Proof evolution is pseudoscience

>Low iq, violent niggers were brought into the US as slaves over 200 years ago
>All of them who committed murder/violence and had the lowest iq (strongly associated with violence) were imprisoned and executed and had no children
>Even if they intermixed with the US population it will not be possible for that to lower or maintain their already low iqs as the rest of the US population had an iq on average 15-20 points higher.
>These niggers are still African-tier low iq, violent subhumans. In other words their iq has not increased over 200 years of selectively removing the lowest iq ones and breeding the high iq ones.

We don't evolve, we devolve. Each generation is more genetically sick than the previous. Global iq is falling even in ethnostates like Japan and China.

Attached: 1517279263565.jpg (1200x900, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eP98ZKt709A
youtube.com/watch?v=8_5h0aO8ZaE
youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
youtube.com/watch?v=4FDSdg09df8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just because you are clearly too inept to understand evolutionary theory doesnt mean its wrong. stop reading infographics on Sup Forums and read a science book you mongoloid

Kid. Argue the proof. Niggers should be smarter -IF- we evolve. We don't evolve.

the IQ of Japan and china isn't falling. It's actually gone up significantly since a decade ago. China's IQ was 101 in 2001, and 105 now. Japan's IQ has gone up a few points too. Hong Kong and Singapore went from the 90 range to nearly 110.

>Niggers should be smarter -IF- we evolve.
says who? you? again you are just showing how little you under evolutionary theory.

This has to do with education which may falsely inflate the results, just as if you do an iq test multiple times your iq will go up.
But your abilities do not. So it's a false increase, your real iq is lower.

We also know China has faked their iq tests to inflate them

The only indicator of evolutionary sense is reproduction. They are winning, plain and simple.

Attached: deadhonorstudent.jpg (607x607, 89K)

>We don't evolve, we devolve.
You don't understand evolution.

success not sense*

Attached: blacksrape.jpg (960x682, 44K)

W A K A N D A
A
K
A
N
D
A

Attached: Wakanda.png (600x4829, 1.06M)

you're a fucking brainlet
of course if your populace is more educated iq is going to up

The ruling class selectively breed the majority into gullible idiots. They're much easier to rule over. Japan was the first Asian country to adopt the Prussian system. It was later used against them to make them into turbo-serfs for the allies. That's why so many Nips kill themselves. Their schools are against them like in modern Germany. Most of the world enslaved it's population to the degenerate, slavish K-12 system. It's a system designed to contain genetic dead ends. Oversexualization is a form of sterilization, in that oversexed can never pair bond with one person long enough to breed. Obedient dogs are promoted for breeding by the schools. Generations of this has produced the dumbed down, consumer wage slave societies of the west.

youtube.com/watch?v=eP98ZKt709A

Attached: John Taylor Gatto Against School six purposes public education alexander inglis harvard.png (782x1024, 208K)

I think he means our society is not selecting for intelligence anymore. Which i agree with and think is intentional.

>is intentional

Attached: 1468137427640.jpg (255x195, 12K)

No, China just has more educated people now. Two decades ago, they had less.

All of government funded life in America is designed to dumb you down, mongrelize you, and wagecuck you for corporations until you die. You have to be a real loon to not see it.

youtube.com/watch?v=8_5h0aO8ZaE

Attached: Prussian Serfs.png (1196x3316, 1.84M)

And yes you and Japan are very much under the gun when it comes to your school system. Notice a whole new genre of K-12/military shit became really popular in anime ~5yrs ago? Japanese suicides skyrocketed post-WW2. They brainwash you Germans into wanting to commit suicide. They're conditioning both of oyu for use in their death cult.It's all driven by the trauma and human experimentation performed on the kids in the schools. You're psychological labs rats to much of the higher ups.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

youtube.com/watch?v=4FDSdg09df8

Attached: AbrahamLincoln The philosophy of the school room in one generation will be the philosophy of governm (850x400, 52K)

schizophrenia is treatable

Attached: its-a-conspiracy.jpg (640x480, 72K)

*tips tinfoil hat*

Attached: weirdalfoil_2322.jpg (350x347, 40K)

I really hope you're just a shitposting turk or something. K-12 is designed to retard humans into tools.

Attached: HomeschoolVsPublicschool.jpg (800x4773, 1.67M)

ISRAEL #1

Attached: 1497691933303.webm (224x400, 1.36M)

Attached: ce56d86e44f653b88497867e6383dfaa.jpg (805x449, 58K)

t. no arguments guy

Aluminum foil isn't a good medium for blocking EM signals
If that dude was an actual conspiracy minded individual, he's know he should be using a copper mesh shaped into a faraday cage.
Guy in picture is obviously just LARPing

niggers gonna nig

You should go back to Sup Forums.

Attached: 1495614375165.jpg (809x743, 356K)

US niggers have the highest iq average of any niggers in the world, what the fuck are you babbling on about?

That's not true at all.
African Americans have some of, if not THE highest IQ's of all Native Africans.
Guess why, go on ... guess ...
There's two main reasons.

Also
>Expecting evolution to kick into gear in 200 years

You're fucking insane.

That's due to racial mixing with higher IQ races(anyone else).

is that not part of evolution? the ones that have the ability to not kill their offspring create higher iq nogs, its just not a nice outcome that we want

You should go back to /r/The_Donald.

Yah it's evolution, but i think OP is trying to say the pure nigs of America have remained stagnant or declined.

Never been to reddit, bet your faggot ass can't say the same.

Attached: 1521528766015.png (283x361, 143K)

>Never been to reddit

Attached: i_dont_believe_you.jpg (1280x960, 164K)

You and most of us are absolute dumb fucks compared to most of the African elite.

I'm just an older Chad user, I prefer actual human interactions. Stopped communicating with humans Via internet when chatrooms were still a thing. When I eventually returned I found Channel 4. Never had a reason to leave, so here I am.

Attached: 65894645543.jpg (600x916, 49K)

civilization warped and distorted ”survival of the fittest” long time ago.

neanderthals had bigger brains than us

>civilization warped and distorted ”survival of the fittest”
You don't understand evolution.

They have very low iqs. 70 to 80. Not an upgrade from the specific part of Africa they came from. It should be much higher but it is not. Even given their mixing with the high iq US pop. they should have a higher iq but they don't.

sometimes mere ”more” is actually fundamentally different. things aren’t linear in life.

you would just create niggers that dont get caught. "super niggers", if you will

i have tried reddit once.
it was horrible
>it took me hours to make a post, because of the strict rules.
>i dont understand it

:(

>when chatrooms were still a thing
True veterans communicated via Usenet before Sup Forums or reddit was thing.

If I remember correctly, I've seen the source for this one. This guy seemed legit, or he was very committed to the larping.

>True veterans
I was busy catching tail and playing baseball.

Attached: 456436.jpg (1000x600, 121K)

Lots of problems with your logic here.

1. You assume IQ is biological. It's a common assumption, but an assumption nonetheless. IQ could just as likely be cultural or environmental, and maybe nigger culture is just dumber than chink culture.

2. You're assuming that, if IQ is biological, it's a dominant trait that is also expressed. It's entirely possible that there might be some dumb fuckin niggers out there with a recessive, unexpressed gene for high offspring IQ, just as likely as it's possible that someone displaying high IQ might not pass it on if it's recessive and they breed with someone that only has one copy.

3. Evolution takes millions of years. If we come to the conclusion that IQ is biological, dominant, and expressed, then it comes down to ensuring that every person with low IQ dies and doesn't breed with someone with high IQ. Some slip through the cracks, and it'll generally take thousands of years before you start to see even a small upward trend in the average IQ of a population.

If evolution doesnt exist than why do niggers get sickle cel?

>>All of them who committed murder/violence and had the lowest iq (strongly associated with violence) were imprisoned and executed and had no children
>had no children
I found the problem. Niggers pop out kids before during and after being arrested.
The current welfare state provides no benefit to having a high IQ. Indeed as long as the gibs are flowing Jigaboos are going to out breed whites because they lack impulse control and forward thinking, but are not punished for their behavior as they would be without whitey.