Yu-Gi-Oh waifus

Tour guide is a top tier waifu in my book. She is one of the best female cards in the entirety of Yu-Gi-Oh

DMG had her anime moments, but was never meta relevant.

Im glad they included her as a character in Duel Links

Archfiend Eccentrick
I love tricky and fun themed YGO cards. Love the performapals and such too for this reason.

She is probably my favorite part of duel link

The performapals were pretty strange to look at, whenever I saw them i felt a bit unnerved.

You forgot about the new one

I like Wynn.

The Familiar possessed girls are overrated IMO

I feel like Alexis is a better choice from the same series.

Good taste.

>likes to overlay with all the Rank 3 pool, especially Dante's Italian dick, even though he is married
Tour Guide is a slut

I wanna lick her fangs while she drives me around the underworld

Harpie #1 is beautiful

>stuck up face
>when pic related is sexier or the cuter Resort Staff exist

I can't say your wrong about that

Talon hands are freaky

Seeing Spyral cards trigger me. I still can't get over quick fix machine dupe being a thing

But Alexis doesn't have a bodysuit

Good point

>no Madolche monsters yet

fuck off iron core

overrated waifu with a dumb hat

Yoo

How did Marisa and Patchouli have a baby?
They're both women!

She looks cute, are arch fiends still garbage?

Clearly you never played DMG

Best YGO girl card right here

Now post her husbando Dante

building a silent deck is so hard but silent is top tier waifu

OP already posted the best one.

Hi Seto

Top tier taste

shouldn't you be losing a duel to the pharoah right now?

the first printed cards had this old late 80s anime feel to them

my one and only

Top tier

Good choice. Classic cards have the best designs. My waifu is superior, though.

Rate my Deck

How do you play with Japanese and English cards at the same time?

very cute

Never played YuGiOh, but as a Magic player, was always curious about it.
I don't think there's a mana type system involved, so how do you play cards?

you get 1 normal summon per turn to play a monster card, and if it has 4 or less stars(levels) you can just summon it. Levels 5 and 6 require you to tribute 1 monster already on the field, 7 and up requires 2. Of course there are effects to get around the tribute requirements and summon more than the 1 normal summon allows, when you do its called a special summon and theres no limit there. The purple, white, and black monster cards go in another pile called the extra deck and have their own summoning methods. The other two card types are Spell and Trap cards, neither have any "cost" unless specified and you can play as many as you want or have space for, but trap cards have to be played face down and cant be activated until at least the start of your opponents next turn. After several anime series that each introduced a new extra deck monster type or new summoning method, the game has become a bit of a mess to a new player though.

you play them in attack/defense mode, attack other cards to destroy them, once there's no card in the enemy side you can attack directly taking their LP

Maiden of the Aqua has the biggest tits

>not Gemini Elf

whoa mama

So you direct your attacks at other cards?

This megane right here

>No Lady Flame Assailant
IT'S SHIT

yes, your monsters attack your opponents monsters. If both are in attack mode, if your atk is higher than the opponent's, it's destroyed and your opponent takes the difference between the atk powers as damage and its minused from their life points. If you attack a monster in defense position your atk has to be higher than its def to destroy it, but the opponent takes no life point damage. If you attack an attack position monster that has higher atk your monster is destroyed and you take the difference as life point damage, and if you attack a defense position monster that has higher def than your atk neither are destroyed but you take the difference as life point damage. If there are no monsters on your opponents side of the field you can attack directly and inflict your monster's full attack points as damage.

Well they are monsters

Shes gonna need to be shown "Prima's light"

Yugi proved his superior taste in magicians.

He will show you the way of the heart of the cards

Weren’t they designed by the manga artist?

I doubt he designed too many of the various extra cards for the card game that didn't even appear in the manga

But hey maybe he did who knows
Does anyone actually know

What is the most fappable yu gi oh card?

The expression does it for me

DMG

cute in an ugly sort of way

Is there any viable strategy in this game besides archetype based extra deck summon spam?

Shit

there's plenty.

>waifus

Dont mind if i post husbandos too, right user?

quite a few actually

Of course not

*Most meta relevant

Spy-C-spy is a cool one, however she isn't on the level of the previously mentioned waifus.

Gagaga Clerk > Gagaga Girl

I love older card references in newer cards of Yugioh

yay

Same

How dare you say that about Mana's Ka

I don't know about waifus but I want this thing as a house pet.

DMG is old and busted

I want to marry Grimro!

I don't keep up with the tcg but something about a ban list of all in the pic except for restrict which was recently unbanned?

When somebody says that a YGO card is "busted", the implication is that it is extremely powerful. But yeah, she is pretty dusty.

fuck off Seto

The Aromages

Yes, all of the cards behind the door are banned and restrict was unbanned. This was an attempt at meta humor by Konami.

Jasmine is probably my least favorite, but Cananga and Rosemary are pretty neat.

Why doesn't YGO have more brown girls?!?

Same reason that many anime series don't

Several. The main strength of archetypes is consistency but some of the most vicious decks ever designed revolve around slapping different effects that work extremely well together.

You are all like little babies. This is what a patrician's cardfu looks like