Why do I hear about SAO all the time but I never really hear anything about pic related...

Why do I hear about SAO all the time but I never really hear anything about pic related? It's like SAO if SAO wasn't shit, am I going crazy?

Lurk 2 more years before posting

>not knowing that Log Horizon is so beloved on this board that the author has done Q&As here

Author is so Sup Forums he even believes taxation is theft.

Author is in jail for tax evasion

Because Sup Forums does talk about good anime.

It is expressly forbidden.

Man, I went back to rewatch the series recently and the world was fun. Although timeskips were kinda jarring but you could still gather a lot.

*Does not

I think it got resolved but he seems to be afraid to publish anything again.

I didn't watch the second season because DEEN, but I kind of regret not watching it with Sup Forums, even if it was a shitshow.
People talk about SAO because it's popular, actually gets new content to discuss, and is sometimes blamed for recent trends.

He got audited and had to pay a fine and back taxes.

>rewatch
>watching all 50 episodes, twice
>watching 25 DEEN episodes, twice
>forcing yourself to do this instead of just reading the LN

>Mamare could have gone into 2ch for Q&As
>Instead he chose to come and asked us instead

I don't know what have we even done to even deserved his visit.

Because SAO will actually continue to get more anime seasons and it's more fun to complain than it is to praise.

Log Horizon will never get S3 and isn't worth complaining about, so what is there to discuss?

>It's like SAO
No it isn't. They don't really have anything in common besides MMO worlds.

Season 2 was still pretty good. There are more rough patches than S1 and some pacing issues but it's still worth watching.

It was resolved before it was even reported. Fucking media vultures.

Mamare will forever be /ourestguy/. He's truly nyanderful.

So what's been going on with the web novels. Im still catching up with the Yen press releases. I remember hearing that Marmalade wanted to end it around volume 15 or so

Webnovel 14 is the latest I believe with an update in August.
LN is still at 10 and has been since the anime ended.

Don't know how close it is to ending, but I think we would have heard something if it was from our moonspeaking anons.

>LN is still at 10

Wait so are they not publishing them anymore. Because the english release of that comes out in like february

>what is there to discuss?
Compare and contrast the two anime - apply basic thematic, aesthetic and narrative analytical frames. Unpack the end result of the creative process to discover the universe of human imagineering on show within every work, no matter how badly done. Believe me, things becomes far more interesting than if the response is just an inchoate reflexive statement like "this the shit" or "this is shit".

The game of life doesn't play itself. Throw down. Put in some effort. Pay-off is there, but only for those who do.

It's better than the garbage that is SAO but it's still quite mediocre.

Because thats SAO for hipsters

I though that was .hack

No, he wasn't.

It started as a question about on how to translate big fox titties class (courtesan or just basic prostitute) .

They are both shit

Why not? All they ever talk about is waifu shit.

SAO is Shounen, Log Horizon is Seinen. You hear everyone talking about SAO for the same reason they talk about Naruto or Bleach or BnHA.

>shit horizon
>good

Yea maybe if you are a newfag retard who has watched 10 anime and has 70 IQ

post your list of good anime

The anime was definetly shounen. Not even a hint of Shounen to it