massive difference between how actually emotional and tragic and forever remembered Jiraya's death was compared to this filler character's forced death. Or third Hokage in the first Naruto.

>emotional and tragic and forever remembered Jiraya's death was
Seriously?

>Pain arc was bad

This manga better pray it has a cataclysmic event on the same level as that because after 2 years of middle road arcs it needs one.

he doesn't know he wants to win it yet
give him time
crazy pussy wins in the end

You remember Jiraya's death though. Nobody will give a shit if, say, Gran Torino dies.

Is that you?

Yes it is me.

Training Camp and License Exam were my two favorites

>the two arcs everyone agreed were the worst before this one

>comparing a main character to a side character that we just met
kill yourself

>shitposters STILL trying to shit talk this arc.

You can scream shitposters all you want but at the end of the day, no one will say a nice thing about this arc a year from now after you (triggered vocal minority) are gone.

why is toga so perfect?

>License Exam
I enjoyed it too, I just wish more of the 1-A kids got cool moments

FUCK OFF WITH FORCED GENERAL AND SHIPPING SHIT

Only if you accept this as the OTP!

Deku is a pure boy

damn and using the same argument to try to discredit the truth by blaming name calling instead of accepting constantly being proven wrong over and over again.

I wish that bot from /u/shit and madoka threads reacted to this with it's spam

Every scene that had Twice in it was legitimately interesting and entertaining. Hopefully he gets more screentime

As long as Deku gets to be the dom, I'm absolutely alright with this.

So 5% of this arc was interesting.

>ÿ
pay debnts

Hey man, you just said one nice thing. I personally also liked the cape speech and Suneater's stuff, but that's just me. I'd almost call Twice's stuff objectively good by comparison.

I don't think so

When is Tsukauchi and Gran Torino showing up? It seems like the villains made their big move already.

Reminder of 2 things.

1. Gran Torino was doing something VA related.

2. The building rock lock went to hasn't been mentioned since and is likely a chekovs gun for something soon.

I'm looking forward to seeing GT again, but I feel like he's going to die next for the sake of more All Might suffering.

Actually this is. I’ll see what will unfold in the coming 5 chapters.

Reminder that if you actually spent the last 3 weeks talking about the story, you can clearly see Eri’s unable to train her quirk coming

Reminder that Hori has completely forgotten about both of those things.

DELETE THIS

Sure like how he’s forgotten about the big spiky villain :^)

DELET _____Sauce?

He did.

rate my mineta cosplay

oh shit someone's caught on to me.

I hope not. It'd be a bummer if any more of All Might's friends had to die. I really like these two.

I just want more chapters focused on the VA
'Breaking AfO out of jail' mini-arc from their perspective fucking when

It's absolute shit.

The current generation is politically correct in English speaking countries.

Also probably because he’s an ugly Manlet. If he was cute/not ugly he’d be pretty popular with the fandom, though most of the fandom would have probably make him gay or something in there art and stories.

I really hate this fandom.

Nowhere near as deep as Pain was

It's going to happen, although probably not too soon. Probably a few arcs from now.

>because he’s an ugly Manlet
You sound insecure. People only hate Mineta because he's an annoying cunt who adds nothing to the story. Hori could kill him off in the next chapter and no one who care, that's how irrelevant he is. I honestly hope Mineta is written out so other characters can get some screen time.

Off-color Sixpack?

>because he’s an ugly Manlet
people dont hate midoriya/tokoyami

>All these villains getting rounded up in jail
>Captured Vanguard team
>Captured Yakuza
>AFO
>Possibly more in the coming arcs
>This speech
Giddy

Nope and nope
The western audience simply don’t favor the pervy character gag anymore. Simple as

>Togawice infiltration antics
>Spinner getting to meet his idol
>Compress probably snagging more convicts to add to their ranks
>Shiggy getting his growth acknowledged by AfO
I'm excited, it's going to be so great if Hori does it right.

HAAAteee all m

ghtt wh y d
id he gi
ve
hsis quuuuuuuurirk to dddekuu?

Get out Mirio

50% of the past few months' worth of thread content in a nutshell.

Tiresome.

Fuck the 1-A kids, why Hori put the best designs in class B?

I agree. Basically only Tumblerinas and their orbiters are mad at Mineta.

And no doubt that if he were "cute" they would instantly love him instead.

Midoriya isn’t ugly. Tokoyami has his character traits that make people like him.
>The western audience simply don’t favor the Percy character gag anymore
And I gave the reason.

Well that's the thing, what character traits does Mineta have that would make people like him? If you don't like his gag, there's not much else going for him.

Why didn’t AfO have a Quirk Farm going on?

If I was him I would have left Japan and moved to a third world country or something with no regulations and just farmed quirks like no tomorrow, forced quirk marriages (even better here because of how young they marry) for better quirks and made myself a god as soon as I found out I could steal quirks.

Only problem would be keeping it under the radar, but that’s possible by making it seem like a war zone. And after a while you’ll be fine to do as you want because no body could stop you anyway.

Nothing in this show will ever be remembered. I masturbate to the knowledge that each of these fans will one day break down in their basements in 20 years, crying when they realize how much of a shit their show has been. Just compare Nighteye's death to the Third Hokages, or to Jiraiyas. This show is truly a meme that deserves to die.

In 10 years when kids are running around talking about the king of shonen (black clover), and all the great big three are remembered for ages, I pray that My Hero Academia be hammered into the earth and that no one remembers that sorry excuse of a main character known as Deku.

There's nothing more this cluttered ass plot deserves, with it's 10 chapter long arcs and it's forced af development. What kind of show has it's climax in the 90th chapter? All Might and AFO are going to be fighting on the 40-45th episode, and the series will only go downhill from there AH HAHA HAHA. BE GLAD YOU AT LEAST HAS MAYBE 40 EPISODES THAT WERE GOOD NOW YOUR SERIES A SHIT!

DIE FAGGOTS!

Nighteye, please. You're going to bleed out.

Maybe it's just not his style?
I'd not be surprised if he thought that much hands-on work was beneath him.
Until All Might fucked him up, he had all the time in the world to collect, research, and exploit quirks - he probably fancies himself a connoisseur.

just letting you know it is possible to enjoy more than one series right? Boku no Hero is far from my favorite but its still enjoyable enough to keep up with

Nee-san or imouto?

I'm an ass/thigh man, so Pop

How can anyone possibly like the left? Nee-san is just too sexy. I thought Hori could make best girls, but little did I know, it was his spin-off artist.

nee-san wins in that category too.

I don't want to go to jail, of course Makoto. She has a comfy vibe.

Makoto is very pretty

haha soyboy mad

Does anyone have to picture of Todoroki and Dabi being racist against Mutants?

Fantastic user.

I don't even read this non-canon fanfiction but the slutty one on the right is far better than the bland bitch on the left.

I don't usually find this meme funny but this got me

kero

Posting the best mutant

Do you have the one with panels from the manga?

will Overhaul have any relevance past this arc? which Yakuza do you want to see again?

I think it'll probably go down better in the anime

He has to be selective, is the thing. He could farm a shit ton of quriks, sure, but he still has to take time, energy, and effort learning to use them effectively. When you think about how much one single quirk can evolve by a person tirelessly training, it makes a bit more sense why he's not some ridiculous god.

This isn't human.
Some people will try and tell you it is human.
They might scream human human human human.
They might even put human in all caps.
But it isn't.
This isn't human.

Dallas?

Chrono because he didn't get enough focus, and Rappa because he has unfinished business with Kirishima.

Will Holi ever explain how they followed them undetected?

I don't think OH himself will likely have any more relevance now that he's been disarmed, and most of his underlings were too loyal to him to really come back convincingly. The only one who I think might is Rappa because he expressed interest in fighting Kirishima again.

Please stop bullying the mutants at least they provide us with entertainment unlike the pathetic and useless quirkless.

Not anytime soon for Overhaul and his gang, but they’’ll be back eventually. I do wonder if we’ll see the Yakuza appear under new management at any point though.

There’s a chance it’s just a transformation though

midoriya is actually one of the cutest shonen protags