You don't belong here any more

We're going to take back our board thank you very much.

Attached: No more drump shits.png (816x684, 332K)

ISRAEL #1

Sup Forums is a NatSoc board and Israel loving fags are not welcome here
Redditors get the fuck out

Das rite.

Attached: 1518417351068.png (809x965, 1.21M)

Dude get a new hobby.

I love Israel

you need to stop with the racism if you want to win anything

you damn kids don't know anything about politics

bugs bunny is my favorite anime

why yes, I am from /ptg/

Attached: 1488d_chess.gif (898x338, 3.84M)

all those dead during the meme war died for nothing

No they didn't they served a great purpose, they awakened the world. We need to go even further than that.

Trump doesn't love Israel. It's 4D chess. He is pretending to send billions of military aid to Israel so that the kikes think he's their guy. Then the trap is sprung.

Trust me, I'm a WH insider and Trump explicitly mentioned the USS Liberty attacks.

Attached: GodEmperor.jpg (376x309, 104K)

>I spend the day outside and come in to see all of this shit going on
Quick rundown?

Attached: 1521415222254.jpg (1024x759, 127K)

Attached: stormfags.jpg (1155x852, 366K)

most of nu-Sup Forums can only recognize Hitler and Mussolini

>Trump displays clearly that he's against our interests
>Nu Sup Forums shows a shit fit while old Sup Forums tries to get them to fuck off to reddit from where they came from.

>Then the trap is sprung.
Yeah, i remember when this guy cut me off in traffic. I knew I had to destroy him. So I followed him home, at a distance. Then, when he parked, I sprang my trap.
I reached into the glove box and filled my hand. Ran up on that son of a bitch. Threw thousands of dollars in cash in his face.
He never saw it coming.

ISRAEL #1

I heard about the omnibus spending bill earlier on the radio, I'm just shocked that Sup Forums took it so hard. It's not like they it takes a genius to realize that Trump is a socially liberal populist from NYC.

Trump betrayed his base. Gave Israel, Egypt, and a handful of other shitholes more funding than he did for securing our own border, hiring ice agents, the coast guard, etc. Further inhibited the 2a with a new ban, funded sanctuary cities, 'assisting' Syrian refugees to get 'higher education' (free college perhaps? it was vague) and a plethora of other bullshit(I haven't read all 2000+ pages).
The only people defending him now are 'shills' trying to further the damage and legitimate Israeli firsters.

That's because the ones that worship him like God aren't from around here.

I recognize Hitler, Benito, Oswald, Codreanu, Primo de Rivera, Evola and Pierce

I knew that. Did Rand Paul vote for the bill?

take it

Attached: 28685649_1806488092988926_8311747298595098203_n.jpg (539x960, 36K)

Trying to start a group to take the fight to trumpkins and even take down the clown himself. Who's with me?

We need to organize off site first so these magafucks won't see it coming. Hit me up! Let's do this!

[email protected]

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 14K)

Uhhh no.

Holy Fuck, How tall is Prince William, Lebron in like 6'10''?

SAY IT LOUD AND SAY IT CLEAR
REDDIT IS NOT WELCOME HERE

Attached: rage-face.jpg (300x300, 22K)

>checks flag
Fuck off, kike.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No. He had a chimp out about it on twitter as well.

5'2

True, but kikes neither.

Fuck off, kike.

Sup Forums never should have turned it's back on the Pauls in favor of Trump.

>We're going to take back our board thank you very much.
BASED

HELL SEGER

Attached: 123789123789312.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

>Praising Brevik
wow so edgy.

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

Yeah. I don't get how that happened at large on this site, but the Pauls are dryer and less inflammatory, so appeal to less people as a result I guess? Also, as much as I do like Rand Paul, he comes off as a whiny baby sometimes.

wtf i love nigger cock and jews now

Trump said funny things that pissed people off during the primaries? I'll be honest, I voted for him and enjoyed all of his shittalk in '16. While I don't regret the vote, I do wish that someone like Rand Paul had more power and influence in Trump's Administration.

Attached: finnish-airforce.jpg (699x504, 122K)

Oh please can you stormfags yell KIKE more in every single thread? It adds so much to the intellectual discussion.

Attached: 1519702864999.jpg (447x315, 14K)

Start with memeflags THEN Trumptards.

Fake.

They put memeflags on Sup Forums for a reason you know.

So you can pretend to be American?

/ptg/ and Hasbara are the same team of people. They use the same playbook tactics.

So that your specific state/county are protected. People have extended plugins that allow you to see the specific regions a poster is from on here. It's not safe.

Trump is another kike puppet replacing Actual good people with kikes and neocons

>Hasbara
I had to jewgle that one, great analogy though.
Extra Flags, I've just never been comfortable using a browser extension designed for Sup Forums. Call me paranoid I suppose. There are other ways to obfuscate yourself thankfully.

This

Attached: nuflag_0.jpg (821x1024, 210K)

good luck

Attached: 1515529025575.jpg (821x1024, 240K)

I voted for him as well, though I was honestly bitter about Rand's performance. It was an obvious choice, one of the things nobody seems to want to admit was that the alternative was still worse. Trump was an unknown bad, who beat a known evil. All of the shit that Trump is currently doing would have been guaranteed if Clinton had won, and have happened sooner. I only ever was convinced to vote for Trump because of his position on Syrian escalation as a candidate.

Wish there was a better way to fix that. I don't think they should have flags on Sup Forums at all.

Oh shit

Checked

Nice digits.
I agree, though, no IDs either. Sup Forums and other boards work just fine without them.
Syria was a big deciding factor for me. I suppose I'm just used to it, I've always backed the Duncan Hunter/Tom Tancredo type in the primary. Guys that I really want to lead the country vs. guys that have a broad appeal to people who are still somehow undecided in this polarized environment.

>no rockwell
disappointed tbqh

Attached: rockwell funnyman.jpg (433x309, 23K)

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

He's right next to the hate bus, how can you not see him?

JIDF are more of a smalltime version of Hasbara. Hasbara is Israel's propaganda team who are internationally located.

For example, if you criticize Trump, you're labelled as a shill, a liberal, etc. Criticize Israel, and you're called a Muslim troll or an Iranian.

The biggest example is when Sup Forums accuses /ptg/ or Redditors as Boomers, when it's actually a "Git-er-done" boomer-like persona Hasbara has used since the Obama administration on multiple media forums such as Yahoo, etc. Biggest examples are boomer-like buzzwords such as:

Obongo
Libturd
Libtard
Obummer
Hamasshole
Mooslem
Mudslime
Islamofascist
"Democrats are the real fascists"

The bottom line is that both, whom are the same people, use the same scapegoating methods. Blame everything on the liberals or the Muslims and attempt to gain an "Enemy of my enemy is my friend" perspective. Hasbara's first method of propaganda is just that.

I'm kinda curious what the normie-tier faggots in the r/the_donald and alt-lite circles and such are saying about this shit. Are they still doing the "praise le god emperor! trump is based #standwithisrael" shit? Or are even they realizing that this shit is bad?

They're diehards, they worship him like he's God.

I hate to break it to you, there are several boomers in my family who send those chain email forwards with stupid quotes and stuff that use most of those terms....
While I agree with you that there is a disruptive force here taking advantage of anonymity most of the time it's Sup Forums eating itself. If I had a nickel for every time I've been called a boomer on Sup Forums (I'm not), I could buy a soy latte in San Fran Sicko (that's another one I see in those emails a lot).

can confirm. Although "obongo" is used fairly widely by Sup Forums (and /new/ and /n/) for a long time before boomers ever touched this sacred place.

Attached: jidf tv 4.png (1618x4203, 1.21M)

But what's their rationale? Do they have some sort of 88D chess narrative to explain why increasing """defense""" spending for middle eastern wars, doubling pooinloo visas, reducing ICE detainment abilities, and specifically disallowing any money for a wall is a good thing? what's their excuse for fucking John Bolton?

wow that is...uncanny

you fucking memeflag shills need to be gassed

welcome back, mein boys

Liberal shills pretending this isn’t a trump board

Sup Forums is a libertarian board, also fuck off kike.

>reddit donald shills pretending that Donald is conservative

It isn't. /ptg/ is a Trump thread, but this is an uncensored anonymous political discussion. Have you never seen that communist general that Spanish guy used to try to keep going?

nice D&C thread

Dividing who?

>Divide
You're not on our side, faggot.

>D&C
I guess you call purging traitors from the ranks "D&C". Nice try kike.

you have to go back

you're right. 'm not on the side of dividing up Sup Forums. But you seem to be.

You were never on our side to begin with.

>Dilation and Curettage
No one has mentioned abortion, why are you bringing it up?

You can thank Trump for that
He backstabbed us hard

fucking newfags disgust me

Attached: the commander.jpg (2250x1346, 3.26M)

I see what you did there

Attached: 12-7-2017 11-53-25 AM.jpg (1344x1102, 198K)

You redditfags don't even know the lingo here. D&C? Whomst is being divided and conquered?

T_D fags have overrun this place
Yesterday and today massive % of T_D fags became true Sup Forumslocks when their train derailed
Something has to be done about this fucking (((swamp)))!!!!

the fact that you twats form all your opinions from a single individual means you're to easily compromised and a threat to this board. I can already see you idiots shilling for war with Iran if shit went down.

kek

I wouldn't mind someone dropping bombs on someone else. It's been a while since a good happening.

i been waiting for this day to come

Attached: 1509666651676.png (335x306, 117K)

the train derailed a year ago, but there was still enough plausible deniability for people to make excuses not to believe their lying eyes.

>I only ever was convinced to vote for Trump because of his position on Syrian escalation as a candidate.
like most of us
because it represented a paradigm shift in US foreign policy towards reason, compassion and wisdom.
now what? what do we have now with Bolton? Status. Quo. Wars being waged "because we can"?

I'm sorry, are you under the impression you could make use leave?

That's cute.

Attached: 1490873674006.png (540x735, 486K)

The Revolution™ ended when Mike Flynn resigned.

because they've invested too much in promoting Trump to turn their back now

these people are mental midgets. its like making fun of a retarded person, I say just let em be retarded. eventually they'll get sick of being called retards and go back to plebbit

Trump is an Israeli loving good goy, he would never like swastikas.

It’s been a mix from what I saw when I looked on my lunch. A lot of people are pissed and starting to have doubts. Mods had a post doubling down on “trust Trump”, seemed delusional and damage control because a lot of people are really pissed off. Glad the god emperor bubble is popping for some—it’s not healthy.

here here
Flynn 2020

ehh reality becomes the parody of reality

we just have to post gore in order to make you leave

Attached: 1518973174211.jpg (689x758, 123K)