Anyone else here genuinely like and appreciate women?

Anyone else here genuinely like and appreciate women?

Attached: e_417.jpg (250x375, 27K)

I'm glad they exist; that pig makes me hungry.

yes

Attached: it10.jpg (760x509, 34K)

I'll bite...once maybe.
What exactly do you mean? Are you asking if I appreciate a gender or a person's values and how the act upon those values regardless of gender?

Yeah, but their bullshit is tiresome.

become one

I don't hate women. There is no better place to deposit my semin.

turkey baster. less aids and cancer

I'm asking whether you appreciate women for their specific nature (which is different to the nature of men).

The coffee shop girl asked me to call her, I went out crabbing again. When I got back I apologized and she said to text her, I did but no response. I was making a living risking my life so I can afford a family one day, why would you ghost me for that?
No, girls suck.

ISRAEL #1

>Anyone else here genuinely like and appreciate women?

Nope, Return Of Kings redpilled the shit out of me so much, I became a full right wing trump supporting misogynist

There are certain women in my life I appreciate but appreciating every woman just because she's a woman? nah

They do that kind of vapid stuff all the time. Very tiresome.

>like and appreciate women?
as much as i do men. i know a lot of guys on here are butthurt cuz woman have unearned power over them. women seem wicked when youre unwanted and all that

Attached: 81905.jpg (960x649, 242K)

Then on that basis no, because it sounds like you're saying women should be appreciated for femininity alone.

i hate what women have become and i dread the thought that they'll never evolve into anything more than glorified children
i think evolution fucked their shit up the most

I love women.
Just like I love all children.

Why, who wants to know ?

Attached: 1512853960470.jpg (720x720, 104K)

God bless women and give us the strength to handle them.

Don't be silly. Not even women like women.

Most people are shit, but women are way worst than men.

Attached: girl.jpg (1300x928, 559K)

No. If women didnt exist we would be in paradise.
If women didnt exist our society wouldnt be in debt, all non whites would be dead, no multiculturalism, no corruption, and we would be in paradise again.

Women are satans gender. Anyone who consorts with them is satan.

I did once until I realized the truth about women.

You can measure this timeline as a sons love for his mother up until the point that he realizes the sole reason for his existence was the realization of his whore mother getting impregnated to get out of 9-10 months of working.

Same as any grown man.

woman use turkey baster's to impregnate themselves now

>When I got back I apologized and she said to text her, I did but no response.

First, you shouldn't apologize if you were working.

Second, you shouldn't have texted when her ordered to, you should act on your own terms.

It's to make sure you're at her beck and call, and that at any moment, you can cater to any whim or desire she may have.

She was looking for desperation, and you dodged a bullet by having more important shit to do.