He's absolutely right

He's absolutely right.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 5.53.14 PM.png (1254x1382, 250K)

Im a trump supporter but most of this was because of obama. You idiots think that this far into trumps term he magically within months turned things around, LMFAO.

>most of this was obama
then why didnt it happen "under" obama retarded leaf

Biggest tax cut for the wealthy*
Not for the struggling American.

This. Every good thing? That's Obama.

Bad things? Trump did that.

and if a Republican did it, that would also be historic.

Cause it takes time and doesnt magically happen in a day retard

This is one of the obvious presidencies where the media actively is trying to get him impeached. It's already historic and sets the tone for the future of this country.

source on every single point of this tweet and how obama directly contributed towards it. ill wait

I'm getting a tax cut and I'm literally at 48 percentile

Wew lad, go back to Tumblr

America has a system of checks and balances among 3 branches of gov't. One of these branches, the legislative, is responsible for everything in op's image.

ISRAEL #1

But Trump got all that done in1 year. Obama had 8. fucking idiot.

Who employs struggling America?

sorry dont have time to spoonfeed a burger

wtf bro?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 6.05.20 PM.png (461x85, 17K)

YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE RIGHT

Attached: 1482205010999.png (700x700, 266K)

another leaf caught in a bold lie... again... what else is new

Attached: sigh.jpg (618x597, 144K)

you are a dumb downed burger. trump did nothing at all in 1 year. Everything obama did took years to set into place and then took years to take effect.

its fluid and cyclical for sure. believing that its directly tied to any single person is retarded.
for instance, clinton passed (((fair housing laws))) in the 90s that played a big part in the 2008 crash. you cant pin that on obama or bush but they sure as fuck were doing their part too

new share blue strategy, hmm?

but what's going on right now tho

Attached: 1521061349963.jpg (480x480, 11K)

why should i spoonfeed a burger LMFAO

He is right you know.
Trump came into office when most thing had been steadily getting better for like 5 years.

>dumb leafposter

Attached: 1521843720559.jpg (608x435, 58K)

user is tired of people ignoring the elephant in the room.
so user will no longer allow them to, no matter how hard they try to be dishonest with themselves.
user is going to shove it in their face every 10 seconds

Can we get a brainlet thread rolling?

Attached: 1521722166723.png (457x500, 59K)

can we get a dumb american thread going

Come back to us in a couple of years, moron.

Here you go, faggot.

> good stuff: thanks niggerjesus
> bad stuff: trump managed to do xyz in just one year (and it's a bad thing)

Attached: 1521676622350.jpg (828x1034, 93K)

[citation needed]

since you are a dumb american, im not saying what trump did in a year was bad, it just wasnt what was in the op pic

So you've got nothing. When you go home and sit on daddies lap, does he tell you how much of a faggot you are?

Obamaleaf pls neck yourself

Be careful with your words, you might call Obama leaf.

>I live in a European caliphate where the state allows mudslimes to rape and murder our daughters, but lmao Drumph fucked up amiright my fellow eurocucks lol

Attached: 1521583177726.png (620x581, 16K)

>obamaleaf
He never tries the "fellow Drumpf supporters" bit.

Nice backpedaling idiot

Attached: 1507081530789.png (488x463, 28K)

Those records were also broken under Obama and he never really mentioned them.

> yer a dum dum for not thinking like i eh
Well said!

Attached: 1521744971126.jpg (600x600, 57K)

Since when are you a trump supporter, obama leaf?

>the tax cuts for Individuals are tha kd to Obama, not Trump's tax bill
>the billions in extra revenue as companies reinvest and redomicile in the USA thanks to Trump tax cuts is thanks to Obama

Only the top 20% of workers, on average mind you, actually pay into the system. The other 80%, on average mind you, take or get back more than they've paid.

Any tax cut is a tax cut for "the rich" when 80% of your populace on average uses the system more than they give to it.

Broken in the opposite direction, unless you count job growth as everyone losing fulltime with benis and replacing that with two minwage fastfood jobs.

Get fucked, college kid.

Attached: 1521753806610.png (645x729, 105K)

>I'm a trump supporter but in reality obama was way better and drumpf supporters are rural and suburban retards.

"on average" is meaningless here because it ignores all finesse.
You think a low-income average young-middle aged man takes more than he pays in? No. Old and female people are the huge net drains, on average, of public expenditure. The average man all pays more in than they receive out.

Attached: 1515997859010.jpg (645x773, 141K)

Dipshit, I am a "low income young-middle aged man", I know exactly what I said. Yes, I pay into the system without taking anything back.

My case is the statistical outlier, not the normal. You're not so good at reading.

DRUMPF thrives on haters. Media needs to keep hating if we want him to keep thriving.

I don't want to break balls, but while you may not be contributing a ton in taxes, you are putting something into the system without taking.

In addition to being flat out ineligible for most entitlements, you pay you small payroll tax, your employer's half of that same tax through the profit you provide him, and above and beyond that, through your profitable productivity, substantially more bundled up in the business's tax and your employers personal tax.

Doing something, even for short dough, has a ripple effect of contribution. Juxtapose that with our brown friends who, by and large, only take take take.

So:
8 years< results < 9 years.
Interesting. Do you have a newsletter?