Ballroom e Youkoso thread

Is this a feminist show? Pls remember that not all feminism is bad.

Its a feminist giraffe show

No, its just a bad show. Too bad it had potential to be good, but screwed up in every single aspect.

Chi-chan is my husband!

>changed Akira's "if only Chinatsu was a boy"

Show is shit.

>Pls remember that not all feminism is bad.

Except it is and this show is actually a pretty good example of why. In Ballroom dancing the Man leads and the Woman follows
>Autistic feminist screeching
There's actually been a bunch of feminist "scholars" bitching about how awful and misogynist ballroom dancing is for years now.

All feminism is bad please fuck off faggot

When did Akira say that?

Yuri end imminent?

Was there ever a better explanation for why he even started calling her Chi-chan? I don't even remember their being one in the anime, but I might be just retarded.
It feels so unnatural for beta Tatara to be so casual with a girl.

She asked him to

Still no manga spoilers?

Too early

Just needs a shop of a black hand

>Pls remember that not all feminism is bad
Fucking burgers I swear. How much of a virgin baby do you have to be to believe feminism is inherently bad and/or make this kind of warning at the beginning of the thread? Kill yourself already.
Also congrats on the bait OP.

>movement nominally based on getting "equal rights" for group that already has them and more
I wonder what could be inherently bad with such self-victimization.

A hard infance owuld explain a lot about Hyodo behavior.

Calm your PMS, user. I'm sure feminism can be okay for countries like Saudi Arabia, but in the West it has been nothing but a nuisance for both genders for decades. Real women don't need some gender studies hambeast to defend them from the evil patriarchy, they can pave their own path if they want to.

what a shit hot take

>pms
>no true scotsman argument
Thanks for proving my point, son.

>I wonder what could be inherently bad with such self-victimization.
I know what is, it's your balls that shrinked everytime a girl bullied you when you were small, they can't reconciliate with the fact that female victims exist.
But I'm sorry user just because a woman mocked the size of your dick once doesn't make salary inequality, domestic violence, and discrimination, non existent. For both genders.

Fuck off with your retarded shit.

> a girl bullied you
>just because a woman mocked
Your gender studies professor is going to be angry with you, since you forgot the virgin-insult. Just how retarded do you have to be that you can't even rattle down the entire standard response when its already your go-to for every single interaction you cunts have?
And how retarded do you have to be to think that you can "shame" people into agreeing with you on an anonymous image board?

>salary inequality
Proven to be a myth.
>domestic violence
Occurs equally both ways, and even in gay and lesbian couples.
>For both genders.
And that's exactly the problem. Feminists claim to be for "gender equality" yet act like women have a monopoly on gender issues. They will never acknowledge the instances where discrimination affects men, and even will actively try to shut down those bringing attention to them.

I also like how you complain about someone saying you have PMS, yet have no qualms about calling people small dicked virgins for disagreeing with you. It's like being a feminist and being a hypocrite really go hand in hand.

Get that vagina of yours fixed, you're out of control. All those insults you hurl at assumed male posters sound a lot like you projecting your own insecurities at them. A real woman can get men on her side without acting like a baboon, but "women" like you are incapable of that. Probably because your looks and hormones are a mess, am I right?