Are goth lolis better as blondes or black haired?

Are goth lolis better as blondes or black haired?

Both

Blonde Vampires.

They're better when they're not for sexual.

gothic lolita is just a fashion movement, the person inside the clothes does not matter.

It does.
In this case Dalian > Victorique.

They're better when sitting on my laps.

They are best in frilly dresses.

Fully white outfits are an abomination

My nigga.

>que
She's not Spanish.

Retard.

It was clarified six years ago son, stop living in the past.

Who cares, Biktorikku is a dumb name and so is Kujo.

It's a French name.

No, she's a grey wolf

That thing's green!

Then why does the French translation of the LN call her by her proper name, as the author wrote it in undeniable katakana, Victorica?

black hair

you tell me

Purple a best

That's a weird loli user.

Why are lolis?

Yes.

Blonde has better goth contrast

Black hair best

Black hair goes well with everything, that's the advantage.

Black hair is generally better, but when it comes to goth lolis I have to go with blonde. It gives more of an noble and high born feel to the character.

What would sex with Sawyer be like?

To cuddle

Initially quiet as things start, then her breathing loudly through her nose through the kissing parts. I think she'd be clingy and huggy, it'd be close and intimate.

I think near climax she would let out cute, quiet moans, short and quick ones, but repeatedly. Then I'd like to just listen to her breathing as she falls asleep in my arms. Waking up in the morning to her next to me, seeing her content smile, I think would be the best thing in the world to me.

why did they never translate the rest of the gosick light novels.....only 2 volums, seriously?!

Is the anime good?

Aye, I would definitely recommend it, dont watch the dub though.

I think it has been at least 10 years since I last watched a dubbed anime.

The last anime I watched dubbed was Madbull 34, and I'll say it flies because Madbull 34 is such cheesy, insane, campy schlock that it just fits.

You can't take it seriously, so the voice acting doesn't have to be taken seriously.

Who in their right mind would even watch a dub?