Is this the greatest love story ever told?

Is this the greatest love story ever told?

Sup Forums is watching Toradora again this December right?

Other urls found in this thread:

ambitiousaboutautism.org.uk/25-days-of-autism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st: Yes.
2nd: I sure hope so.

Yes.
Hopefully.

>Is this the greatest love story ever told?

>Stockholm Syndrome: the anime
>good romance
No

no watch more anime

I heard that the 25 days of toradora will be run by a new person this year and supposedly there will be a new cytube url. Any news on what it would be?

which release?

I want my spooky bird woof woof woof woof this time

Yes, next to golden time.

MELLI KURISUMASU

>Don't have access to my computer
>I'm going to have to stream on my phone just to follow tradition this year instead of getting full comfy on my couch in front of my tv
It hurts.

I ought to, really. It's been like 3 years since I last watched it, desu.

If I liked Toradora will I like golden time? I know it's by the same guy but I was told it's totally different.

TADA BANRI aside its nothing special really. Toradora is better.

Actually, i remember liking the first 4 episodes a lot. Other than that any character you like will do the opposite of what you want. Fun moments like MAI BOIFURENDU but other than those occasional ones nothing really.

No, please no more golden time. The autism is fun and all but the show is bad. Sup Forums memed me into watching it.

>Is this the greatest love story ever told?

Not quite.

>Guy
I can bet my life that this isn't written by a guy.

No

We just need an Evergreen anime and we are all set.

I hope people will watch it.

>dude the romance starts in the 19th episode
No, it's actually a terrible one. Watch more anime

for me,few anime characters are so hateful as Taiga

>watch toradora 7 years ago in highschool
>no romantic progress since then
Fuck.

I always thought 'the greatest love story ever told' was just a meme because of how unremarkable Toradora was. I watched it with Sup Forums when it aired and really was not impressed, I didn't particularly like Taiga and I really wasn't convinced when she had a sudden change of heart and falls in love with the MC, it felt very forced as I didn't see any kind of real endearment toward him before that point.

Not as of now. I was a loudmouth one night and said that shit because no one involved expected the people doing it to manage, and I expected to do it.
No one thinks they can mange still, but in the interest of not causing trouble or splitting things up, it's still just the same place. If/when they fuck up we'll see what happens.

I was just gonna post about this. Let's get the hype train going. 25 day of autism is here to stay!

I remember both of those girls being superior to Taiga, am I correct?

False, Kitamura is best girl

He is best boy until he starts to dye his hair and become retarded. At least he makes a recovery.

It is, but Ami should've won.
And yes, Toradora december is always comfy.

nah, Ami was the best character but that doesnt mean she should have won

Stupid chihuahua

never seen it, just the jim carrey webm. Is it worth giving it a shot?

>she had a sudden change of heart and falls in love with the MC
She was in love with him since like episode 3 you goddamn moron. You should probably pay attention when you watch a fucking show.

What is that?

how dare you remind me of this

Reminder that Minori deserved better.

>sudden change of heart and falls in love with the MC
t. speedwatcher

Use image search

How do people miss the point of this show so fucking hard?

Absolutely

I just did, wtf did I just read? certainly not what I expected, but I don't mind.

So when we're watching it?

Just keep refreshing the catalog on Friday until you see the thread. Streams usually kick off at around 11 but no promises.

11 what time zone

11 PM EST

bleh, very early morning on my time zone

TAIGA A SHIT

A

S
H
I
T

Oh boy the usual fucking retards are probably hosting it again.

[Spoiler][/Spoiler]

Maybe Ami will win this year.

Are we doing the melancholy as well?

I can do it if no one else can.

05 - Merry

Fuck off.

I'm watching it for the first time actually, why is she so smol?

Reminder the Minori is literally the worst girl not only in Toradora, but every anime ever created. What a supreme cunt.

Please do not bully the mentally handicapped. She tries her best.

what's the stream/site link for the 25 days of toradora?

google.com

>What is a buildup and MCs having goals outside of fucking each other. LIke fucking other people.
Go back to watching your Light Novel Harem Magical School A-1 pictures adaptations.

And next you'll tell me that in episode 10 Minorin and Ryuuji are really talking about ghosts and aliens.

Just finished watching it for the first time, had it on my backlog for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. I think that I would've enjoyed it a lot more if I watched it when I was still in high school. Ami is best girl, Taiga is a bit too much sometimes and Minorin did nothing wrong even though she's mentally challanged.

That doesn't look like ore monogatari OP.

I can't get through this shitshow of a shit show.

>dude it's not a good romance if you don't get blueballed for at least a cour and a half

baby's first romcom

>Blueballed
>When the characters are interacting constantly, developing a believable romance and friendship with other characters
Worst part is, you're probably an ecchifag that thinks a romance is "going somewhere" when MC sees main girl in underwear

I've come to realise over the years that Ami was best girl all along

ambitiousaboutautism.org.uk/25-days-of-autism
Found it for you

I found this while unironically searching for the link

>believable romance
I'm not him but the romance development in Toradora is as cardboard as it gets.
>let's help each other get a date
>but hey we won't develop any feelings towards each other after (almost) living together and supporting one another with teen angst issues on a daily basis
It was obvious they'd end up together from the start and that wouldn't be a problem if the narrative was well written to portrait said development. The problem is that it instead constantly moves back and forth making you hate the characters for their indecisiveness and overall stupidity.
The beach house arc is the perfect example of it.
Both Taiga and Ryuji clearly acknowledge their feelings for each other but keep playing the retarded "uh I like your friend" game.
There's no realism or spectacular writing on that. It's one of the oldest plot devices in the book.
It would make sense as an buildup arc if only it wasn't placed after story events that openly proves supportive characters are as important as a doormat.
This gets even worse towards the end as it seems the author had no idea how to end the story. Tears, eloping, screams, broken things, family issues! Woah!
A simple low profile hand-holding/kiss scene would've been so much better.

That's one of the reasons why Ami is the only character I actually like from this trainwreck. It's the personification of the author's self-awareness of how ridiculous the rest of the cast behaves.
/blog

Tsunderes are only cute when they are called on their bullshit.

Please for the love of god do not make us watch Oreimo again

>Don't develop feelings for each other.
They started developing feelings for each other from the second episode.

>selfish inmature brat
>enters a house at night with a bad intention
>attacks like a cornered animal on a conflict
>only acts nice to get christmas presents

man can we watch something different this year please, something Sup Forums can vote on its a nice anime and all, but pls not again guiys

How the fuck is Toradora, Stockholm Syndrome?

It's an Sup Forums tradition deal with it.

>4am GMT
FUCK

These fucking americans, can't the thread be at 7 or 8 est, that would at least allow some europe fags to watch at 12/1am which is somewhat more reasonable

We like out midnight hangouts.

Its not as if you fucks have anything to do with your evenings though, spare a thought for us Yuropoors but seriously please consider shifting it back even a couple of hours, its bad enough we basically miss secret santa threads already

I like hanging out at midnight too though

We should watch K-On!
2 episodes a day for 20 days, and then the movie.

bad luck for you there was a k-on rewatch that just finished about 2 or 3 weeks ago, it was good fun

Yeah, i know.
I meant that K-on should be the december one, not toradora.

Oh hey look an objectively wrong opinion

Assuming you're a Euro, 5AM hangouts are pretty cool too, the internet is usually really boring at 5AM.

I'm not the only one here who would go out with any three of the toradora girls quite happily (based on personality alone)

Well, Toradora is basically 25 episodes of Ryuji enduring Taiga misbehavior till he got used to it, there's basically no character development other than Ryujin just getting used to it, and Taiga running away(once again) to "change" her ways at the end doesn't count, so it kinda is.
>beginning
>"get kicked by Taiga"
>this fucking hoe
>end
>"get kicked by Taiga"
>well k

Unfortunately I have a job, it's 2pm-10pm though so the shitposting can only go on until about 3am

>tfw you been telling a meme for such a long time that people doesn't realize it was a meme all along

Best time of the night is at like 3am when there's 15 people left and the playlist consists of trainroll and joshiraku CD skits

I'm in love with Ya-chan

These are legit some of my favorite memories. Hype for this.

TRAIN TRAIN

I hope there are other fun shows this year too.