BOOM

BOOM

Attached: 63821E33-3D6A-4B77-9121-FA9622380125.jpg (750x796, 247K)

>White women flock to like it and retweet it, muttering, “White bois are literally the worst.”

not a school shooter but Tranny Phantom

I want to kill everyone that liked that

Trans: no test/suicide
Queer: no test/suicide
Girls: no test/suicide
PoC: don't go to school

GOT'EM!

Quick someone post nigger crime statistics.

>gay people don't have testosterone
Literally retarded

queers and trans and poc and women are now all celebrated. it's the white male who's marginalized, so maybe they are entitled to go on rampages. that's a personal opinion.

>memeflag
Not realizing that niggers expecting everyone else to pay for their shit makes them the most entitled race
sage

Most of them recent shooters were mutts or straight up chinks. Depression medication leads to shooters and whites are being placed on meds at insane rates.

>white boys are uniquely evil in the world and kill people in schools more often than others (which is statistically untrue per FBI stats)
>"QUICK! BETTER ANTAGONIZE THEM!"

if entitlement cause school shootings Jeb would have been a spree killer long ago

Attached: 150312132133-jeb-bush-gallery-9-super-169[1].jpg (1100x619, 137K)

Assmad white boi detected. Nobody, even your own women, like white bois anymore.

If bullying was allowed to happen, these faggots wouldn't exist.

Akathisia, a side effect of massive SSRI & MAOI drugging (especially of anyone under the age of 25), includes increased irritability, aggression, violent outbursts, and a tendency toward self-harm. Combined with the primary dissociate effects of anti-depressants to manage extremes in mood, there's your cause of literally 80% of the mass shootings since Prozac came on the market in 1995. The other 20% were legit manifestations of anti-social personality disorder.

School shooters and other mass shooters are overwhelmingly male but spread out across racial/ethnic demographics very close to being representative of the United States as a whole.

The male thing is a result of testosterone, one of the biologically defined differences between men and women. The idea it has anything to do with being white is based on refusing to look at any crime statistics because ignorance is bliss.

Attached: Mass Shooter by Ethnicity.png (630x429, 53K)

Our top scorer was a dual wielding gook

this

>why do all the whites get up and go to work, and all the non white collect so much welfare then?

Attached: lbj.jpg (850x400, 55K)

Attached: 1512076427199m.jpg (311x1024, 77K)

Straight white men are the new niggers. It is socially approved to discriminate against them.

At this point I wouldnt even be surprised if a queer or feminist mass shooting is celebrated

>17 year old queer gets an AR15
>shoots up a school
>"well, he was only doing what he believed to be self defense against white privilege "

Whoa almost 100,000 retweets on a racist, anti-white (and inaccurate) tweet. I guess Twitter just hasn't gotten around to scrubbing it yet.

Attached: twitter.png (552x351, 41K)

We don't see more trans/queer/POC/female shooters because when they get bullied they pussy out and commit suicide instead. White straight boys however bring the suffering down on their enemies and go out in a blaze of bullet filled glory.

nikolas cruz is Jewish from his mother's side

are you saying Jews are entitled?????

ANTI-SEMITISM

>gay people can't be mass shoote-
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: ht_omar_mateen_orlando_suspect_float_jc_160612_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 66K)

> well ackchually
It is inaccurate - black males under the age of 35 commit nearly all of those homicides, and are only 4% of the population.

>We don't see more trans/queer/POC/female shooters because when they get bullied they pussy out and commit suicide instead

fucking this. they are too busy killing themselves off to deem harm on anyone else because they know deep down they only have themselves to blame for their trans/queer problems. women cant do anything right and POC are violent animals that already commit the majority of gun violence

Stop being pricks.

Stop justifying your terrible social interaction.

Attached: 1521493934641.jpg (1050x615, 138K)

Fags, trans and women react to bullying by getting depressed, because they have no pride to defend. They are weak and bow their heads, crying.

Men have that sense of pride. Some of them will react like the aforementioned groups and others will react by taking matters into their own hands. This can mean many things. If they are strong and confident they will fight back. If they are witty they will develop a sense of humor to strike back with words and to shield themselves at the same time, learning auto-derision. If they are weak physically and mentally, they will defend their pride with a weapon. But still they have pride.

Of course this only applies to bullied school shooter situations, there are many more reasons for them. There even are some case of women shooting schools.

But basically, in the case of bullied school shooters it boils down to this: Will you take it on yourself, depress and become a victim or will you fight back against it.

Attached: aW1ZMP3_700b.jpg (700x1078, 158K)

A challenger appears

Attached: cho.jpg (1000x625, 157K)

>100k retweets
>300k likes
>shitting on whites calling them entitled mass murderers

Fucking lol. Imagine you retarded rethuglicans making the same point aboutfhow poverty doesn’t cause crime. You’d literally be kicked off the website for good. It feels so ducking good being a left winger, we dominate you pieces of shit.

Attached: 50F0E2B3-3D3E-4DC3-8BDD-9F220FE39B0E.jpg (1536x1819, 1.47M)

THE most idiotic thing I have seen recently.

White men/boys are the most demonize people on the planet. Grow up white being told over and over you are inherently racist and have an advantage over everyone because of your race (white privileged). Grow up being told your ancestors raped and pillaged the entire world. Grow up being told your women think you are weak and prefer a fucking violent breed because they supposedly have a bigger dick. Grow up not getting a job because of your skin color. The list goes on.

There's a real problem in America with white men and it's not entirely their fault. Fuck you troll.

Attached: twitter2.png (543x425, 57K)

I'd happily round them all up and put them in camps

> stop being pricks
> literally attempting to deprive 80 million American citizens of a Constitutional right they already enjoy
no u

Interesting method to point towards false flags... nice...nice useful idiot

Attached: 1520286267459.jpg (768x612, 72K)

wow, you really feel entitled to their lives too??

typical white boy

>triggered
do you want a napkin to wipe your tears on?

Attached: twitter3.png (538x363, 46K)

The only reason we don't see trannies and other types of shooters is because they shoot themselves before they can shoot anyone else.

lmao
no one remembers the danny phantom tranny shooter

It's very easy to defend nonsense like this when it is literally forbidden to make an evidence-based case against it and any attempt to do so will be deleted as hate speech.

>those darn white boys

Attached: b2a4bca8c654d75df75f6508519c2bc9024b07fc93e2628ae94647f947d2bf18.jpg (541x601, 52K)

The majority of school shooters are black. 260 kids were killed in Chicago in primarily black-on-black gun violence.

Attached: black mass shooters.jpg (482x446, 65K)

Danny Phanny Tranny Manny-ac

That's not the prickness I'm talking about, you could have all the guns you'll want if your citizens weren't so violent among each other.

oy vey!

>epidempic
Proofread this shit or why bother?

BTFO

Attached: 1511241604445m.jpg (590x1024, 89K)

There's still time.

Attached: jebmerica.w710.h473.2x.jpg (486x324, 38K)

I guess he's never worker with blacks before. I have. The entitlement was really eye opening. I had to see it with my own eyes. And It wasn't just one or two of them neither. the experience has really led me to re evaluate my views on race. (to be honest)

Somebody post the pasta about how they have been demonizing whites for years and are now surprised we are radicslizing

ISRAEL #1

Well shit

Attached: 1497754221177.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

It literally is forbidden to dispute it.
I was banned from Twitter for even-handedly pointing out real crime demographics.

>not following "BOOM" with "HEADSHOT"

Attached: potion.jpg (720x960, 206K)

Niggers are the most entitled on this earth.

mopped the floor with you. no rebuttal just ad hominem. come back when you have hair on your balls fag

>bias
>not genetics
funny how the left made fun of the right for denying science back fifteen-twenty years ago with evolution vs creationism

now the left has their hands over their ears on objective data that demonstrates that blacks have significantly less mental capacity than other races

he's right you sound like a whiny faggot

it really burns my ass that nobody is having a serious discussion about this.

>when trans, fags, cunt, niggers, and spics complain about bullying the whole school gets an pep rally to talk about it

guess what bullying also causes transgender people to use guns. But everyone knows they use them to kill themselves.

Yep

Attached: 1511478682102.jpg (297x445, 46K)

Oh yeah?
I play my trap card!

Attached: uhohitsthedeplorables.png (199x182, 78K)

Attached: anti-white struggle.jpg (595x900, 92K)

I always say that the majority of the new generation are the entitled ones. Even the white ones.

Who has the high score right now?

>poverty doesn’t cause crime

exactly, niggers do

Attached: Rich Black Poor White.jpg (1024x789, 179K)

Same here, these fuckers need to be gassed

Attached: PROD-Adolf-Hitler-whrend-einer-Rede.jpg (615x409, 40K)

Attached: 1521559174209.jpg (960x675, 71K)

the writting is on the wall. bad parenting coupled with these drugs on the market is what is causing this shit.

Attached: 1521559873430.jpg (695x850, 76K)

Getting anal and oral injections of cum doesn’t count

facts = faggot

give me a counter argument or stfu

how many anti-white (men especially) things do we see today?? countless. step up or shut up. i will bury you.

It's nice to know that we have chaos on our side

That's so stupid.

Black people love to say that white bois get bullied in school because they are so weak. But now, when it doesn't fit their agenda, white boys suddenly don't get bullied anymore.

>Trans shooters

Have we already forgotten tranny phantom? He's my favorite shooter.

>queer shooters

The closeted Muslim who shot up pulse.

>female shooters

They tend towards getting nursing jobs and poisoning people.

>POC Shooters

Any ghetto.

Attached: Ember_playing_guitar.gif (500x377, 329K)

Killing yourself is better than shooting up a fucking school, full of kids who want their own life. You aren’t entitled to it.

REMEMBER MY NAME

>screencap your own post

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723.jpg (640x628, 266K)

>Killing yourself is better than shooting up a fucking school
thats debatable. to you and me this is obviously true, but im sure plenty of school shooters have done their shootings because killing innocent classmates is something they were wanting to do. morals mean nothing to the psychotic.

Attached: 1521317269577.png (302x302, 138K)

Non-hispanic whites are like 60% of the population. Whites are 47% of mass shooters.
Whites are under-represented among mass shooters. not over-represented.

This fucking post again ...
Maybe the problem is that whites are actually capable of greater things. But when they are forced to perform at the lowest denominator instead of allowed to reach their potential it back fires? Forcing abomination upon none abominations has a negative effect.

Except felons and mentally ill are prevented from owning guns.

no you wouldnt, because those categories of people all have extreme low levels of testosterone, which is the primary driving biological force to violence

saged for false premise

Attached: 1521684079555.jpg (1823x1001, 247K)

>bullying doesn't cause school shootings
>or you'd see trans,queers, female, poc shooters

Uhhh no you wouldn't because these people live stream themselves commiting suicide.

If entitlement caused school shootings the shooters would all be women.

>No queer shooters
>Columbine

Sage

Attached: 1497699818515.jpg (320x290, 32K)

If a trans kid, a gay kid or a Black kid gets bullied at school, it makes national headlines and the perpatrator whether they are truly guilty or not will most likely have their life ruined.

If a straight white kid is bullied, no one bats an eye.

Why are these people stuck in a decades old America?

You know what else causes shootings, or at least beatings? People popping off at the lip like this faggot.

or,
maybe a lot of the more raunchy trans, faggot, female, and peeplo colul (who ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SHOOTINGS OR """"""""GUN VIOLENCE"""""""" LOL) have taken advantage of the fact that they have been so entitled and privileged that they have been allowed to become the bullies, and the whye boi feel like they're being backed into a corner with each and every passing day, and that their only two options are to either become a self-limiting regressive cuck, or to unleash all their repressed energy, ambition, and seething rage in the form of extreme violence to see how many people they're capable of killing in the shortest period of time before they end their own lives immediately thereafter
buuuuuuut, you're never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever gonna see how white people aren't the fucking demons that your cripplingly retarded ass blames for every problem ever, so what the fuck can you expect any of your opposition to do than to get pissed off with you when you view everything in terms of identity and you continuously make things up as you go along and you project every single one of your flaws onto other people and you refuse to take responsibility for your state of being an utterly miserable failure of a human being

t. *****wh.1te m@le***** millennial who grew up in a heroin den and then became terribly ill for several years before finding out that it was mercury poisoning and working to acquire almost $1000 CAD to buy a small quantity of a drug for treatment
when i hear these whiny fucking leftists complain about "cultural identity" and "important social issues" you CANNOT FUCKING IMAGINE, YOU ABSOLUTELY CANNOT AT ALL FUCKING IMAGINE how SICK TO MY FUCKING ASS I FEEL HEARING THEIR SHINY, SWEATY AND BLOATED BODIES DRONE ON ABOUT THE LEAST IMPORTANT SHIT EVER AND HOW I NEED TO WORK TO MAKE A CHANGE FOR THEM, OR GET LABELLED A FASCIST
JESUS FUCK

Lol found the triggered little snowflake. Did you get offended?

White boys are more oppressed than all those other groups.

do you guys like intentionally ignore all the redpill statistics threads or are you actively diminishing the number of them?

Except liberals literally argue that the reason there are so many homegrown Muslim extremists and terrorists is because they are alienated and not accepted into society AKA bullied.

Yes, and then they get some Jewish or Ass-kisser judge to intentionally pass the perpetrator as "Innocent" so that people can say "Systemic bias towards POC and privileged white people".

1. they do drugs
2. they are legitimately disgusted by the state of society