5:31

youtube.com/watch?v=qAopshGFYNo

Attached: mm.png (1272x716, 619K)

Other urls found in this thread:

genjutsu-01
youtube.com/watch?v=2nv1dZCHtm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nazis BTFO

hope he gets murdered by a muzzie in prison, i'm officially off the /count dankula train/

He's a Communist anyways, who gives a fuck I hope he serves every year he fucking gets.

ISRAEL #1

Ear gauges.. facial piercings.. I would not hire this individual and literally know no one that would. A grown child, nothing more.

Hurr durr he does not need a job he is a eceleb.

Yes and he is completely out of touch with reality. Who cares about the opinion of someone with no experience in real life? Only other grown children.

>I know who has and hasn't 'experienced real life'

ok timmy

Yes. Its actually very easy to tell. If you can not see past a shit sandwhich salesman you are an idiot or too young.

>Yes and he is completely out of touch with reality. Who cares about the opinion of someone with no experience in real life? Only other grown children
You discribed Sup Forums

Ok, describe his life. Describe everything he's done. You're obviously omniscient so let's have some wisdom

You have ear gauges, facial piercings and are shilling youtube videos on Sup Forums. That is the summary I need to disregard you.

Fair point.

>covered in commie tats
>voted corbyn
>sits around claiming jobseekers allowance and smoking his bong
>sleeps beneath a painting of lenin that he "commissioned and paid for" according to his tumblr

what's not to like about this amazing human being

Attached: tumblr_inline_o6937npvei1sx29xo_540.jpg (526x393, 31K)

I for one think he's incredible and should be defended at all costs

Attached: DOypCxPXkAA79Tp.jpg (830x1200, 168K)

You've got nothing, you just wanted to stroke your own ego and now you look like a twat

every vote for corbyn counts

Attached: maxresdefault(8).jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Doesn't he have a communism tattoo? His opinions can rot in hell together with him, the only good thing he has done is being arrested for it which rallys people together.

:)

Attached: tumblr_inline_o693a32Zw61sx29xo_1280(1).jpg (1280x958, 57K)

Wow I didn't know he was such a good goyim.

You make opinion videos on youtube and claim I am stroking my ego on an anonymous message board? Once again proof I should disregard your opinion. You are stupid.

This. He made a useful idiot for propaganda purposes. Hopefully he gets the Tommy Robinson treatment by the muzzies in prison.

They jailed THIS!?

Absolutely. He's a threat to the system as a useful idiot.

Attached: 22136936_1462335407206791_7032462528501845579_o[1].jpg (625x879, 56K)

What was it he said about context and intent?

Attached: ayy.png (590x303, 26K)

Lol this guy is a stunned cunt. UK is fucked we all know tha, sot how didnt he? Afterall he does live in the uk. Also, if the video was just to piss off his bird, why did he upload to jewtube? Why didnt he just keep it on the iphone and show from the phone instead of uploading it? he wanted it to be seen. he wanted it to go viral among you guys so he could get some jewtube shekels.The roman salute wasnt the issue either I believe, it was him saying "gas the jews" So no we are supposed to feel sorry for him because he cant find a job and will probably? With those tatts and piercings i dont think he was able to find work anyway other than a bouncer or dope dealer. He needs to shave his head too

I wish Yuri was still alive today.

It's because every self-proclaimed defender of free speech have that cucked mentality that they are now ass-raped by every minority and their white protectors.

Once again. This guy is a welfare bludging commie fuckwit but its not about him, its about the law that was used.

he's not in jail, he's still shitposting nazi memes on twitter as we type

he's not a commie you fucking retard americans

I might have been on 4chins since the beginning and sa/newgrounds before then but i still managed to have a family, buy a home and have a good income.

Why contain it?

Better him as an offering than one of us

>multiple facial piercings
>covered in tattoos (many being related to gaming and communism)
>streams on Twitch for a living
He's the embodiment of the soyboy nu-male white cuck. He's represents everything wrong with the modern day white population and is the reason why the white population is in decline. Hopefully the muzzie infested prisons of England will sort this fuckers brain out.

genjutsu-01 tumblr com/post/143436926723/an-explanation-of-what-actually-happened-the

"I will say it again, I am in no way a Nazi, I am in fact a Communist who believes in absolute equality for people all races, creeds, sexual orientations etc. I am so Communist I even commissioned an artist to make me a giant painting of Lenin to hang above my bed."

seems like he's really not a communist

Yeah he is. The first rule when treating jews, liberals, or communists, is that they always lie.

he has commie tatts u silly cunt

he literally said in an interview he used to be a commie then he grew up

kys foreign retards thinking you know shit

send the commie to the gulag

HAS
COMMIE
TATTS
What he says and what is reality is 2 different things.
Nor does it matter, its not the individual its the law that was used.

>i w w was a communist
>a few months ago
>but then i grew up

he's a retarded manbaby who deserves to rot

I know he’s renounced this tremendous faggotry, but a leftycuck getting slammed with hate speech laws is fucking delicious. I think it’s fucking retarded that anyone should go to jail over a joke, but the left eating one of their own pleases me.

looks like a degenerate
shall hang on the day of rope

All scots are like this, they're whiny little beta soyboys who blame all their problems on England. Unironically they needed to vote for Independence, but they couldn't even do that right.

stay mad autists

Attached: 1515185245635.jpg (476x594, 59K)

Listen here faggots, all of you. This piece of shit commie is not someone I would welcome in my home, or would even want to be near. But freedom of speech either is, or isn't.
It does not just exist to protect the speech that you happen to agree with. It is absolute, or it doesn't exist at all. It is the freedom that is the basis of all other freedoms, if you don't have freedom of speech, you have not freedom at all.
We here in yurop do not have this freedom, not anymore. And it shows. All of a fucking sudden we have political prisoners and fucking blasphemy laws. If you were to travel back 20 years into the past, and explained that in 2018, yurop would succome yet again to blasphemy laws and wrongthink, they would advised you to visit the nearst psychiatric hospital ASAP. I fucking hate this fucking shit timeline. The worst part is that the normies don't know, don't want to know and don't care. Nothing will change, it will only get worse from here. Our only hope is Poland and the other Visegrad countries. Let's hope Poland is willing to save us yet again (for the third time) from this horrible, nightmarish shitshow.

>we are all human
>literally being called a nazi worst thing in world! xD >:|
>now me angry bc u wear tinfoil hat and have own opinion
>we are all human
Yfr. When you are so British you think Commies are the "extreme-right wing".

well it's impossible to live your life or have any kind of functioning government or society without being bad to others. sometimes you have to do bad things to prevent others from being bad.

Why are you so triggered? At the very least he's a gigantic faggot and has a punchable face.

Careful Ahmed, posting on Sup Forums could land you in prison

Attached: 1520848676340.png (661x792, 516K)

Attached: 1520604667437.png (200x253, 34K)

Attached: 1518225193787.jpg (899x528, 119K)

WHat a dumb scotch cunt.
>huurrr duuurrr if a far right government one day gets in, they will ban free speech
Fucker just got sentenced for wrong thought. What is it with pricks like this? He clearly needs a lot more shit to come his way,

Attached: 1494173521615.png (800x1400, 62K)

Wow you lot do not understand Scottish honour at all do you? Sarcasm and self depiction is paramount, obviously he is going to laugh at his past given the opportunity. There is no shame in doing something stupid, coming clean, and then laughing about it here.

This really surprised me when I learnt about it. Scots has the vote and decided to stick with England, after everything they’ve been through, after all that shit. What a bunch of fucking cucks.

William Wallace is not happy.

This.
At least if he's thrown for 6 months into bail and badly suffers from it, that may redpill people into defending those who actually deserve to be defended (pic related for instance).

Attached: PSX_20180324_024426.jpg (1080x1064, 225K)

The butthurt is stronk. Must be one of Tommy boys Based Nigger EDL crew trying to build bridges instead of walls with all our enemies.

Attached: 71830_489535195933_699450933_7121279_3459525_n[1].jpg (720x540, 35K)

They truly believe over in Great Britain that if they full-throttle the commie car to over 9000 that it will suddenly be "free" and "utopian".

and they don't even realize the gas pedal is on the floor.

Id rather the chinks owning all the bakeries here than living in a police state with muslims overrunning the place.
Continue to enjoy getting cucked by your own women

Attached: 1521456339677.jpg (690x1024, 180K)

Good thing they leave the E.U

Attached: DY62xSSX4AEttKZ.jpg (1076x1115, 95K)

>Fucker just got sentenced for wrong thought. What is it with pricks like this? He clearly needs a lot more shit to come his way,
Why? Regardless of what he said, he shouldn't go to prison for it as no one complained and no one came to harm. Tasteless or not, prison for a joke is fucking insanity

and the "road" they are on is full of pot-holes and turns. It's a total disaster there.

>Scottish
>honour

Attached: garlic bread.gif (177x177, 192K)

Just think in a few short decades the UK will be a colony of Australia, after America is done tossing its salad currently, where you'll be able to send all your misfits to their shitty island.

Future proves past.

t. Q

It's the future he chose.

so you think alan carr should be free to continue making jokes?

Attached: AlanCarr3-thumb.jpg (700x466, 36K)

He used to throw people out of Glasgow bars for a living before the Jews got to him, and he'll be going to prison in Scotland because they have a different legal and prison system to the rest of the UK. They don't have many minorities there because it's shit, that's why they're still so hard for diversity.

Fug I was aiming for "humour"
Fulfilling the Scottish stereotype of being drunk on Friday, my bad

Sending our prisoners to the UK would be a war crime for the prisoner's sake.

he is stupid, fair and simple.

Thats not what he said.

>hipster
>commie
>bouncer
What were they fucking gay bars.

Attached: D4425594-56CE-4013-8EDD-D880C993969B.jpg (1020x794, 198K)

He need to go to prison in order to prevent a breach of the peace, i.e. prevent people wanting to knock his fucking teeth down his throat.

Don't let your typing get botched!
Bin that cheeky Scotch!

>Honour
>Humour
Both are funny as shit. Godspeed beery bong.

Attached: geeeeh.png (108x195, 38K)

The EU is an abomination, it's anti-democratic and actively seeking to destroy Europe. Every country should leave it, and the thousands of faceless, nameless shitbags that have anything to do with it, should be hanged.
We should keep the bodies Körperwelten-style in the national parliaments to remind everyone what's coming to them if they should ever try to pull this off again.

He's allowed to be a dirty commie, that's ok. But being a Nazi is bad = liberal logic

muh Democracy

Attached: pepe-crying-gif.gif (400x388, 759K)

If HarmfulOpinions's stream is any indication the UK has nothing but gay bars,

I wish i could disagree, but i dont

>Hopefully he gets the Tommy Robinson treatment by the muzzies in prison.
What happened to him?

>Its just a prank bro

Hopefully he gets the chair

they are rightfully a monarchy for said reason. All of this "freedom of speech" "I have human rights" is an American thing that started in 1776. They are just jumping on the American bandwagon because we run the world and they see how well we live, and how success we are at keeping the government at bay.

You expect an autistic American to go into real pubs? He might get bantered.

Replace communist with Christian and Lenin with Jesus

Aww shit just opened up a new front.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 39K)

He's not a commie, you folks are retarded.

I say you should stand up for him
or before you know it
they will be coming after you,
for your shit posts.

Attached: image293.jpg (1055x593, 126K)

how long did he get?

If the non-Americans did not understand "free speech" is American, they would literally go kill themselves because they read a "bad" sentence on the "interwebs" once. How Americans talk online is how, at least, I get to talk everyday; and how I just general chat in my daily life would get me the rope in Europe and some people claiming a lifetime "disability" check paid for by taxpayers because "mean words" were said. Literally the state of Europe.

>b american
>go into English pub
>get called le 56%
>feels hurt
>call police and have him arrested.
Bongs will defend this.

sucking kike cock for a lighter sentence. that just reinforces their power.

Attached: sieg-howl.jpg (849x1200, 177K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2nv1dZCHtm8

Attached: dank.jpg (788x428, 76K)

Fuckoff boomer

>Constantly says he's poor
>Has extravagantly expensive piercings and tatoos everywhere on his body

I'm sure the bhoys in prison will be impressed.

Retard, keep up.

Attached: 1521843805461.png (998x223, 21K)

This guy is hilarious. Why does Sup Forums hate him? Oh, it's probably because he has brown eyes so you all think he's a euromutt. Fags.

Gives me both a laugh and makes me sad. It's one of his best.

I've been there. Lots of us have been there. Marxist brainwashing in education is no joke, user. Lots of us grow out of it and try to warn those younger than us.