Help with this

My 18 yr old Daughter has been given this picture as an explanatory college assignment. Sup Forums please advise. Thank you

Attached: Baby-drown-1-e1441297519274.jpg (766x451, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=ta8fXqW-z48
youtube.com/watch?v=0R2CsJ68vcY
youtube.com/watch?v=ImRFSEVuds4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ISRAEL #1

Post pics of daughter

FPBP also Propaganda

Staged photo shoot

Attached: COSKCVOWEAACaXh.jpg (600x654, 79K)

israel first

>father wanted to go to germany to get his teeth fixed for free
Nuff said.

"Irresponsible parents attempted to cross a sea without taking proper safety precautions in account. Sadly, their negligence led to the drowning death of their child."

The people who took the picture carried the dead body of thea child from the sand and placed it face down in the water for a more dramatic and powerful shot.

A tragic victim of the popularized mass migration to Europe, the human traffickers disregard life left and right once payment is received.

this

Why not this picture?

Attached: manchester-bomb-victims.jpg (750x500, 75K)

hes a lazy little cunt who sleeps on the job.
pic unrelated

Attached: kebab with sauce.jpg (1278x1232, 401K)

Post the question she was given, please.

Or this one?

Attached: 14957145694.png (716x345, 394K)

The end result of western failed foreign policy

Attached: 166.jpg (300x100, 41K)

The picture is completely faked.
As you can tell it's taken at low tide, items do not wash up at low tide.
The photographer dragged the corpse down the beach and posed it so that he could fake the shot.
Look it up, they were filmed doing it.
Fake & Gay and any report on it should be about this aspect because it's the most relevant and important one. This is why they boy is dead in the first place because of the media/political fakers.

Attached: IMG_0712.jpg (440x330, 49K)

Why would you send your daughter to college?

Attached: 1521502501269.jpg (853x1280, 207K)

tell her refugees will save europe

Attached: welcome refugees.jpg (827x492, 118K)

this
/thread

Send her in with this, redpill those little fucks.

Attached: Refugee boy body moved for photo.jpg (600x654, 75K)

*The child was the son of the captain of the boat that capsized. His father was people smuggling when he lost his life to the great and merciless Poseidon*

Seriously, she has genuinely been asked to explain this shit. She's studying geography ffs wtf is this all about. Red pill her

This, but also their parents were fleeing their backwards culture that promotes overpopulation and sectarian violence, to come to a place to preach about the virtues of the culture they just fled.

>why would you send your daughter to college

Attached: a CUTE.png (1308x476, 985K)

this.
all that needs to be said

> irresponsible/neglect
it's not even that:
-human trafficking
-slave labour
-dissolution of voting blocks through migration demographic shifts
-foreign invasion and cultural destruction through migrants

Propaganda

tell her that the boy died because his kurdish dad was too stupid to book a flight from turkey to germany

Staged photo. Here's the original.

Attached: pleasedie.png (910x762, 939K)

Big if true.
It seems crime didn't pay for him but did for the liberal billionaires that feed off it.

Attached: IMG_3077.jpg (1024x576, 93K)

This.

She should write a thesis on how the drift wood ending up on the beach.

thats another little cunt. Samir al-Haydr. by pure coincidence i have a picture of his father

Attached: POI.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Attached: 1507081130023.jpg (385x573, 55K)

That picture was spread to get people to let more refugees in. Those refugees then did

Tell her to do an assignment on this child, you know, the one the press never talks about.

Attached: 1514292543142.jpg (426x683, 76K)

death is a natural and sometimes unfair thing. You can't put feelings before logic.

>poor parenting dot jpg

There ya go.

Attached: 1504616214001.png (840x512, 448K)

ding ding ding

Attached: 1513455822561.jpg (1024x512, 183K)

this.

Attached: 1507094217678.jpg (315x314, 35K)

Simply explain with this child is dead...
>Father illegally attempted to enter a country, with child.
>Father wanted new teeth because Muslims have poor hygiene.
>Allah willed the death of his child... because Allah wills everything.
>Father still upset he can't enter Canada (despite not being in Europe) to have new teeth.
>Media pulls heartstrings of normies with staged photo of dead kid.

Or you could tell your daughter to quit college, get a job and work her way up the ladder.

Sand niggers can't swim

Where is your daughter attending? Is it in the South Wales region? Does she like swarthy Welshmen?

This. Ultimately it was forced

redpill her on the real reason the kid died
>Migrant crisis simmering away
>few countries trying to hold the line
>Merkel comes out and says stop being racist in order to score some gud goy points from libshits
>REFUGEES WELCOME
>floodgates open as every monkey from Kabul to Timbuktu rushes in for the gibs
>Roaches are delighted, able to apply pressure on the EU or else they could black Europe
>let people cross from Turkey to Greece
>this kids retard father was part of the migrant wave who wanted a new set of teeth
>he also worked for the people smugglers
>retard manages to sink boat
>kid dies and a nice photo op is staged
>Que outrage and pearl clutching from the libtards who demand more fo the very same polices that led to the kids death

Explain how the mainstream media uses disgusting emotionally provocative imagery to progress a political agenda through visceral emotional response instead of reason and thoughtfulness.

>she has been asked to explain this shit

Well it's clearly propaganda since it was widely shared & popularized while this functionally equivalent picture was actively censored. Tell her to explain that.

Attached: 57888964c36188035c8b458e.jpg (900x500, 124K)

Shouldn't let kids drink alcohol they can't handle that shit

>it's possible to go to Germoney to fix your teeth for free
>not overrun by britbongs
Gonfusion.

Attached: IMG_1190.gif (498x466, 796K)

PS- In case you weren't aware, this is a dead girl from Nice (France) after the truck of peace™ rolled through.

If brits cared about their teeth in the first place they'd brush them.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE Gum ball them. It will make her work original just be carful not to throw lib tards into a screaming rage.

Attached: ,,,,....jpg (1218x1665, 255K)

My daughter is going to College because she is above average intelligence and that can still earn you a decent wage on this miserable rock. I just think it's deplorable that she's been asked to explain this. She's an intelligent person and will listen to the truth, where else is she going to find the truth?

this

Tell her to post it with the nice picture from france of the girl with her teddy bear, only the girl is covered up. Then post it next to all the bodies that are blurred out. Then post it next to the stories run on each one. Note how they never call out who is to blame for the terror attacks, but want to blame the citizens for not wanting open borders for this kid.

Also, this photo was staged.

Not in college
It is a propaganda institution thanks to the 70s lefties. College is a dead end.

To be fair, it's hard to defend their taste in music.

This.

Q predicted this.

The topic is simple. The manipulation of public opinion through the purposeful misrepresentation of current events employing the selective use of emotional imagery.

They did not asker her for cup cakes why sugar coat it with the feel good, its not your fault, we are making a difference lies.

POST THE CONTEXT. THE QUESTION. She was not just given this photo, dumb ass. Are you a woman?

thank you mr poseidon

Oh, didn't notice you were UK. Might want to advise her to hold her tongue unless you want her to get thrown in jail for hate speech.

let them kick her out for telling the dam truth It may give her back her destiny among the zombies. youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

If I remember correctly, they threw people off the boat because it was sinking, and the kid was one they threw off.

>college assignment

Get her out of that shit or you will be the proud grandfather of a mulatto muslim baby.

I really appreciate the advice you all are giving, this will be dealt appropriately with I assure you

Attached: kek2.jpg (540x540, 24K)

Doesn't surprise me. These people are subhuman... either way. It was their Gods plan.
>divine intervention.

>jews staged that photo

Will you stop bitching about the photo and some hypothetical situation and actually post the alleged question your so-called daughter was asked? You know, CONTEXT? Fuck off with your LARP otherwise.

youtube.com/watch?v=ta8fXqW-z48 There is the pre text of who what when why.
youtube.com/watch?v=0R2CsJ68vcY and their is your orgina conspect. Dam I am not going to wright her paper.

Attached: Capturesdfh.jpg (722x431, 79K)

And a new file folder is born. "dark humor"

I'm sure the stormfront watermark will show it's from a unbiased, reliable source

>Daughter
>college
LMAO at your life

the real question is how bluepilled is she? any chance of salvage?

It's the price we pay for Western Civilization and all the things we enjoy.

Attached: 1509256084365.png (378x357, 81K)

>Mediterranean
>tides
Pick one

as will the lack of underscore in the email addy.
that alone should be a dead giveaway its a pisstake

youtube.com/watch?v=ImRFSEVuds4 idk fuck there is the father

F E M I N I S T
M I N D
V I R U S

Attached: The Feminist Mind Virus, not even once.png (447x2726, 1.02M)

They’re just opinion farming. No kid in college.

Wear a life vest.
/thread

Attached: red pill.webm (640x360, 2.74M)

The death of an innocent child is awful. But put the blame where it belongs with the NGOs who encourage illegal immigration and the pull factor government policies.

Not only that but look what the father said

Attached: Father Of Iconic Aleppo Boy Supports Assad, Says Son Was Used 'For Propaganda'.png (1016x773, 962K)

F E M I N I S T
M I N D
V I R U S

Attached: The Progressive MindVirus.jpg (1548x1545, 633K)

present an unbiased and non-racial assessment of the situation, then bring names into it at the last moment. "a poor child drowned, due to the lack of common sense and poor parenting skills of his father." then hit em with: "btw he's a muslim from turkey" that'll piss em off so bad she might get banned.

>not showing her final form

Attached: by the power of numbskull.png (706x912, 458K)

Genuinely this is an honest post, I just want her to know the truth behind this propoganda

so let her dig. dont spoonfeed.
if you spoonfeed her she'll end up an intellectually lazy leftard and youll have to bury her body in the woods

To pass a college/uni paper on the subject examine why its a powerful image. Theres loads you can say but the face down posture is undignified with a symbolic covering of the face, the children clothes are relatable and humanises the victim, the beach setting is thematically consistent with the message and the isolation of the sole subject.

Then link to why this is appealing to the photographer and newspaper outlets pushing an agenda. Depending on how brave your daughter is make this part as cynical as you like bringing in the likely staging of the shoot and the reluctance to show young victims of terror attacks. It is at best ethically inconsistent.

Attached: donate to africa.jpg (914x1024, 145K)

Keep opinion farming you fucking faggot. Everybody ignore.

Thanks, it would obviously be a fellow Brit who had the ability to help her on her way. Sincerely appreciated

No problem. If I was to write it I would lead into why certain newspapers over others published the photo.

The Guardian, for example, must pursue a defiance narrative as they are economically speaking a disaster. Massive debts, losing money every year and recently shifted to tabloid print They require considerable outside investment to function and this is attracted not with sound returns financially but returns of virtue. Which they can claim based on printing this picture.

As for your daughters general education teach her to not hold any political or media actors in high regard and that their actions are always out of self interest.