What do they do all day

what do they do all day

Attached: 5a204fd81900003a00033bcf.jpeg?ops=scalefit_960_noupscale.jpg (960x732, 124K)

Getting FUCKED by rich kikes. That royal fortune isn't earning itself.

Maybe if he keeps fucking her, he'll get over his jungle fever and move on.

Attached: Dieu et mon droit.jpg (960x657, 63K)

checked and if I for some terrible reason had a negro wife I would make her play bass or drums.

Attached: endtimes.png (336x537, 175K)

Doing swamp shit, seperated of course. It's just a show marriage. The guy fucks blonde bimbos afaik

harvey winestone abused that girl

cathy newman is wet

fuck off mate
she is not a trollop

fre speech
you potato african american

delete post

For now it will be some really good sex. She is a 37 year old, divorced woman hitting the wall hard - she is desperate and will be doing everything, as she will have been since day 1 to get her claws into him. It will have been a non-stop rollercoaster of blowjobs and sex from the start.

And sadly for Harry it will all stop as soon as she gets pregnant, if she still can, and decides that she "just isn't that sexual a person".

Women over 35, divorced women especially are experts at this, using sex to trap a man into marrying them. Another man already enjoyed ravaging her through her best years so how can she keep Harry? Simply by just putting everything on a plate.

They'll probably get divorced.

Pro-tip lads - if you want great sex you can with women over 30 who are desperate but just never ever get married to them

I consider her sufficiently white desu

Nah, a whiff of the pheromones from that jungle puss combined with the effervescent-vivacious tantalizing bacterial off-gassing from the unwashed ass-crack bacteria of that woman will stir the deepest most primal reserves in that man's brain, leaving a crinkle in his nostrils and an unstoppable, existential determination to copulate. Whilst simultaneously overriding every modern day teaching to devote even one single neuron to, for one second, THINK about the implications of what he is mating with.

The entirety of a bloodline, lost to the lack of bathing habits of one individual.

Die you stupid faggot.

delete life

What's "existential determination" mean?

>He could have married an ugly asian girl with an 180 iq but instead doomed the royal family.

Put random things up her chuff, last week it was the crown jewels, apparently the scepter was the best.

this is so hot if true

It means the entirety of your life has hinged on the desire to fuck that person. Your body SCREAMS to impregnate every fiber of her existence and make two flesh into one.

Oh yeah, baby is optional. The fiery, sweaty-hot unrelenting all-day sex and an erection that only ceases with her pulse is the point I was getting at.