Boruto discussion

Can't wait for the first chakra saber fights.

>she sees your dick

Is Bort Anakin and if so who's his padme?

Sumire!

So will Sarada be his Obi-Wan, his equal that remained good?

Possibly, she may be the one who sets his path right after all the Kawaki problem.

You mean by hunting him to the ends of the Earth for his crimes, or inflicting a horrible punishment on him, assuming that Kohona survives?

Maybe another final fight like both of their parents had as with Obi & Ani.

Daily reminder that if only Hashirama had taken one for the team and put his dick in crazy, he could have...

...Boruto! Did you ever hear the tragedy of Madara Uchiha the Incomparable?

I thought not. It's not a story Konoha Shinobis would tell you. It's an Uchiha legend.

Obito just like Anakin both lost someone they loved as with getting manipulated and causing chaos onto the world.

That could very well happen
But what if Sarada gets a powerup that makes her very OP, and the final arc is of Boruto trying to outrun and outfight Sarada, but failing to do so?

Who was Hashi meant to fuck? Madara's mother?

I feel like at this point we’ve had enough of the two lead characters fighting each other especially in Naruto part 2, so I really hope they don’t actually go down that road of “muh Indra” and “muh Asura”

I like you

It'll lead him to knowing the happiness he lost and return to himself.

I want Uchihashitters to leave.
t. Based Tobirama

who else? who else?

Delete this.

Tobirama's a cuck

I am actually expecting the opposite, if Momoshiki’s consciousness is actually in the mark that he gave Boruto; that Boruto, in mortal terror, will finally allow Momoshiki to fully posses him, in an attempt to stave off of Sarada’s wrath for just a moment a longer
Sorry for my edginess

>chakra saber

It is ok Hashirama's foolish Otouto.
None of this will trouble you anymore once we send you off to ninja boarding school... Far away, very very far away.

Think whoever fucked Kaguya should've kept in their pants otherwise she wouldn't have given birth to the incarnations.

Desu, in Sarada and Boruto’s case it will probably be “JUSTICE” v. “muh life” respectively

Yeah that one was one brave/stupid man.

Hey a chick that doesn't look quite human. Let's fuck! No really...

all these years and this site is still butt mad.

Wouldn't it make more sense of Salad turning to the dark side? She's Uchiha and we know they don't get a happy life especially with the eyes.

Most likely, getting some Naruto/Sarada and Sasuke/Boruto vibes without the DARKNESS

Naruto breeding hips butchered by SP

KAKASHI HAD ONE OF THESE THINGS SEVENTY YEARS AGO! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I mean I can understand his point but least don't get it pregnant.

Edgy Uchiha memes aside, I can imagine her being very Madara-esque especially as hokage but I don’t think she’ll go full Obito/Sasuke level autistic

Her pussy is LITERALLY OUT OF THIS WORLD

Full memes aside we know they sadly don't get happiness as much as others do especially with the MS eyes. She might lose Sakura(Padme) to unlock them and thus changing her.

I think I’d rather have her lose Sasuke and unlock MS that way, maybe even take his eyes for herself and get EMS

Yeah, I am fully expecting Sarada to have a less intense version of Sasuke’s personality and to go on the revenge quest, whereas Boruto to have a less intense version of his father’s personality and to pretty much aimlessly drift until the plot tells him to go somewhere (which makes sense, as Boruto in Part 2 will most likely be concerned with personal survival, which does not leave much for advanced goals like trying to kill the person who destroyed your life)

>full Obito/Sasuke level autistic
>Obito
>autistic
What the fuck did you just fucking say about the Coolest Guy, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated bottom of my class in the Konoha Ninja Academy, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Akatsuki, and I have 0 confirmed kills. I am trained in frog warfare and I'm the top Rasengan spammer in the entire Shinobi Allied Forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about Obito over the internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of sensor type ninja across the village and your chakra is being traced right now so you better get ready for the Rasenshuriken, maggot. The Rasenshuriken that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can talk you into embracing my ideals in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare words. Not only am I extensively trained in taijutsu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Konoha ANBU and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your "clever" comment was about to bring down on you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, ttebayo.

Some stage she'll has to get his or another uchiha's eyes otherwise she'll go blind. If he takes her eyes though does she get rinnegan and MS?

The Village’s destruction will most likely awaken her MS

>DUDE, LET'S REPEAT THE SAME SHIT WE GOT WITH SASUKE, OBITO, AND MADARA
Look, I'm glad we meme'd Sumire in the manga, but let's not damage the series by meming Sarada into your typical Uchiha edgefaggot.

I want to say yes, but I’m afraid if she’ll be too overpowered, especially if she also has the byakugo seal like Sakura and Tsunade

I'm not but the fact is the previous uchiha have turned dark.

If Sarada becomes Madara 2.0 as Hokage, we will experience the first Civil War Arc in Naruto, as Madara was unpopular enough to be exiled from his own clan as clan head?

I'd assume yes? As Nagito got the rinnegan from the transplant.

This user here, I’m mostly referring to her having similar abilities and design to Madara. I personally would hate for the Uchiha autism to ruin her character. But it would be cool if her appearance and powers takes influence from Madara, I know there’s a fan art that’s been posted a few times where she has Madara’s fan and sickle, for example.

The previous Uchiha were also pretty inbred. Pink genes to the rescue!

I don’t think they’ll go that far, as much as I love memeing edgy Salad, I don’t think it’ll actually happen

Boruto having an overpowered foe knows him intimately, in parts his own creation, wants him dead, and would go any lengths to ensure that would be an interesting foe to face, even though the opportunities for poor writing are high

This could be true desu. Salad the beginning of the uchiha being good and not succumbing to fate.

Did Ino win in love?

No. Imagine how kinky and dominant Hinata would be desu. She's waited over 10 years for it.

They know each other but not much else is known

Possibly. But I think Sarada will be a unpopular Hokage among the people despite being very good for Modern Kohona do to her autism; she seems to be an administration/logistics/abstract-focused type of person due to her autism instead of a social wizard like most of the Hokage were. Luckily, she has Boruto to support her

>very Madara-esque especially as hokage
> tfw you have to wait 10 years to see merciless Hokage Sarada who will ruthlessly protect the village.

Against Sakura? Definitely.

>Every meal has to contain some salad so they always remember her and know there place.

She may not end up hokage. Boruto could out of remorse or kawaki could succeed before he dies in destorying the leaf

They seem to be pretty tsundere for each other
What do you think will be Boruto’s punishment for his crimes if Sarada becomes Hokage? I am thinking something along the lines blinding, removal of Boruto’s ability to use chakra; then exile

>Is the salad okay with Red lettuce?

Did Rin even notice Obito existed?
Coolest Guy my ass.

>Sarada not becoming Hokage
Guys, we found out who is the final villain

Yes. She did mention she's always watching him in the afterlife and real life.

This is exactly how'd it would especially the red lettuce as its representative of her. Good thinking user.

Well.....it would follow in best uchiha footsteps

Reminder.

IF Kohona is destroyed, will Sarada start Kohona 2.0? She is named after the Hindu goddess of civilization, Saraswati, after all

I really wish we saw how Rin felt when she saw Obito flip his shit.

With Kodachi having written the last episode, Sumire summoning Nue, and Netori making an appearance, how close are we to the next ayylien invasion/Kawaki’s debut?

Someone has to rebuild it.

But the real question here is: will Sarada rebuild it be like it was pre-destruction, or an empire dedicated solely to the destruction of the Ootsusukis?

another 30 episodes...
5-10 to get to genin, rest to have 1 or 2 genin team missions...

manga hurry up please.

Is there a way to build it for the destruction of a clan?

Would the girls look good in male outfists or butlers desu?

Rebuild it into a fascist state

Unsure, have yet to find related fanart.

But Sarada will be a manly man after her own mother!

A woman who's strong willed and psychically while also able to have her feminine charm is my kind of best girl. Will have to keep an eye out on pixiv.
Unless she's hokage and the villagers agree I doubt it'll happen as she'll also need the support.

>Kawaki’s debut
Kawaki is the vessel and will show up in the December chapter. screen cap this.

So she will be an excellent cross-dresser like her father was?

Desu, I now want to see Sarada in a suit, with a pixie cut and wearing sunglasses

>Discount Sasuke.
>"Winning".
Either way, does Sakura ALWAYS have to be dragged into this?

Post-destruction the villagers probably agree to anything that will bring them at least a steady source of food and shelter. If Sarada can provide that, she is set

If Boruto fails, I honestly think they’d pull a Dragon Ball Super and retcon the entire thing, just because of how popular Naruto was. It’s a potential cash cow.

And restart a new series with Naruto as the main lead, and hype that shit.

Vessel as in ship, as in Airship. Kawaki isn't a shinobi, he's probably going to be some kind of mercenary/bounty hunter who uses tech and the Tattoos.

But both will pale when compared to the magnificence that is Madara! He is beauty! He is grace! He will susanoo you in the face!

I guess so but I just can't expect her to do it all without someone stepping in.

That does actually look kawaii. I'm ashamed to admit this.

the manga is still in the top 10, despite it being a monthly manga release. early manga sold bad because early chapters are just a movie adaptation

>retard-kun so desperate that he wants the manga to be canned so that Sumire won't be canon.
This is really shameful.

Don’t forget he’ll bomb your base

Sai is a better husband & father than Sasuke, so yeah Ino got the better deal in the end.

Will Bort and Snek get the chance to grow up into handsome boys?

>inb4 Kaworu expy loses his head for MC

I'd prefer if this wasn't made a competition period.

>Boruto GET IN THE KYUUBI

Snek will grow to be a handsome boy, then he will die

Would a fem madara be considered yandere?

i like how you think

Sarada will decide that question for us, but considering that Madara has a rational reason to try and kill Hashi, I say no