How do you feel when you see this powerful and inspiring image?

Attached: 1497866215233.jpg (1029x836, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/751ww
youtube.com/watch?v=qnd0ZBhn8kM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gender dysphoria is a choice, like all mental illness

>that look on dad's face

holy shit

Dollars to donuts Sherer is a Jewish name

These stories piss me off but I don't think there is so much of this going on. Feel for the dad though.

>Ilana (Hebrew: אילנה) is a Hebrew feminine given name meaning "tree"

Yes this stuff is not that common. One case is too many though. Mentally ill degenerates.

The bad part is the doctors treat it as a legitimate thing instead of mental illness. All of those docs should lose their licenses.

That dad. That ugly-ass mom. That fucked up little kid. That dude needs a divorce and stat. Too bad he's got a child in the mix. He's batting about two leagues over her head right now, but he's committed. She looks like 50 and he looks about 30. What a poor guy.

Wtf you mean feel for the dad?

Any fucking sane man would have not allowed that to happen

You reap what you sow in this life you fucking faggot

The dad married a latina
they are 10 in their 20s and decrease of one point every year passing after 30

Attached: whatdididotodeservethis.jpg (463x518, 43K)

Also, that mom has "I have given up" hair. And her body looks like an outhouse. That dude at least looks like, I don't know a 6/10. She's batting around 3-4/10 at the absolute best. In fact, she's rounded the bend where the 10 scale doesn't really apply anymore.

Makes me feel genocidal

Maybe he could have done better but if he tries to leave the laws are all in the mother's favor.

Wow I just can't believe all the hate here.

Why can't you guys appreciate that their son got to be who he really is?

ISRAEL #1

who he really is IS A HE

Attached: if only you knew.jpg (765x965, 87K)

kids ugly as fuck who cares

>read dad's body language
C
U
C
K

lol the bigot doesn't even realize that their son is a trans boy who transitioned from a girl. Sad!

This is the face of a broken man.

poor dad

>still afraid of needles
>parents allow him to decide to change genders

All the pictures of the dad are him looking disappointed

Attached: 2000x0.jpg (2000x1375, 193K)

The mother is a (((Jewess))). She is not Latinx.

BTW, MediCal is picking up the tab for all of this.

>Complain to mother about your mentally ill child
>Wife is appalled you could possibly be so intolerant and unaccepting of your own child and their lifestyle decisions
>Wife files for divorce, takes your kid and half of your paycheck for child support, and probably half of your stuff, too. Probably even the house.

His dad should push him in front of a bus

It was very small, but now it's a fad and the rate has quintupled. Not good. A lot of kids lives are being ruined.

I feel sad. I feel sad for the dad who is clearly not equipped to deal with such faggotry and is having trouble dealing with the fact that he won't be able to raise his son. I feel sad for the kid, because I'm kind of a little bitch when it comes to crying kids and doubly so with fat kids, I remember what that was like and it sucks. However, faggot meme flag OP, that doesn't change my views on this trans nonsense. Every sensible policy will have it's sad stories used for emotional appeal. It doesn't mean that a policy that fights against such mental illness and self-image problems is the wrong path, it just means the one convinced by the emotional appeal is an easily-manipulated bitch. Or just a woman.

The man chose this. I would never stay with a woman that tried to destroy my son like that

My favorite

Attached: disappointed father 3.jpg (2000x1357, 205K)

Holy fuck, kid's mother looks like a typical sociology or woman studies professor.
Dad is currently debating how long to wait before he murders her for what she has done to his son.

If he can't exert control on this situation, he's a beta faggot

archive.is/751ww
Article about james and his brave struggle if anyone wants to read it.

Attached: disappointed father 2.jpg (2000x1304, 176K)

His actions led him to where he is
Shitty choices are the reason niggers end up in prison too. Do we say its not their fault?

See above. He CHOSE to impregnate that fucking women. You are a weak man making excuses and shifting blame

Underrated

>why didn't i pull out? WHY? WHY?

California makes it really fucking hard for men.

the wife looks like a jew as well

>The mom
what a fucking sow. How could he breed with a hog like that?

That is the look you give when you have lost all hope. His life is over and he knows it

It's possible, but my parents have British ancestry and my name has french/english roots, my brother irish, my sister greek, and my other sister is the only one with a purely english first name.

>what is a u-haul
no excuses

The guy should just leave. There is no hope in this situation. Just leave.

Why won't she stop eating? How did I wind up here? Who is this child? Why do I let this strange woman do this to my child? Where has the skinny cute girl I thought was wonderful gone?

this thread should be pasta, laughed so fucking hard again at the exact same thing. only in america

He knows not only will his son become a mutilated human, but will inevitably commit suicide as his mental illness continues to progress. Instead of receiving real care to handle his problem, he is having his diseased dressed up.
Inevitably he will blame himself for not being hard enough on the kid or whatever. He will divorce his wife and forge a new life.

He married an ugly fat Jew, it's his fault.

>pic related

Attached: feminism.jpg (838x260, 53K)

A never thought to put a couch in the bedroom

That Dad is going to beat his family to death with a hammer in a few years.

Attached: 1242125214.jpg (1200x1200, 106K)

That face.
Mom looks like a troll.

Someone run this through a painter filter and make it a Norman Rockwell painting.

Sign of the fucking times, man.

Attached: image.png (642x716, 377K)

If he cries at needles he will definitely be one of the 45% that kills themselves after having their cock cut off.
The father will drink himself to suicide, probably hanging
The mother will carry on thinking like she did everything right and write a book about it in the future when her family is dead.
The blame I believe not only rests with the mother but the entire medical staff that plays along with this brutal child abuse.

Damn that guy is in physical pain from this, you can tell. He looks like he is having very painful gas/bloating in his stomach for every photo. I guarantee the stress of this whole ordeal has taken years off his life.

>sara (((kaplan)))

Well I guess it was his fault for marrying a jew. She is like 2/10

Attached: file.png (624x740, 718K)

That’s David Hogg in 10 years.

Why do leftist mother do this to their kids?

Attached: child abuse.jpg (1129x2007, 307K)

DAd married a jew
>upset when is kid gets brain washed into a kike tranny
>breaking news at 10

The dad's face sums it up.

Attached: child abuse 2.jpg (750x874, 73K)

Holy shit look at that hooked nose

Is this now a suburban mom hate thread? Should I keep posting?

Attached: child abuse 3.jpg (1200x1185, 216K)

Attached: 1518486360_IMG_20180211_212932.jpg (620x720, 48K)

You're never going to convince that wilder beast of a wife to leave Cuckfornia. It is the only place where her kind don't just have relevance but power.

You have no idea how bad it really is

Who cares.

The important question is, how do we stop this lunacy?

Who he REALLY is... In reality, or in his mind?

his child cannot even read.

Attached: child abuse 4.jpg (1580x1580, 247K)

Then it's time for daddy to cut ties and file for custody of his son, while he's still intact. Being idle in this situation is tantamount to cooperation.

So wait, if the kid is a yid, and he has been kikemcised, his boy clit will have no clitoral hood?

Man, it’s tough being a current year kike. Feels bad man.

look closer..
youtube.com/watch?v=qnd0ZBhn8kM

Attached: mysides.jpg (578x445, 25K)

oh lol berkeley, mom manages an apartment

Wonder what part. This kid is probably bullied like crazy by the mexican kids.

Attached: 2000x0.jpg (2000x1310, 359K)

Swearing in kids is linked to aggression later on.
I would abandon my child in this situation. Too far gone.

Attached: child abuse 5.jpg (2500x1406, 253K)

>shifting blame
No Muhammad, that is how the system is structured.
>He CHOSE to impregnate that fucking women.
That kid looks maybe 12 years old. A lot has changed in terms of how parents "raise" their kids in the past decade alone, thanks mainly to the feminist push for the gynocentric household. That father probably grew up in a decent family and simply wanted to pass on his legacy; instead he got this, because women have men by the balls as has already been explained.

Attached: child abuse 6.jpg (480x360, 32K)

link the article

I have a shemale fetish.
So, this just makes me feel guilty.

Civil war.

Attached: child abuse 7.png (640x360, 234K)

The dad is probably thinking if he can slip fentanyl into their cereal and flee to Mexico in time

well he married a fucking jew whore what did he expect.
he needs to just put the kid out of his misery, disembowel the wife and kill himself in shame

>no cell phone usage in the waiting room area
>bitch is on her phone

Attached: transgender kindergartener.png (741x507, 379K)

That dude really looks like he doesn't belong with that woman. How did he fuck up so badly?

Imagine being this man
>Fat cunt of a wife bitches about how important this is for the little bastard
>Tell her you think a decision should be put off till he's old enough to think for himself
>The kid and cunt reee at you for hours and drag you to a hospital so that some weirdo possibly pedo can talk about hormone blockers
>Big fatty and little fatty giggle as appointment goes on
>You start to see swastikas and an Aryan woman murdering some trans dude
>Suddenly daydream shattered by reeeing of wife that you arent listening
>Ree more at you when you get home but finally relent to go down stairs and watch I am jazz
>Get out snub nose revolver and bourbon in your office
>Sit there after a few drinks and play russian roulette with yourself
>YFW you were playing with a full cylinder and all of them are duds

Attached: why.png (501x506, 381K)

Poor dude. Wife is a kike and his "son" is mentally deficient. You can see the genuine pain in him.

I have the exact same pair of Sperry's that the dad has.

Oh you think this shit is new? It is already mainstream.

Attached: pink boy pbs.png (1249x735, 1.01M)

That poor man fell victim to Khazar milkers.

Attached: 1510246845876.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

>crocs

Attached: 26BB428C-0119-47D9-AD75-AB61CB7561C3.jpg (306x306, 31K)

his pain is my pain

Attached: aa1.jpg (900x598, 39K)

This typically just means "don't take calls here" not "literally, don't look at your cellphone".

kek that's what i was thinking

Attached: 25241415141.png (911x1200, 411K)

He's debating that u can see it in his eyes

Slippery slope on how faggots would gradually get worse and start fucking with the children of future generations wasn't a fallacy