Hope the subhumans that voted for this retard are happy. Dumb fucks

Hope the subhumans that voted for this retard are happy. Dumb fucks.

Attached: 29A098FB-E776-4071-927D-0F43BACFC6A4.jpg (1125x1351, 547K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/file/1046006/download?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks Obama

b-b-but MUH 88D CHESS GOYIM

M-maybe Obama will run for a third term after his vacation.

Bump stocks are fucking gay anyways. So are arm braces. Stop being pussies and do it right.

the gist is

all the candidates were bad. democracy is the worst meme ever conjured by the kikes

Trump literally gives no shits for any political stance. All he cares about is Trump. The second you realize that, everything he does and his flip-flopping harder than fucking Kerry makes total sense.

There were no good choices

How is this real life? How? This plus the spending bill...god fucking damn dude.

Someone hit a nigga up with a stl file for an ar bumpfire mechanism

Well there's a comment period, if we can tell the aft to eat shit we can tell off the doj.

>30 round magazines are gay
>stop being pussies and do it right
>you only need ten rounds to do it right

I HAVE NO MOUTH BUT I MUST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 15.png (858x725, 228K)

Lol I don't care. I hope one day you have the option to move to a country where all weapons are legal and affordable for every one. One where you can buy mortar rounds and rpg's. And I hope you live a long life. Sincerely. And I hope you watch your wife and kids get raped and shot and tortured and killed along with everyone you know and care about so you see the logic behind prevention and control and why in its current state, America is wrong. I hope you live to be 100 years old with a bleeding heart and no one left to care about you because they were all shot. I hope your future family is decimated by gun freedom so you understand that people are sick of having their kids and fathers and mother killed. You and r/guns at this point. And I genuinely hope, that on 20 years from now, if you have a family and live somewhere as 'free' as in the statez, you end up in a situation where you having a gun won't help you because those you care about will be dead or dying around you. Please don't waste my time with more comments because I think I'll just start deleting them at this point you right wing retard who doesn't seem to understand what the freedom to live actually means. Thanks.

It looks better with Facebook formatting.

As far as 2a rights go I don't think we would be in a worse position. As for everything else? /k/ isn't pol
Tl:dr; is chaos better then evil?

Honestly, why would you want/need a bump stock? It makes your weapon unreliable and inaccurate. It's just a bad idea to slap one of these stupid things on your rifle.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. BAN ALL ASSAULT RIFLES.
Guns are so sad. I'll show the little bump stock man my BIG button

>need

BAN RUBBER BANDS

BAN SMALL EASILY CRAFTED METAL PIECES

BAN PIPING THAT FITS SHOTGUN SHELLS

BAN PRESS DRILLS

BAN HUMAN HANDS

BAN THINKING

>It makes your weapon unreliable and inaccurate.
Dont need to hit them just need to make them keep their head down

bump stocks are part of innovation. It might result in other ideas.

>ban thinking
now youre thinking!
stop it.

most of this will unironically occur within 20 years

all the good americans are dead, growing up with the goal of becoming president is a dead meme. people do not trust their government anymore, so democracy has lost its value. we happily elect the lesser of 2 evils year after year because nobody has the fucking balls (or money) to stand up and say they're willing to try their hand at running america, meanwhile willingly tossing out the window the rights that CURRENTLY allow us and encourage us to remove personae non gratae from our government.

we'll likely devolve into some purely egalitarian anarchy and scrap the bill of rights and presidential elections entirely before we get another acceptable human being as an elected leader.

The fear is today bump stocks, tomorrow 10+ round magazines.

How is anyone going to rape and kill my family with the triple layered heavily fortified subterranean star fort housing hundreds of thousands of good people trained in the usage of all types of weapon systems ?

I know its a facebook bait but people actually do think like that.

Any schematics for making shitty 3d printed bump stock parts, or handmade wood bump stocks available?

>lets do democracy
>instead of only 1 choice now there are 2, with no compromises
>WTF DEMOCRACY SUX

Attached: 1518361166880.jpg (771x960, 100K)

plz

We are a few clicks south of having a real war waged on our 2nd. As bad as it is now, it's only going to get worse. We are a school shooting away from having some real problems. I say, give them the bump stocks to appease them. Save the real drama for the big fight ahead.

not an inch

this is what appeasement gets you

Attached: 191.jpg (998x474, 40K)

You say that with all your sour grapes now, yet never stopped to hunt evidence on your own
Tell me, if Clinton was so bad why does no one ever yake a lawful stance on her, only doing opinion?
What made Ted Cruz so horrid?

Let's hear it Trumpcucks. Let's hear how this is 4-D chess. Go ahead. We're all eager to hear it.

That looks pretty cool actually. If not being about to wrap your thumb around the grip prevents shootings I'm all for that gun becoming something we see nationwide.

They don't want bump stocks. They are explicitly calling for confiscation of AWBs, a ban on manufacture and commerce of 10+ magazines, and universal background checks.

And no guys, I'm not being a hyperbolic little shit with that confiscation bit. From the March for our Lives page: "No civilian should be able to access these weapons of war."

Attached: eh.png (500x347, 21K)

I think Rand Paul would've been a solid option. He doesn't completely kowtow to Trump, which says a lot. We are heading in the same route as South Africa.

fuck off you obvious plant. not one inch

1 term president

>get tube (buffer tube works)
>get block of wood (stock)
>drill hole in block of wood that buffer tube fits
>put spring in bottom of block of wood that buffer tube can bounce on
all done.

What I am saying is, toss them this one, single bone and dig in. It's going to get messy. I really can't see a weapon's ban in this country. They'll try, but I think there are too many Americans who genuinely love to shoot.

True but he doesnt move up in polls.

Attached: A38.jpg (306x255, 24K)

FUCK

FUUUUUUCK

All trumpcucks burn in hell

because 3/4 of Americans are morons

protip, at no point during the Vietnam war did a majority of Americans oppose it

public polling ≠ useful

ha you would be on your way to being totally disarmed by now if only Hillary won right?

>If not being about to wrap your thumb around the grip prevents shootings I'm all for that gun becoming something we see nationwide.

Attached: 1521430415103.jpg (446x456, 43K)

You guys realize what this means? It means Trump has been worse for gun owners than Obama.

Let that sink in. Wow man.

No Wall
No lessening of gun control(if the share act came to his desk do you think he’d fuckimg sign it after this)
No deportations
No non interventionism

They’re all the same. If you want change a violent revolution needs to happen, all leftists, Jews and non whites need to be exterminated. Turner diaries style. Only way.

Pretty much this. That said, I have never seen a POTUS with so many cards stacked against him. The guy can't win. The left, and some on the right are just opposing him because they don't like him, as a person. I think we are going to see him make some pretty and deals, just to get some good ones through.

Attached: popem.gif (300x257, 48K)

Most of the atmosphere is inert noninteracting diatomic nitrogen.
Your post wasted a chunk of the part that wasn't, forever moving us to heat death.
An uncaring nonresponding populace does not matter in a poll or government.
Only those who stand in agreement.

"I kind of like how that looks so I think everyone in the country should be forced to have their ARs look like that"

If the Dems take both houses of Congress this year, I damn well can. And a federal AWB isn't the half ass Maryland/Cali bans where rigid stocks without thumbholes and 10 rounders get a pass. Much like the Delaware and Oregon bans coming up, they are full bans by name. ARs, AKs, G3s, etc will be out.

We gave them FixNICS and they did not give a shit. We'll give them bumpstocks and they will not give a shit.

You better fucking vote come November, user.

>If you want change a violent revolution needs to happen, all leftists, Jews and non whites need to be exterminated. Turner diaries style. Only way.

>be me
>be nonwhite
>hate commies
>but if this happens you're the one I'll have to be shooting

Why do you gotta make it a race thing, whiteboi?

Attached: ching chong du ma.jpg (540x540, 73K)

Trumpcucks get of my fucking board reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>Implying Hillary lets sue the gun manufacturers Clinton wouldn't of done this.

Attached: 1520566557215.jpg (709x1000, 163K)

>lol who cares, suppressors are gay
>who cares, semi-auto is gay, get good with bolt
>who cares, higher caliber is gay, .22 can kill anything with shot placement
>who cares guns are gay, just call the police

Attached: 1521391752165.jpg (604x604, 33K)

Its easier to identify someone by race than their beliefs

I am voting, but unfortunately, as a Mass resident, my vote rarely counts. Its a scary time we are living in. These loons on the left will virtue signal all day, but in the end, they go home to their gated, all-white communities, with armed guards at their disposal. Unfortunately, they have so many puppets who fail to see the irony.

The NRA and republicans wouldn't have let it happen cuz muh partisan politics. She unironically would've been better for gun rights.

kill yourself shill rat

Voting is useless and has been for you entire lifetime. You were taught a version of reality that has not existed for over 100 years.

This. American gun owners are apathetic as fuck when (R)s are in control. I miss Obama for this reason.

This
If voting changed anything do you really think they'd let us do it?

Fucking piece of plastic
>inb4 it's polymer you retard
is the greatest threat to our nation as it seems.

Yah killary was all about proliferation of arms

If it didn't, would we have Trump as our president?

Has having Trump as our President changed anything?

>As far as 2a rights go I don't think we would be in a worse position

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

What a faggot, still not as bad as Hillary.... I guess. Then again maybe we would have been to the brink already if that were the case,

Attached: 1509198073783s.jpg (221x250, 5K)

>DUMB FUCK TRUMPKEKS YOU ASKED FOR THIS
yoy foolish goy, you should have voted hillary instead! that would change everything!
>WHO NEEDS A BUMPSTOCK THEY ARE FUCKING DUMB ANYWAYS
yes goy, nobody needs that thing you don't care about so just let ((them)) take it away, it's not like you care about that specific thing right? what specific thing will it be next I wonder

Literally any other Republican and half the Democrats would've been better than Trump.

Don't take that faggot seriously. Whites know that asians are the most based bros to have on your side when the chips are down.

for other countries at least

Just hand 'em in today, boys. If you aren't even going to bother to vote, you damn sure aren't going to resist when they mail you your confiscation papers.

Might as well save us all some postage and time, lazy boys.

Attached: Trump Western Wall crop 5-22-2017.jpg (937x528, 189K)

What universe do you live in where any of those people are electable?

why the fuck did they run 17 republicans in the first place? Trump only won because of that. The Russian help came after it narrowed down a bit

>russian help

lol

> TPP
> Broadcom
> Tariffs fucking my God damn currency portfolia

I heard he can't come back because that will show how the deep state have power and that will start the civil war.

Most Asians are okay but we can't be taking in so many of you that it irreversibly shifts our demographics.

Attached: Republican Primaries.gif (250x187, 1.68M)

Rand Paul and Ted Cruz were much more viable options. Shit, I feel that after Trump's presidency, the Republican party is fucked. Under Obama, the left has become more emboldened and more tyrannical. Once they regain control on all fronts, we are all fucked. "ban all guns" and "diversity is our strength" is their battle cry, remember that.

FULL ANNOUNCEMENT DOCUMENT FUCKERS
justice.gov/file/1046006/download?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery
READ IT

THEY'RE GOING TO PROPOSE THE ATF CHANGE RULES

Attached: 842156546214.png (414x419, 272K)

>keep doing that thing that hasn't ever worked.

Okay I'll get right on that.

>Rand Paul and Ted Cruz were much more viable options

wrong

>Russian state actors hacked the DNC to expose corruption on only one side of the political spectrum, and ignored the corruption on the other side
>but that didn't help Trump at all
Collusion is up in the air but you're being blind if you don't think they didn't sway our election.

Attached: 1491716584859.png (509x488, 163K)

>ban all devices that turn legal weapons into illegal machine guns
so not the bump stock?

>Russian state actors hacked the DNC

lol

Just fingers. And toes.

>Guccifer 2.0 was definitely not a Russian state actor
lol

Jesus Christ, any of the Republican candidates would have beaten Hillary after her disaster of a campaign. Trump was probably the least likable, but a loud minority of you cultish idiots had to push him on us.

>the russians were caught because one time they accidentally "forgot" to turn on their VPN

lol

I blame mass media and 24 hour news networks, Goddamn its really scary how channels like CNN and Fox News play the average American like a fucking fiddle

Attached: Billy cooper.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Then give me the alternative.

Imagine actually believing Rust Belt union voters would turn out in a Presidential election to vote for a lolbertarian or an uber-conservative