Bring Back Deuling

In order to have a polite society, the option for deuling must be on the table. When men are driven to an ideological impasse there is no other reasonable option.

Attached: Eugene-Onegin-Duel-Scene.jpg (930x523, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e68nuAcSuWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>killing people because they hurt are feelings
lol

ISRAEL #1

No, not feelings. Ideology.

>men agreeing to mutual combat to settle differences

Attached: 1239296671444.jpg (1000x750, 72K)

this can come back when the honor of women is worth defending

How is a call for mutual combat jewing?
Have you ever been in a fight?

agreed

Women have no place in the business between two men.

Shills have been spamming that same line in all threads all day.

Attached: 1364007118621.png (382x597, 237K)

ismt america just a giant running gun fight at this point?

aren't niggers doing just that all the time in your country?

Shilling for a thread on dueling?
Retard.

Attached: Eric-Paddock-Marilou-Danely-Stephen-678x381.jpg (678x381, 31K)

No Hans, dueling comes from a long line of european heritage. Mutual combat that is governed by agreed upon terms is not the same as a nigger shooting someone in the street for the color of the shirt they're wearing.

I'm not advocating for random killings.
Deuling is no different from boxing or tennis in my mind.

>Whether it [monomachy—duelling] is good or evil (as I am inclined to think), it is surely ineradicable in a society such as ours, which must for its own survival hold the military virtues higher than any others, and in which so few of the armed retainers of the state can be spared to police the populace.
>Yet is it evil?
>Those ages that have outlawed it … have replaced it largely with murder—and with just such murders, by and large, as monomachy seems designed to prevent: murders resulting from quarrels among families, friends, and acquaintances. In these cases two die instead of one, for the law tracks down the slayer (a person not by disposition a criminal but by chance) and slays him, as though his death would restore his victim’s life. Thus if, say, a thousand legal combats between individuals resulted in a thousand deaths (which is very unlikely, since most such combats do not terminate in death) but prevented five hundred murders, the state would be no worse.
>Further, the survivor of such a combat is likely to be the individual most suited to defending the state, and also the most suited to engendering healthy children; while there is no survivor of most murders, and the murderer (were he to survive) is likely to be only vicious, and not strong, quick, or intelligent.
(Ch.27, ‘The Shadow Of The Torturer’ (1980), Vol.1 of The Book of the New Sun by Gene Wolfe)

Attached: duelling.jpg (650x481, 180K)

I advocate for dueling on the premise that it makes for a better society.
If a man has the option of fighting another man to the death, on whatever terms they agree to, men will treat one another with deeper respect.

good idea
if niggers can't have weapons

Attached: 1506820170849.jpg (1895x1500, 294K)

Yes, let's bring back dueling.

Attached: 1521631261208.jpg (482x361, 34K)

I need a copy of that book. My statements only stem from my political ideology. The internet doesn't give very much on the subject during a cursory look.

Any man is allowed to enter onto mutual combat. Should we not allow niggers to box?

I vote we bring back spelling first.

It's spelt dueling.

For real user, spelling 'ideological' and 'impasse' correctly, but fucking up 'duel' and 'dueling'?

Shit. I've spelled it correctly since though.
It's Friday night and I'm a couple of drinks in at this point.

Attached: 1517579510002.gif (500x213, 997K)

> spelt

>fat Sup Forumslacks
>thinking they can duel

lol

Fuck off dot flag.

Attached: 1513560175749.jpg (440x259, 23K)

>dont like individual X
>kill him
>place weapon in hand
>"Oh... it was a duel."

filename

Attached: fortheignorantnigger.png (867x327, 212K)

silly thing to be illegal along with suicide.

feelings are required to care about an ideology

duels have witnesses from both parties and often go through official channels historically for a reason.

So am I, but I still know the proper spelling.

>He wants to cross swords with the men who defeated and subjugated his whole country.

Didn't work out well for you last time nippon.

>duel-scene.jog
>"deuling"

user I...

Attached: 312312.jpg (640x480, 29K)

This is really what is interesting to you about the thread?
No thoughts on dueling, asshole, just typos?

Attached: 1517312025754.gif (500x359, 500K)

Both of my hirelin.. COUGH*, witnesses say it was a legitimate action.

fight me motherfuckers

Attached: 1517076605503.jpg (750x750, 85K)

Attached: Knife-With-Scope-And-Red-Dot-Sight.jpg (700x274, 47K)

Isn't that what getting drunk and starting barfights is for?

Attached: 5.jpg (480x360, 22K)

dueling only works in a place (or time) that has a sense of honour and a code of conduct.What do you do when people agree to the terms of a duel, and then shoot you int he back? When you live in a society that has "I dont give a fuck" as a common phrase-you know old world dueling would never return.

I mean that if you've got a conviction, you shouldn't be able to even touch a pistol

Dueling wasn't for "ideological impasses" idiot. It was for muh personal honour. Muh name. Muh respect.

Shooting someone in the back is murder.
Dueling is mutual combat.

Attached: 1514448095249.jpg (713x713, 85K)

Think of dueling as boxing. Instead of puting on gloves, you pick up a pistol or sword, or any other terms agreed upon proir to the contest.

It's such a boring non-issue that I... yes.
The answer is yes.

White men will never have the ability to defend their honor again. Git cucked whitey.

Attached: 1516694396694.jpg (480x480, 58K)

and how will you prove it? you are dead. Tyrone shot you in the back.

The fact is this society will never bring back dueling because no one cares about honour.

Attached: 1514860950974.jpg (130x160, 8K)

I've always had this idea :|

Only in a white society, niggers will just break the rules.

Well then, fuck off.

Attached: 1511203218594.jpg (480x624, 35K)

>told

What's wrong? Afraid to die, huh?

Make me? Or maybe you'd prefer to 'deul'?

LOL

Think of boxing, mma, tennis, chess, etc.
Any activity that has agreed upon terms to participate in.

It is pretty fucking insane how we actually did that at one point.

that, gladiator combat, all of that.

It's entirely within us to find that to be normal. Just goes to show you how fake our beings are in this modern society. How animalistic we actually are

Gladiators were compelled, I'm talking about mutual combat.
This is a fundamental difference between third world shit holes and true civilization.

no one boxes, does MMA, tennis, chess or any 1v1 sports for personal honour- not anymore. they do it for money, fame, and the fortunes that come along with those sports. get real, you cannot compare these types of 1v1 sports with dueling, because there is no honour to be lost in sports like it can be lost in dueling. But really your comparison means nothing because like i said before, honour doesnt exist in this society.

Attached: 1521501648331.jpg (720x540, 50K)

Says you. Your characterization the motives of men engaged in any 1 on 1 is a narrow perspective.
My original point is that dueling makes for a polite society.

You make the false presupposition that one should only engage in such over honor. I do not.

I'm really disappointed with /pol.
Only criticism I've received is over a typo and those who can't understand what mutual combat is.

Attached: 1521600966451.png (211x239, 4K)

>My original point is that dueling makes for a polite society.
Dueling is a bi-product of a society that views personal honour as something worth defending. we don't have that society anymore. why should dueling exist then?
please, keep ignoring the fact that dueling wont work in our society because honour is no longer important. No one in this world sees honour as something worth fighting/dying for. those days are gone user. Im sorry

>You make the false presupposition that one should only engage in such over honor
where did I say that? all Im saying is that honour, in the way that you are describing it- is no longer seen in society as something worth fighting/dying for. Personally, I would love to see dueling brought back. but I know it will fail and be politicised as racist or elitist because these are the times we live in.

>pistols instead of fencing or using swords
absolute pleb

Attached: duel2.png (1024x611, 1.26M)

You don't have to accept a duel it's only your honor at stake. If you wanna be a cuck and cannuck that's your choice.

Attached: 1521695131208.jpg (1858x1078, 585K)

You imagine dueling as something that only exited in fairytales. As something that can only take place when honor is involved.
Fuck honor. It has nothing to do with two men engaging in mutual combat. Men can fight over any terms that they agree upon.

>the virgin Lionhart
>vs
>the chad Andrew Jackson

Fuck off cunt

Attached: Untitled-1-12.jpg (1200x628, 255K)

so what you want is not dueling then. You want mutually agreed upon sanctioned/legal combat. Glad we cleared that up

all I have to say about that is good luck with the niggers and backstabbers

Attached: superlative laugh.jpg (517x768, 331K)

killing valuable males en masse and social media being used to arrange this is a really bad idea

(((lawyers))) killed dueling so disputes would have to go through the (((courts))).

You brought up honor:
I only have advocated that society is a polite society only when dueling is on the table. When men are allowed to engage in mutual combat over any terms that they find agreeable.
And by extension of that, it is the only way to resolve an ultimate ideological impasse.

based purtoguese familiar with deciet from low trust social arrangements, blessings upon you

I have a good Latin background and amateur interest in etymology and even I struggled with some of the vocabulary.

Great book though.

>mutually agreed upon sanctioned/legal combat.
aka dueling. C'mon my dude.

Attached: e2d278c546432c8b0a30ce8982752deb56d0249aff996c923378fdf2524a5981.jpg (625x439, 62K)

>honorable people die fighting in duels
>dishonorable people refuse to fight duels and live
This is dysgenic as fuck.

Wow, all these "I'm so coward and proud" posts come from Canada.
ساتھی

Most duels were not to the death. And even deaths were due to wound infection due to limited medical care.

You're right to a degree. There's always someone else who wants to get between two men.
Restoration of pure mutual combat is the primary goal.

I guarantee that if we lived in a society where dueling was legal, your edgy ass would just back down from every confrontation like the bitch you are. Kys

> its better for people to not get hurt.

Ok, grandma.

love it

Attached: TQH7XmC.jpg (624x442, 26K)

Ad hominem.
Still disappointed that this is all that /pol has to offer.

Attached: 1520004296969.gif (200x293, 1.73M)

I've been toying with the concept for a while. Thought I'd see what might stick here.

Attached: 1518403393846.jpg (1024x680, 65K)

>I only have advocated that society is a polite society only when dueling is on the table.
I generally dont disagree with you. If men fought for what they believed in, beliefs and opinions would start to be more meaningful. you make fine points. I just dont see it happening in our society. What happens when a person breaks the contracted terms of your duel, and you getting shot in a mutually agreed upon knife fight? I mean, the dude goes to jail or gets mercy killed or whatever, but what about you?

mutually agreed upon sanctioned/legal combat vs mutually agreed upon sanctioned/legal combat based on a code of honor.
which of these definitions describes dueling better? to spell it out for you- why did people even duel back then? to suggest that it was only used to settle disagreements is wrong

>one requires actual skill and practice
or
>random ass pistol that's basically down to luck
kys gunlet

Attached: 6625398561_b208617c8b.jpg (333x500, 96K)

OP, you realize in the duel in your image Eugene Onegin was a degenerate Chad that killed a /bro/?

also, bring back the good ole domestic violence. smack my bitch up. take my picture.

>I just dont see it happening in our society.
Every mighty oak tree grows from a tiny seed. This is probably the most you've ever thought about this subject.
Again fucking forget about honor for 5 minutes and think about what I'm advocating.
I don't care about your romanticized notions of what transpired in the past represented. Do you imagine the works of Shakespeare to be biographical?

Attached: 1516799030583.jpg (403x394, 71K)

It was just the first pic that looked nice on jewgle.
Educate me.

Dueling should never have stopped to begin with. It just goes to show how weak our societies have become.

Attached: 1506541621639m.jpg (683x1024, 153K)

How would you know it's a duel and not murder?

I'm not sure its actually illegal, just out of fashion I'm sorry to say.

Attached: cavalier2.jpg (236x362, 20K)

Funny enough, last legal duel was in France in 1967 where 1 politician insulted another so they settled the argument with swords, "first" blood Best of 3.

youtube.com/watch?v=e68nuAcSuWQ

Now we import sand niggers en masse, dafuq happen'd...

Attached: Chirac.jpg (520x368, 18K)

this.
Not an user on here can stand up against my Trap deck.

Attached: FB_IMG_1518323531630.jpg (338x499, 33K)

What's the difference between a street race and a sanctioned one?

Attached: 1517314685135.png (557x510, 275K)

FPBP

Dueling is not compatible in modern Christian society.

Neck yourself OP

Also fun fact, legal dueling IS still recognized by US courts.
Pretty sure it just has to be overseen by an officer and both parties sign a notarized document.

Here is what I don't understand- Why even follow the mutually agreed upon rules of the duel? now, I'm trying not to talk about honor anymore, but what if one person just wants to kill the other one, mutual agreement or not? if what i just described is murder, how is it any different from what you are suggesting?

it seems like the lines between murder and dueling tends to blur.