HAPPENING! MODERN DAY NUREMBERG TRIALS JUST FUNDED

HOLY SHIT THIS OMNIBUS BILL WAS 4D CHESS AFTER ALL.
THE DEMOCRATS JUST GAVE A BIG THUMBS UP TO FUNDING THEIR OWN HANGINGS.
16,000 INDICTMENTS.
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT Sup Forums IT IS HAPPENING

Attached: file.png (514x960, 636K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/22/march-22nd-2018-presidential-politics-trump-administration-day-427/comment-page-1/#comment-5150439
youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1517250992042.jpg (278x395, 15K)

Q predicted it

You don't know for sure who is being put on Trial
For all you know every single Sup Forumsack is getting gulaged for posting Russian propaganda.

I don't know anything anymore.

what?

Q predicted this

Pay attention to the flights to Gitmo. They're happening more frequently lately user.

Trump and the deep state white hat military patriots backing him are grabbing the anaconda coiled tightly to the swamp and pulling it out with full force.

Get ready and enjoy the show.

Finally I will get my own house and bodyguards to boot.

Does this mean hillary clitnon is gonna end up in Gitmo getting raped by dogs?

Attached: file.png (636x358, 355K)

The biggest redpill is realizing we never knew anything to begin with

Attached: 1521671819087.jpg (787x668, 36K)

remove

I hope its the same committee that votes to hang the gun grabber.

Wow it’s literally nothing. Pathetic. Goodnight Sup Forums I’m gonna go catch up on some john Olivers i TiVo’d

Checked.
Kek, I hope so.

Awfully messy work though, but I guess there was no other choice.

>flag, nothingburger, sleepypoopy, TiVo
confirmed shill

Anons,

I have a question. Let's assume OP is correct. It means a happening where we see publicly the humiliating and embarrassing jailing, etc. of starts of the swamp (Maxine Waters, Cryin' Chuck, Crazy Joe, Obongo, etc. etc. etc.). BUT... it meant Trump signing this bill as he did today.

Would you then be ok with it?

Here's the problem, if everything goes right the act is still in place for future people to take advantage of it like the media does with the Smith Mundt Modernization act of 2013.

CLOUD act*

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/22/march-22nd-2018-presidential-politics-trump-administration-day-427/comment-page-1/#comment-5150439
>An Omnibus Bill is NOT a Federal Budget.

ISRAEL #1

>muh Q
nice meme m8

I'll hold my tongue for a few months.

>flights to Gitmo
Where can I find this info?

The time has come for the grand event

Attached: 1477436455186.jpg (500x400, 32K)

nice digits but you are full of shit

Remember Google and BIG tech hate Us and Hate freedom and Hate Trump

>Your videos are no longer suitable for monetizeation
>Your subreddit has been banned due to violation of reddit's Prohibited Content policy
>Your channel has been suspended due to violation of YouTube's firearms content policy
[You are here]
>4 of your Tweets have been deleted due to violation of Twitter's Public Message Content Policy
>You have been VAC banned due to a chat content infraction.
>12 emails were blocked from your inbox due to violations of Google's email content policy. Click here to learn more.
>Sorry, this search couldnt be completed as some of the keywords violate Google's Prohibited Keyword policy
>Sorry, due to the nature of the products/services offered at that location, Google Maps can not provide directions to that location. Read about our Prohibited Locations Policy to learn more.
>Some parts of your conversation have been removed due to our Text Message Content policy.
>Dear Mr. user, due to the nature of your telephone conversations, your landline phone service is hereby terminated effective immediately.
>Dear Mr. user, we have received reports of activities, thoughts, and beliefs at your address that are in violation of our company policy. We have terminated water and power services to your property accordingly
STOP BIG TECH BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!

>VIDEO message from the future
A digital Prophecy
youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM

that makes me wonder: is there ANY chance on earth that Trump could decide to go back on it? Say like, a week from now or something, he goes, "On second thought, I'm unsigning it..."

I don't know how that works. Just wondering if that's a possibility.

BULL FUCKING SHIT

Out of curiosity.. Could trump use the military funds for the border wall? If he calls it a national security concern?

What dog would volunteer for that duty? Great Dane perhaps.

Landline?

Attached: 1521846043043.png (460x400, 277K)

>If this is true

It's not

Fuck yeah, not my money

So where is Trump really doig every weekend when he goes to “Maralago”

what? pls explain

Israel #UNO

Attached: 9D7945CE-4770-43AC-8A6E-6F9548137C88.jpg (522x546, 206K)

The military does not receive its funding into one big pot to use however they wish. It's specifically earmarked to be spent on certain things. To use some for other purposes, the Exec Branch must receive Congressional approval. This reprogramming is decided at the committee level rather than the full house. It's also not usually publicized to the public.

this. all the real shit never reaches mainstream eyes and the shit that does is immediately "debunked" or is too insane for the normal goy to believe or comprehend.
only with an expanded consciousness and openness to any and all information can one begin to know

I AM READY

Attached: 71BDCA76-7A33-4F51-B7D0-6DDCCB2E3A84.jpg (701x1004, 675K)

Kek, imagine being naive enough to believe this shit.

SAUCE

Most definitely
Drug war

The state of Drumpkinz...

This really is all of Sup Forumss first elections isn't it?
HAAAAAH

It is when it's earmarked. Dems aren't stupid, they are shady as fuck and know how to control money and people. Any money put in there for dems was earmarked... repubs may not have earmarked their shit, which just means it can then be put into dem shit.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL.

I made this image on Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 5:23 PM

FINALLY THE MEMETICS LINED UP!

Attached: 1515939932394.jpg (1151x648, 1016K)

Not if the money is specifically earmarked... and just know that literally half the bill is earmarks, as per Pelosi's victory speech bragging... signaling to her buddies not to worry, despite being OmniBus, it's still going where they wrote it to go.

>The Omnibus is NOT a Succubus

Attached: CF99853D-7E90-47A6-8D19-A84B143F6EFE.jpg (744x1052, 583K)

If Trump is funding his wall this way (Reps who control both houses can approve the reprogramming), just realize the Dems can do something similar for their pet projects when they regain power back in the future.

Money is reprogrammed all the time throughout the year.

Attached: 1503731466897.jpg (564x768, 130K)

Proof?

Hard to argue with those digits... I've been blue balled for too long, I want a happening, damn it!

Attached: 1456543020777.jpg (480x352, 20K)

How do I know who wrote your screencap isn't a shill? What is real anymore? Who tells the truth? Why does Biden do this?

Attached: 1491545778544.jpg (1122x631, 196K)

If the swamp gets drained it means a global reset and that means the debt gets wiped out.

Anything short of a total monotary restructure is a failure

Nice flag, fag

>he feel for the capitalist meme
if you want results you dont vote for a fat ceo.
you vote for STALIN

Thank you for this post user. I believe you are on to something. It pays to read.

Attached: ad365ff23c40ae42bdafbde53b6fed8498efec17d54a035dc5eafe27bb1b66b2.jpg (600x544, 81K)

Ah, my sides!

is a succubus good or bad?

Biggest faggot in the world, gentlemen.

Ok. Which half?

qresearch

on

8ch

CHECKED!!

Attached: Barron Trump Thumbs Up.jpg (421x493, 22K)

>armored vehicles
Anyone know if TAC sold anything in bulk lately?

Attached: TAC.jpg (1509x717, 186K)

hahahhahahahhahahhahhah saved

Attached: 1521252912709.png (554x400, 66K)

>Democrats bankrolling and voting for their own trial and stay in Guantanamo
The absolute state of delusion

Attached: 1407902229825.jpg (442x519, 21K)

COOL BRITANNIA

Make it hungry pitbulls bls bls bls kek

Only digits would confirm th--

It is happening!

Oh it's real.

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-220850.png (1171x1625, 388K)

CBTS fags really are a whole new level of stupid.

Attached: BASED.png (1040x600, 191K)

Kek

>hey guise my outlandish 4D chess theory will surely be real this time

Confirmed thank you trust but verify user

Please.

Attached: 71azht1WUpL._SY587_.jpg (415x587, 57K)

>Pay attention to the flights to Gitmo. They're happening more frequently lately user.
Or it could be us sending prisoners from syria which we just ramped up involvement in

Once i read what a omnibus bill was I hade a feeling shit might go down, lets wait and see

Nice LARP faggots

You're an idiot.

>pretending to be smart
>can't and/or won't answer an user's genuine question who admitted he doesn't know how it works
wow it must be nice to be the bully for a change, faggot
sucks for you, you have to get back to being a loser irl

>trump will drain the swamp any day now
>increasingly nervous Sup Forums poster

>from Syria
Incorrect. PAY ATTENTION YOU FAGGOTS. IT'S HAPPENING.

Attached: file.png (1877x828, 635K)

>@reddit
>there are people that legitimately believe things to be happening independently

checked

Attached: 1521420664047.jpg (697x578, 451K)

>Trump's Executive Order
>whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
>December Flight Logs
>pic related
No such thing as coincidences.

Attached: file.png (993x734, 118K)

That hit me a few months ago. We’re extras in a larger play with important characters with more info than us. All we can do is try our best and hope that the world isn’t as nightmarish that it seems it might be.

While typing that I was reminded of the guts thread. We might be the band of the hawk about to be fed into the maw of a death machine. Hope not ^.^

Hey why did you cut off the top of that section (._. )7

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-203157.png (1080x1920, 456K)

It's a separate section. Each header is a new section not related to the previous.

Attached: 3c24567638dd1c73bac7406fda74109090e62c38314cad0ec58d6a92d99278ef.jpg (2715x1527, 661K)

not this shit again. every time Trump absolutely retard shit that pisses people off this tick tock shit happens.
I'm sick of being teased because the 2020 election will come around and it will be the same shit.
>we have to keep supporting Trump because he's so close to locking them up. so close
it's a pattern I can't believe you people haven't noticed

Attached: tiresome.jpg (492x449, 48K)

big if true. also Q predicted this.

Attached: FG3ACB1HJ6010K4.MEDIUM.jpg (300x391, 10K)

>We’re extras in a larger play
True that.
If he fails however, it will fall to us.