$1.6 billion for border fencing, but with the specification that it only apply to existing designs...

>$1.6 billion for border fencing, but with the specification that it only apply to existing designs, meaning NO FUCKING WALL.
>No DEFUNDING OF SANCTUARY CITIES OR PLANNED PARENTHOOD.
>Centers for Disease Control is free to conduct research on gun violence
>A slight increase to the IRS budget.
>$380 million in assistance to states to improve the security of their election systems
>$300 FUCKING MILLION to the FBI to combat muh Russian hacking HOAX
>Increases for the National Endowments for the Arts and Humanities.
>No cuts to the EPA
>increase in funding for clean energy research through ARPA-E
>Increased funding for affordable housing.
>Increased funding for the National Institutes of Health.
>A doubling of child-care funding for low-income families.
>TIGER, a grant program for transportation projects inaugurated by Obama’s stimulus, is seeing its budget tripled to $1.5 billion

How the fuck did this happen. Why did Trump sign this? This is a Democrat bill. What did we even get out of it? Not even a lousy fucking brick for the wall. What the fuck is this?

Someone explain to me. Did Trump betray us? I don't understand what we gained from giving the libtards everything they wanted.

Attached: 1510769924734.jpg (680x793, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/22/march-22nd-2018-presidential-politics-trump-administration-day-427/comment-page-1/#comment-5150439
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/976654851684945920
youtube.com/watch?v=M2_qCbYqBBc&t=927s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/22/march-22nd-2018-presidential-politics-trump-administration-day-427/comment-page-1/#comment-5150439
>An Omnibus Bill is NOT a Federal Budget.

You have to make concessions. You thought you'd get a laundry list of every insane thing you wanted?

what is it

You got Jewed.

NEVER TRUST A FUCKING ZIONIST.

But what the fuck did we get out of it for the concessions? I could understand if we got the wall but the fucking sneaky ass jews made it so that we can't actually build new walls with the money.

What difference does that make?

>All this disinfo, concern trolling, and above all outright thinking that our president is either stupid or a goy

Shill. Bill is not a budget. I trust President Trump

Trump fucked us all.

I'm done. Never believe anything a politician says EVER. I don't care who it is. It could be jesus himself. I won't believe it anymore.

Bush played me. Obama played me, twice. and now Trump has played me.

I'M SICK OF IT.

Is anything I wrote wrong? Please God let it be wrong. this is a nightmare

I didn't say it was a budget? Its a bill.

Looking at that list, most of it is pretty good. You also got some fencing, and military money. You, for some reason, thought you'd get 50 billion dollars for a wall and a total rewrite of immigration laws and, maybe a constitutional convention.

Because it's like you don't fucking get what's going on and haven't and are just trying to stir shit up to stir shit up

Jesus is not a politician. Kings aren't voted in.

Attached: F188A52E-EA87-4132-A959-F05C47896D0B-5751-000012E825D85921.gif (245x130, 390K)

ISRAEL #1

relax fella... he never specified WHERE the wall was going to be built. just so happens theyre going to make the israeli one better rather than build an american one

>Looking at that list, most of it is pretty good.

Then you're a fucking libtard, how is giving dems all of the funding they want and letting ILLEGAL sanctuary cities go good things? Even Planned Parenthood is not being defunded, it makes me sick.

I don't need huge reform but we didn't even get the wall. I don't want a shitty fence.

I don't get it. Please explain. What did we gain giving the fucking jews everything they wanted?

This.

The goyim are so gullible and dumb.

Fuck you. Your time is coming

But most of those things are good and not "liberal" at all. You see everything in a zero sum way. You are likely not old enough to vote.

Hey stupid. Trump told us 2 days ago that we were getting $1.6 billion and that the rest would come later. Do you just get all your info from the moving picture screen like the rest of the morons?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/976654851684945920

Attached: Capture.png (619x453, 60K)

he
actually signed something that funded planned parenthood and gave 3 billion to israel. not to mention the fucking cloud act. zionist puppet trump

At least your border isn't just an imaginary line on a map

Look at what you're writing. It's all sensational nonsense that implies our president is going to play by their rules

You really think that Trump would give them what they want if he knew he wouldn't get the better deal? HE controls the money my dude

ISRAEL #1

You're aware the stipulation is it cannot be used on anything new and can only be used on fencing, right?

This, sadly. Trump is listening to (((Jared))) and not following up on his campaign promises. $1.5 billion for the wall and $1.5 trillion for Israel... Really makes you think.

I hope I'm wrong and he's playing 1488D chess but I think it's unlikely. And don't get me started on Bolton. Seems like we're ramping up our military for WW3. It was fun while it lasted lads.

Attached: image_3.jpg (600x449, 91K)

Surely a fully built and tested prototype could be classed as an existing design

>Even Planned Parenthood is not being defunded, it makes me sick.
Do you want more blacks? If you’re a holy-roller, at some point you have to choose between your moral aversion to other people doing things you don’t like or having 250,000 new blacks every year.

No.

Sauce ?

Read the fucking bill or any fucking news article.

Are you trolling me or something? Most of this shit is clearly liberal. Are you arguing that funding sanctuary cities and planned parenthood and getting no wall is republican? fucking shill

>our president is either stupid or a goy
No its pretty clear he's a kike. MIGA!

>He fell for the wall meme

Attached: 1517800790560.jpg (254x203, 7K)

democrat bill drafted by a republican congress kek. Voting for republicans does no good and if you dont vote you get dems. Welcome to america.

Attached: Agari Chan.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

And your actual solid proof is what aside from Slate articles?

Hey RETARD, read the fucking bill and realize the 1.6 billion can't be used for building a new wall. Stupid cunt, people like you are why we're getting duped completely and bobbing along while the RINOs pulls the wool over our eyes.

It's fucking ridiculous. The republican party is a sham.

It can be used on any one of the prototypes down at the border. It can also be sued to reinforce and act as a 3rd wall in between the existing 2 wall partitions.

Is Mexico still going to pay for it?

How does he get the better deal???

Why can't you argue? Why do you look at everything as a zero sum? Why is funding poor families or assisting states with security "liberal"? Legit you look like a teenager just looking for people to agree with you. A circlejerker.

by giving his enemies more stuff...oh wait...but acting like he hates it when he gives his enemies wins.....wait......never again?

Go to 8:18 and listen from there. Next time do some fucking research before you act like a hysterical nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=M2_qCbYqBBc&t=927s

Trump, being a complete renaissance man, decided funding NEAH, NIH, ARPA-E, EPA, and the various DoD research agencies was more important than letting mouth-breathers jerk off over the wall.

As a man of science myself, I find these aspects of the bill to be satisfactory.

you're moving the goalposts. there are some things that could be liberal or republican but somethings that are clearly liberal. so don't lecture me on arguing like a teenager

He's the fucking president you stupid mong. HE ultimately decides how much money goes where.

but didn't he literally just decide where it goes by signing this bill?

>>$1.6 billion for border fencing, but with the specification that it only apply to existing designs, meaning NO FUCKING WALL.
It very clearly says that the prototype they chose is the "existing design" they're going with. This one. The one with bars and concrete on top. We watched them deliver the materials. We knew this was the one they were going with already.

Attached: we already knew this.jpg (950x1689, 259K)

>goalpost
There was no goal for you to make. Sorry if you thought there was.

No. The only locked in spending is for military purposes.

lmao no he fucking does not.

>wants planned parenthood de-funded

why, so more idiots like you can be born?

To be fair, the wording in the bill is confusing. I can see why people reacted in outrage.

>Funds start being put around
>Riles up his base
>He shows it's riling up his base
>He shifts the blame back on the Dems
>Bill gets rescinded

>building up Israel and the military to die for Israel

hmm

Ok I feel a lot better. I was mislead by a lot of sources, even breitbart and drudge were saying the bill was bad. Thanks for helping me see the truth and sorry if I got a little heated. I'm just worried about the future of the country and tired of getting betrayed by politicians.

Imagine being this much of a delusional trump babby.

Lol, thanks for the chuckle.

Please explain why not

Sure he does. The same as when Obama signed the $1.1 trillion (which became $1.8 trillion) omnibus spending bill back in 2009. He was easily able to maneuver that money into countless other sectors as he saw fit.

Spending bill is only recommendations. Trump gets to spend that money however the fuck he wants.

Attached: 1445823559157.jpg (500x313, 20K)

So you don't have any actual proof and you're just being a defeatist moron.

>even breitbart and drudge were saying the bill was bad
That's because ALL mainstream media is garbage.

That's what congress does.

So wait, I'm confused.

Is Mexico paying for the wall or not?

Which country is currently invading the US? Which country benefits from a strong US presents in the the middle east?

Yes. With the amount of money we'll save in not having to police their criminals for them, Mexico is paying for the wall even if they don't sign a check.

it only gets better with Bolton Super Neocon in-place. We were fucked from day 1 with a choice between stinky Bush, or Donald Bush 2.0
>just impact my shit right the fuck up, President Hokai
hourly reminder the Google captcha can blow me

Attached: 1506744476038.jpg (600x800, 175K)

I'm a big Trump guy but he got rolled by the GOP on this one.

Sure, he's prioritised some of the stuff he wants, but as Rush said this is an attempt to separate him from his base.

He should have vetoed. Anyone that would even consider voting for Trump wants the wall and understand that it's going to take some chaos to get it.

Attached: 006.jpg (950x647, 185K)

Not with an appropriations bill which is exactly what this is.

>Trump proposes bill to violently castrate all white children in the name of Satan, and donate their severed genitals to Israeli paedophiles

>OK first of all, concern trolls can go FUCK themselves. You don't understand what he's doing, and you don't belong here. OK? Take your tiny brained libtard concern trolling back to Tumblr. Castrating white boys is good for the economy, and if you don't see that then you can go FUCK yourself. It's all a ruse - today the GOTUS mutilates their genitals, and tomorrow he builds the wall, OK??? And second of all, Israeli paedophiles are natural conservatives, and and and...

That brain dead jew retard lost me with his gun control than capitulation to the democrat agenda.
WTF is he thinking signing this shit? He's either gone full retard, or they turned him with something on him. Either way, he's compromised.
Next I expect him and his butt-boy Bolton to start a war. He'll unleash the full nigger army for some extra MIC shekels.
Will not be voting for him again in 2020, will stay home.

Attached: merchant+friends.jpg (1181x498, 295K)

retard, the right got nothing in return.

Repeat after me: " I GOT RIPPED OFF." Fuck, when are you idiots going to realize just how bad both sides of the aisle bent you over and went in dry? Don't you get it?!

This entire omnibus (pro tip: omnibus bills are a scam- every time) is pork barrel spending with cleverly written spending increases snuck in for seasoning- those increases don't go away; they get conveniently unnoticed and permanently tacked on to the existing budgetary maintenance. When the ramifications of them finally show up, THEN you will begin bitching and whining, "how did they get by with this?" Simple: you were too lazy to pay attention, and government KNOWS you are.

You've all been robbed and don't even realize how bad. But I know- "Oh fuck you shill- it's not that bad; it's not gonna happen, etc..." Keep believing that. You'll learn the hard way.

trump lied to the american people.
how is that not treason?

This guy gets it and he isn't even a fucking burger. This isn't "good" but this is FAR from being terrible.

>Russian hacking HOAX
Yeah sorry bud but it is a fact not a hoax.

Because even if he did that isn't treason, you pimple-faced high school faggot.

This. Breitbart can shed light on some shady topics, but it's all directed / funneled through a very personal, petty lens.

suprise suprise trump was retarded the whole time

reddit spacing. I knew there were shills here. Fuck off. Trump knows hwat he's doing

It s actually 3 billions for israel ahahahahahaha

>Trump signs a bill to send money
>Trust me goyim he won't spend it
Fuck off shill

More like his base abandons him for abject stupidity.

>knows hwat he's doing
Can't even spell correctly. What a retard.

if it looks like a duck, ....
he's setting up for the next round of M.E. wars for Jizzrael
>Bolton the neocon in place
>military spending in-place
>veterans administration monies in-place to prepare for the next wave of soldiers coming back from wars
>bogus bullshit money for a wall that hasn't even begun. the incoming administration likely won't be Trump because he just took a monster shit on his base, so the incoming administration will simply not build a wall that never began
>the coming wars in the M.E. will send/displace millions more into Europe/the West
>not only are we watching the destruction of Europe before our very eyes, but we'll watch the US fall into disrepair displacing millions more within the US
nah. Sup Forums will be a collective of accelerationists for the foreskinnable future

Attached: done.jpg (1024x812, 170K)

Trump is a Zionist shill.

He was only put in power to give you false hope and to make you look stupid.

Politicians are their to tell you what you want to hear and then waste your your energy in pointless puruits.

Prolly gonna need a civil war sdoon to fix things.

Surprise! This is not an official budget per the Constitution it's an Omnibus spending bill. Trump has final say where any and all funds are concerned and all the pork in there is basically suggestion.

Dems and RINOs got played again. All 8 years of Obama same Omnibus spending bill and all RINOs bitched when he ignored it and spent it how he wanted. Playing by the rules you create sometimes comes back to bite ya.

Don't forget the CLOUD Act

>The CLOUD Act would give unlimited jurisdiction to U.S. law enforcement over any data controlled by a service provider, regardless of where the data is stored and who created it. This applies to content, metadata, and subscriber information – meaning private messages and account details could be up for grabs. The breadth of such unilateral extraterritorial access creates a dangerous precedent for other countries who may want to access information stored outside their own borders, including data stored in the United States.
>Second, the bill would allow the President to enter into “executive agreements” with foreign governments that would allow each government to acquire users’ data stored in the other country, without following each other’s privacy laws.

Attached: 1495682892287.jpg (856x482, 56K)

>Do you want more blacks?
as if it fucking mattered, genius! she-boons are pumping out kanglets like their vaginas are clown-cars. meanwhile, Tyrone can't wait to get behind bars to get street creds, some down nigger boibutt, and he doesn't have to raise any of his illegitimate kanglets because nanny government is a treasure trove of nig gibs from the day they're born

After Bush you really had no excuse you stupid faggot. Serves you right for not learning better until right now. You must be really, really fucking stupid.

And now your cry-baby ads is demoralized and feeling hopeless because he can't elect some big strong man to solve all his problems for him.

Go kill yourself, or at least stop posting here.

No, not even he realizes what he did, and the congress and senate damn sure won't tell him. They never do. But that's OK, call me what you like. If you have half a brain, which is doubtful, then I suggest you start keeping a close eye on the Comptroller General's reports and learn how to read a CAFR- that's where the dirty secrets can be found. THEN you will really learn what is going on.

Trump was the most liberal of Rubio, Cruz, and Paul running in the Republican primary. I kept telling people he was a RINO. New York Democrat values.

>foreskinnable future

Attached: mfwcrazylulz.png (338x322, 38K)

Or we ban abortion for whites and offer cash and heroin incentives for nonwhite abortions, brainlet.

DONT FORGET TO MENTION THE SHEKELS FOR ISRAEL GOY

i have problems with trump but the faggot/piece of fucking shit/worthless/clown republican traitors passed this along with their good friends the democrats. the 23 who voted against it should be lauded and reelected. what's trump going to do when they can override his veto. elect better congress people, trump has given us as much as he could running 1/3 of the govt (some in the executive branch are in mutiny as well). 1/3 of the govt is run by villains and traitors. you throw this at the feet of trump? we deserve everything bad that happens to us with such ungrateful and imbecilic citizenry. democracy was a mistake. every week people claim they are off the trump train and then he does 3 things we love and suddenly POOF none of this even happened. fair-weather chicken-shit supporters. fuck off.

Better yet, what the fuck was your dumbass thinking when you voted for him? How dumb are you?

The same agenda gets passed every ti.me, regardless of what party is in power because they both serve the same (((masters))).

Get that through your thick head you peasant.

>His base abandons him after he does one thing
Yeah that sure is smart of them