Literally the only arguments supporting Trump after this bill on Sup Forums consist of "you're a shill/shareblue"...

Literally the only arguments supporting Trump after this bill on Sup Forums consist of "you're a shill/shareblue" "3435D underwater bogaloo chess".

You fucks can't be this delusional. Everything about this bill is against his fucking base. The dems are absolutely euphoric as are the the neocons. Pull your fucking heads out of your fucking asses!

Attached: 1515469370054.jpg (808x805, 41K)

My argument to support Trump is that he's liberalism's best friend and liberalism is the right way forward.
Trump's base being pissed at this and faggots like Alex Jones and Ann Coulter Reeing is proof that Trump did something right for once.

Pissed off about omnibus bill
>Come to Sup Forums
>All threads full of shills larping as exhausted trump supporters
>Forget anger at bill, hate the left more

Did you see the hillbilly base that voted from him? Yes, they are that delusional.

Believing in any of this shit only tells me how delusional these people all are...

wurs muh gunz and sheeit?

Attached: trumpkonians.jpg (728x485, 46K)

The shills are out in force today.
It's obvious you kikes and leftists lack a tactical mind.

They are trolling user. Even die hard le Donald cucks know that he fucked up big time today.

How can you call yourself a conservative if you support the bill that passed today?
you are either too fucking ignorant to understand politics in any degree or you're a bald faced liar.
not arguing for the left or dems either, I'm standing firm in MY BELIEFS. Today has been total fucking bullshit. you deserve to get smacked in the mouth, you little bitch.

Why don’t you use your shilling energy to get a job faggot

Attached: EF2E31C3-6391-4352-B090-CF5EA0CEF038.jpg (740x641, 105K)

Unironically the clingiest thing I’ve ever read and it reeks of soy

kys you cult of personality fucking retard.

The only soy boy here is the one with an obsession to an obese 70+ year old democrat.

This shit happens with every president. Some bill comes along that no one reads or particularly likes, potus claims he'll veto, potus cucks anyway. These bills have just gotten bigger and created further reaching consequences over time because the government has become so god damned massive. Either there was something in there trump wanted and said whatever or just said fuck it completely and did what everyone expects trump to do; jewish tricks.

the asshole didnt campaign on status quo, people could have voted for literally anyone else that was running to get that. Trump is such a prick

>You fucks can't be this delusional.
remember where you are user

Two months from now Invasion into Syria and Incoming war with Iran. "This shit happens with every president..." losers

Yeah, I'm pissed about it. But what choice do we really have?
Instead of having a chimpout, think about the good things Trump has done so far. Would you rather have Hillary or a Dem who would have signed this with glee?
Are you even going to hold Congress accountable for coming up with this piece of shit, or just REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DRUMPF !!!!111 I'M A JEBHEAD NOW!

Reeeing against Trump, the one guy who has actually tried to stand up to the shit in DC instead of your cuckold congressmen who wrote this bill isn't the right answer. I liken this to Reagan getting cucked a few times on various items when he was in office. Yet people love him in retrospect. Be careful what you wish for Sup Forums.

ISRAEL #1

>rather have Hillary

This bill is essentially everything the dems would have wanted anyway, so whats the point? You're right about Congress. We're absolutely fucked in the midterms. The right is entirely demoralized. We don't have an executive or legislative that stands up for us.

The point is that Trump at least begrudgingly signed it. Unless Rand runs again, we're screwed either way - Trump is just better on the issues objectively than any Dem. Thinking Trump is 100% perfect and would never betray us is just delusional. If any of you didn't see something like this coming, you're foolish. Remember, the missile strikes into Syria last year? That was our first warning that Trump isn't perfect. But I would definitely vote for him in 2020 over Pocahontas, Bernie, Kamala or Creepy Uncle Joe.
You can be mad at Trump, and he needs to know we are pissed. But the full REEEEEEE abandon Trump shills are just JIDF, ShareBlue shills meant to take advantage of our disappointment and demoralize us even more so our turnout at the polls is lower.

Why are you trying so hard? Don't you have better uses of your time than these shitty bait threads?

Still unironically better than Clinton

>everyone who does not agree with trump is a shill troll larping!
you ever think you are just validating your self?

ever think that people recognize patterns? you goys would have a much easier time breaking a consensus if you weren't so fucking obvious.

>you goys
Way to call yourself out, retard.

>being this new
you make it too easy. nothing makes you cry like kike jokes, eh?

Attached: 1487713050795.jpg (706x673, 69K)

Wasted digits.

Attached: 1516406448542.png (817x443, 34K)

no such thing, you are just glowing so bright even the board algorithm can see it.

Attached: 1504754558245.gif (365x341, 2.91M)

>defending DACA, no wall, international gibs and more wars for Israel

fuck yourself, faggot. Nothing about this bill is America first.