Dragon Ball Supper thread

Anyone else feeling that having Gods and Angels in the regular cast kinda diminishes the sense of Pride and Accomplishment? Each time Goku gets stronger we know these guys are smirking and could kill him with a slap of their vaginas. At the same time I know we won't ever get to that powerlevel, so it feels like "Great fight Goku, but these other guys are having even better fights where they punch each other across entire universes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n-eTAmgdLyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ATATATATATA

are they starting to develop a taste for fighting?

Could they learn to fight if they wanted to? Maybe after the ToP finishes they can one-punch UI Goku.

h-he's fast!

i guess this was the best part of the episode

H I V E M I N D

Can't wait for Gohan Blanco, also, he was being modest here.

>Want piccolo to employ the forbidden arts to steal the bodies of the two namekians and count on his superior will to make him the one to assume direct control, giving him an enormous powerup so he can actually be relevant again.

>He's just going to meatwall for Gohan again.

What did the doc do to deserve this treatment?

So they are fusions of the entire Namek race, huh?

SALAGIR GONNA FREAK
again

I'm guessing you're referring to the manga.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

>literally taking the concept of Gast

Embarrasing.

Does anyone have the TOP Elimination Chart

Kefla is literally bra

It's a cool concept but it feels cheap that they basically confirmed to be ripping off DB Multiverse. Since the very second they announced a multiversal tournament everyone was on alert, then Caulifla physically AND mentally resembled Salagir's Bra a lot and she started asspulling forms (I count fusion as Caulifla's form since Kale is a non-character). I mean, Caulifla went from losing to Namek FF Frieza to being a match to God Goku in what, two days? That's something Bra would do...

But it's the first female Super Saiyan of course they'd make her OP, it's not enough eviden... AAaaand they just did the entire-namek-race-fused thing. They definitely watched Multiverse. Now I know we are getting a discount Multiverse as official material.

this is what a namekian freezer soldier would look like.

This.

You can't steal from your own copyright retards

Literally the same person

SALAGIR'S GONNA FREAK

She is cuter tho

Whens Chihan Blanco?

Based Vegito

nah

Nah, since Battle of Gods we knew about Whis. Angels train GoDs, so they are fighters, even Goku got a bit excited when Whis told him he would get rekt by the Grand Priest.... but I never saw even Whis as something reachable. Probably no one thinks about that, but it annoys me a bit to have these guys as spectators who could end the entire ToP with a flick of their fingers, it makes hard for me to feel like "Yeah this is a limit-breaking battle, the very top"

>harder daddy!

yes

Hivemind

What kind of abs are these?

What does that even mean? Of course you can't steal copyright, but you can steal ideas. And Multiverse for the most part was executed better than whatever we have in Super, it was the non-official sequel to Z. That's what irks me, now we just KNOW that we are watching someone attempting to copy Multiverse but it's worse. At that point it was better to simply animate DB Multiverse, they try to stay faithful to powerscaling and explore various alternative worlds much better than Super.

The best kind

Lifting ideas from literal fanfics is still poor form tho, especially when people recognize it.

QUALITY abs with a literal anus in the center

The tournament of Power isn't ending in March is it?

>anus in the center
Thats called bellly button

there are some pretty cool ideas in Multiverse though

Not in this case

Seems like these images in the preview imply the two namekians absorbed the entirety of their species up to this point.
Which... somehow made them nearly impervious to damage? Since one of them is shown tanking a makankosappo and it does nothing. How does this relate to Gohan severing his arm by stepping on it?

they have the regenerative capabilities of thousands of namekians each

Is Frieza so confident because he unlocked M-m-maximum Edge Dorado in hell?

That's what I said, Multiverse had some god tier ideas so whatever Toei tries to do now will be under Multiverse's shadow.

>not El Dorado

I only came to Sup Forums for this. Thank you.

Pic related is a belly button. Your pic is a belly anus.

Is Piccolo going to die for Gohan AGAIN?

kek, Salagir got cucked hard.

Golden Frieza using Cooler's final form as base would be MUCH better. I can't stand his face in Golden mode, he loses the white elegance and becomes kinda ugly so I'd rather he covered it with a golden mask and red eyes.

Champa is the exact kinda nigga who would force a race to do that.

Please no, Toei handles drama like shit. Remember his death in the RoF arc? They lost the touch, you just know they are pandering HARD to try and get you to shed a tear. "Oh look, it's Piccolo sacrificing for Gohan just like he did with Nappa". We've been having that shit for so long it feels like the Yamcha meme. But they try to push it as serious.

>At that point it was better to simply animate DB Multiverse
That wouldn't happen, ever. If anything it would a catastrophe for the frenchfag, they'd take it from him, purge it off the web, then tweak it and remake it.
No way he would ever get an adaptation out of it, while still being able to publish it.

It's become his signature move

The GF color scheme is retarded, too. Would be better if they made him completely golden without the SSJ3 brows.

There's always gotta be someone stronger otherwise what's the point.
Better than the ultimate god of the universe being fucking Shin

Glad I'm not the only one thinking it

>People are just now realizing DBS is a copy of a copy with random throwbacks
oh but its okay because I like seeing random dragonball moments like the ki blast from the foot and a tracing of goku vs krillin.
It's like game of thrones season 7/

boi

Zeno buff spic form when?

Would you rather watch absalon or super?

He'll lose an arm or two as well.
Guy really needs to attach those things a little better

I agree, he should be fully golden. And not two tones of it, while we're at it. He looks like an ape, his whole body should have his armor's lighter color.

Zeno was pretty enjoyable this episode, I tend to find a tiny bit irritating but he did make me laugh

Probably Absalon, they at least take themselves seriously and there should be a hype moment or two in there.

I want someone to put Zeno to sleep. for good.

It's kinda impossible to not think of that now

absalon is a disgrace

You just made me watch this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=n-eTAmgdLyM

Toribot can do it

Zeno survived deleting a universe around himself. He's pretty much immortal.

Or maybe he's immune to his own attacks?

What if he aimed his attack at himself?

>And Multiverse for the most part was executed better than whatever we have in Super, it was the non-official sequel to Z. That's what irks me, now we just KNOW that we are watching someone attempting to copy Multiverse but it's worse.

Please, Salagir. DBM was trash, and people only got interested in it because the style was an ok-ish imitation of DBZ style.

That's not how deleting a universe works.

What does that have to do with him being immune to HIM using his erasure ability around him?

sharing some of my favorites

considering he deleted zamasu who was immortal himself, he could easily delete himself if he wanted to.

That attack has to reach him too and he has to tank it. An attack like that effects everything.

>Truly Legendary Super Saiyan
That’s a real goodie

Everything except him, because he's the one who did it.

CHECK THE PREVIEWS OF THE NEXT EP
GOHAN BLANCO CONFIRMED

>Truly Legendary

He's not tanking anything if he's the one emmiting it... you just spoiled your own comment.

>Cooock

Why is this so hard to understand? It's like starting a flamethrower inside a small room. You're gonna be burnt too.
He's erasing everything.

>Truly Legendary Super Saiyan
>Cooock (Final Form)

>Picture taken moments before disaster

>He's erasing everything.
But himself. Is that hard to comprehend?

DBM was GOOD at the beginning, there were good fights and interesting worlds while hinting at a real plot besides the tournament. It went to crap once it started dragging for too long without anything relevant happening and him fanwanking his OC waifu Bra. This last bit is especially bad because it feels like an insult to his fans. DBZ ended, and we wanted to see more of our favorite characters, ironically because GT didn't satisfy that itch, so Multiverse was a good answer. We cared about the Z fighters and villains and their alternate selves, not this Bra we never saw in the show. To add insult to injury, she's from the same universe as freaking Vegito, the one people cared the most, and a trained-by-gito Gohan, the other dude I wanted to see fight. Instead of that the show focused on that bitch... goddammit.

>It's like starting a flamethrower inside a small room. You're gonna be burnt too.
That's not even remotely the same thing. We're talking about fucking Zeno. Is he erased? No. So clearly it doesn't effect him.

>Jobgeta trying to learn Ultra Instinct

TOP KEK

Precisely, it isn't like a flamethrower or an explosion; Deletion doesn't have shockwaves or anything of the sort, it's very clean. He just deletes and it starts deleting around him, there's no splash of deletion to affect him.

>Chinks
Gotta love that casual racism.