youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Y0XkSvQSI
youtube.com/watch?v=IrTE08PdoJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He draws his power from his virginity

He's THE COOLEST DRIVER'S HIGH

being a fictional character

gto is overrated

>based
I never watched the anime but I didnt expect him to be a alt-right Trump supporter

This is mathematically impossible. GTO is perfect, so it can't be overrated.

Onizuka would be my role model if I weren't physically such a wimp and if perving on high school girls weren't even less acceptable in the US than it is in Japan

Paradise Lost?

Seemed unpromising, haven't read it, so it's outside my headcanon and so doesn't diminish GTO's perfection

The last few volumes of the original? That arc with the new chairwoman?

I don't know, I enjoyed it. Not as good as the start, but it seems like nothing ever is in Japanese media or anywhere else

Guess that throws the whole perfection thing out the window

If it doesn't taint my positive perception of the series as a whole, it doesn't diminish the series' divine perfection

Plus it gets extra points for being easily readable as a high-school-girls-and-teacher harem story that has a protagonist with actual characteristics and personality

how can a simple ed be so good?
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Y0XkSvQSI

So did they fuck up the anime comparde to the manga or what?

yes

how?

Rmember when Steve Blum wasn't overused to the point of giving you brain hemorrhage, everytime you hears his voice?

>tolerating dubs
There's something about an awkward translation half designed to fit animation timing and read by a relative amateur in your own language that truly transcends awfulness on every level

Kumeta too. Dunno if Urasawa is, based on how he parodied him as a woman on his latest new series debut recently.

Not to mention the creative execution of actually delivering an excellent quality directional drive.

He's kind of like a preceding archetype to Ginoki because of his character, him and Joseph Joestar. I can see the similarities and relativity in the characteristics of those variables laid out all there.

posting a baser man

Wait, it's confirmed Fujisawa is a Trump fan?

Honestly wouldn't surprise me. There are glaring parallels between GTO and Trump.

Idiot.

how is joseph and gintoki similar ?

>pervert losers thinking they are coolest shit to ever step on the face of earth.
They are the anime equivalent of Jamiroquai, good music but not even close of being as cool as they think they are.

The best parts were cut out and/or modified to make it a bit more suitable for younger audience. They also scrambled the story to whatever suited them so it's non-linear.

I couldn't even bear to watch it.

The Japanese apparently love Trump.

you actually meant this one, right?
youtube.com/watch?v=IrTE08PdoJc

Why do all the people in the comments sound like retards? I mean, more than usual

Blazbluefags in America seem to LOVE dubs.
Then again, they are the type who only care more about a story than gameplay in a game, seeing as how they never actually play the games.

Like most of us here.

Shonan Junai Gumi is better though, so you can rate something over GTO.

On the one hand, props to the dude for dominating his niche and making some money off of it.

On the other hand, he seems like a cock IRL and he always plays the same characters.

Onizuka was 22 when he pretended to be a teacher and managed to put some kids in the straight path. What have you Sup Forumsnons have done at age 22?

And fuck, the author really milk the shit out of this series, just like Watsuki's attempt with the Hokkaido arc.

Oni stands for Onibaku.

>the author really milk the shit out of this series
I just wish he let it sit with the dignity it had left and made a new series. Paradise Lost is kinda meh in most places. Principal acting badass though was pretty great.

Does he still work on dubs or has he moved on something else like video games?

I'm still waiting for Great Professor Onizuka when he's a masters grad pretending to be a phd working on it trying to keep his job security and maintain his tenure post doc job.