I'm a diaspora ethnic Ethiopian whos been browsing this site for years. Ask me anything if you want

I'm a diaspora ethnic Ethiopian whos been browsing this site for years. Ask me anything if you want.

Attached: IMG_1504.jpg (640x800, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ge'ez_script#History_and_origins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somaliland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Somalia#Clan_structure
youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ISRAEL #1

Are you Ethiopian?

I have one question.
Sage.
That is all

How do you feel about your Diaspora? Ever consider moving to America?

Attached: emma-lazarus-54-9-0910.jpg (850x400, 74K)

How do you feel about italians?

why?

No, I myself am diaspora (American born and raised).

My fellow diasporas are pretty meh for a few reasons, I have very few ethiopian friends desu.

Do you like this board?

Attached: correo quillota_b.jpg (700x454, 117K)

are semetic people ( afroasiatic ) originally from ethiopia

Follow up: would you rather have been born in Ethiopia, or are you glad to be American?

I don't think there is any modern day grudge desu. Even the elderly in my family tended to have a relatively even-handed view.

I did , but I'm mainly on /his/ now. Though Sup Forums does leak over sometimes.

I believe the AA homeland is probably Nile Valley/Red Sea area according to some anthro friends who's opinion I trust. As far as Semitic, that was introduced to Ethiopia around 2.8k years ago from Arabia.

How hungry are you? I hear everyone in ethiopia is always hungry

I'm glad to have been born here. I wouldn't be who I am if not for access to all the privileges of being here and having access to so many resources.

Send food pls

Do you consider yourself black?

>when you ask for foods but she send nudes
Nice digis

Attached: image.jpg (736x887, 114K)

No more brother wars!

"Black" and "White" being a Euro colonial constructs, its problematic for populations that don't fit cleanly in those boxes.

In my heart of hearts, not really. But I also understand that that's how modern society sees me so I kinda go with it.

What is your specific ethnic group?
What is your opinion on Somalis?

Are you embarrassed the first written word wrote by a Sub-Saharan was created in 1979...
By an adopted child that was raised in England to an English family?
Seriously. I mean, we were busy splitting atoms, and not even a sketch in sand or clay...
It's fucking embarrassing mate.
You can't help where you are from, and I don't blame you.
But if England owned Africa, the continent.
We would feed the world.
It would be our orchard.

Jokes on you buddy Ethiopians invented Ge'ez script in 800 BC

>what is Ge'ez
retard
What are your thoughts on Rastafarians?

>Ge'ez script
Find it for me on Scholarpedia.
If it cannot be cited and peer reviewed, I can only do this.

Attached: HA.jpg (500x333, 35K)

Are you a king? Are you woke? Do you have white gf?

>What is your specific ethnic group?
Amhara

>What is your opinion on Somalis?
I have no personal experience with them.

>Are you embarrassed the first written word wrote by a Sub-Saharan was created in 1979...
The earliest writings in Ethiopia date to something like 800BC in Ge'ez which far predates the earliest Germanic runes :)

Start here:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ge'ez_script#History_and_origins

Please cite that from Scholarpedia.
Then I will believe you.

Based Ethiopia. Never colonised by anyone, you know.

Why did selassi get overthrown? He was based in his earlier days at least.
Also, is it safe for a white American to visit as a tourist?

kek

That is called wikipedia.
Not a site you can source and receive a degree or PhD from.
BTW, did you know Martin Luther King JR cannot be cited as he plagiarised his Doctorate from a German?
There is a paperclip on it, you cannot cite the "work" he "did".
BTW, you cannot cite Wikipedia for an actual degree.

>look up Latin Alphabet and Latin Script on "Scholarpedia"
>no articles
hmmmmmmmmmm

Are Ethiopian Amharas black people?

Also, having known Ethiopians and west Africans, the Ethiopians aren't the same flavor of black if they're even really "black" to begin with. Much smarter on average at least in my perception

So link me.
I review, prove me wrong.

Fuck off to your own country

Where in the United States do you live?

How do I meet cute Ethiopian girls? Is going to Ethiopian orthodox churches a good idea?

Yeah Somalians.
Astronauts everywhere.

Thank you Squire.

Attached: 1518701223695.jpg (571x701, 43K)

Somali Diaspora here. I look a lot like OP's pic related. We don't know what the Afro-asiatic Urheimat is. Most linguists postulate that is originated in the Ogaden or Maghreb.

Attached: eastaethiopidm.jpg (267x405, 13K)

Attached: Somalian.jpg (1000x1000, 23K)

Ethiopians aren't Somalians. My area has immigrants from both and the Somalians are absolutely shit-tier. The Ethiopians are the best African immigrants that I've ever met

It's almost like... the only articles are science related... and not culture related... so there's no articles on any alphabet... because there's no category for them...
Huh... imagine that...

Attached: hmmmmmm.png (592x488, 105K)

Do your own research you retarded trolling Anglo filth.

And in the meantime, try to uncuck your pathetic police state country before Muhammad splits your sister's asshole open.

Somalis and Ethiopians are Cushitic.

What, you mean it is empirical proof?
No Wakanda?
Cry me a river.

No empirical proof for your own claim to begin with, Muhammad.

Put your hand in your pocket Leaf.
If you have any money, look at it.
Look at both sides.
Then cry tears on your Queen and your owner.

Lol. I have a white man's forehead. A few years I looked very Augustan/ceasarean.

Are you a hotep?

Most Ethiopians view Rastas with varying degree sense of flattery and amusement desu.

Nope to all three.

No

Eh, that's sort of hyped to be honest. Italy occupied us for a short while. To what extent we became a "colony" is sort of semantic. Eritrea was certainly a colony. Also, we didn't fight them off ourselves; outside help played an important role. But why let the facts get in the way of a good story? :)

Combination of Cold War politics, famine, and the Marxist Derg regime created a lot of animosity towards Selassie and the idea of the monarchy in general.

JIDF.

What race do you all belong to? Black or Arab?

Ah yes, the classical "I can't back up my own bullshit so I'll just resort to attacking my opponent" defense.

Ethiopians are pretty decent in my experience. A lot better than Somalis. But why can't your people get their country in better shape?

Have you ever visited the churches carved out of stone? Are they worth visiting as a non Ethiopian? I have always wanted to visit Ethiopia. Its history is interesting and Ethiopian food is yummy.

Rasta's are liked in England.
My best mate is one. Sound lad.
English as fuck. Literal top hat on his cap.

Ethiopia is the one country in Africa that can't use the muh colonialism card every time they fuck up.
Does this make you proud, or jelly?

We have to define our terms. What does black mean? Dark skin and kinky hair? If so, then most of us are black, sure.

No, I asked for citation.
And it is well known JIDF are here 24/7.

> But why can't your people get their country in better shape?

Because Ethiopians are niggers

Do Ethiopians like Arabs?

So how about I ask citation for your own claim, since you're the one who put it out there with no source.

Ethiopian food can really fill your belly.

Drinking less.
Working more for myself.
Have a girl.
Persuaded my parents to sell their home and give me the cash to by a place withoutout enslaving myself to a bank.
Now I need to get really fit and practice with a gun to be ready..

We are all getting ready, right?

Attached: 1506454281245.png (251x272, 8K)

The Ethiopian Economy is growing pretty fast dickhead. You are just dumb

As an African of the Horn of Africa, do you get upset when nignogs of Las America start taking the achievements of your people as their own?

American niggers are spearchucking ooga boogas Negroids from west Africa, your people at least had the Ethiopian Empire, Kushites, and Askum and have Caucasoid skulls.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (499x750, 45K)

Bantu- Somalis are the main immigrants to the US. My tribe currently controls Somaliland. We've been, historically, the ruling class for centuries. My sub clan specifically, have been the scribes for many different peoples including the Egyptians and Persians. The lower caste Somalis/Southern are the ones fleeing the war. You're experiencing one hell of a selection bias.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somaliland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Somalia#Clan_structure

Attached: eastaethiopidf.jpg (279x400, 14K)

We dont take any achievements you fuck face. We look at Blacks as one unit

Type "written language africa 1979" into wireshark, DuckDuckGo or whatever.

>Ethiopian
The only subsaharian Africans worthy of respect.

One target.

>asks for evidence off a website that doesn't even delve in the related field
>when asked for evidence of own claim, "lol google it"
That's not how this works, Nigel bin Ali.

Doesn't matter how much money globalists dump into your country when your murder rate is worse than Brazil

I'm Darod(sub clan majeerteen). So my family is from Puntland. We're as black as the Ancient Egyptians. I'm red in complexion and have curly soft Mediterranean hair. I also have a semi aquiline nose.

>Is going to Ethiopian orthodox churches a good idea?
I won't lie, you would prob feel out of place and awkward. Not to mention the communication issues. But who knows, you may find a diaspora qt

>But why can't your people get their country in better shape?
That's easier said than done. The orrupt government and difficult political situation make getting anything done very difficult.

You should visit for sure. The sites are amazing.

Attached: IMG_1498.jpg (620x330, 75K)

They had many empires in West Africa. You are just too dumb or lazy to go look it up yourself. They had a wall longer than the great wall of China in Nigeria.

Attached: 0vD4sH9.jpg (250x166, 15K)

Do you agree with the race realism argument?

Actually only joking, I like some black lads.
I am ashamed at Africa (sub-Saharan) lack of anything.
You ever see Australian Aboriginal Astronomy?
They created peer review 3000 years before us goys. They even plotted Haileys Comet.

>Carpets bombs their own country into massive famine and requires food aid to sustain itself

Shithole

Are somalis mixed with Arabs>?

No, I never said Jewgle.
Go back to my post.

A large portion of Ehthiopia is ethnically Somali(Ogaden region) and is a part of Greater Somalia. Somalis are very diverse, kinda like Indians, separated by caste and clan divisions.

And lightbulb heads.

interesting. I don't mean to paint with too broad of a brush.
I've always wondered why somaliland and puntland don't get more attention and press. What goes on there? Is it fishing or what?

> diaspora ethnic Ethiopian
> browsing this site for years
Holy fuck my sides. This stupid nigger is pretending to be an oldfag on his first of raiding.
Go back to your fucking hugbox coon .

Like I said you are just too dumb and lazy to go looking for any information! Look up walls of Benin, Sungbo Eredo, Tichit Wallata, adams calender, Ishango bone for starters

These are the home we used to live in before colonization (pic related)

Attached: asante architecture.jpg (500x315, 46K)

Thank God for Aussies.

Attached: Saviour.png (185x233, 28K)

What do you think of New World contemporary black culture and such things as hip-hop?

What do you think of blacks who view themselves as African-American?

What do you think of Pan-Africanism?

Hatshepsut regarded Punt as Egyptian ancestral homeland

Attached: 2zxnnex.jpg (665x374, 34K)

Why would I care?
We owned you. Literally.
Didn't we give you the wheel? Where are our thanks?
Thanks Britain for teaching us slavery is bad.

The girls in the middle look a lot like those Brazilians who are the results of race-mixing between the three local races (white, indian, black).

Many such people in my town.

That's a version of British Stratford-Upon-Avon Terrace.
You nutter.

LOL sumerians gave us the wheel. You cave monkeys didnt make it. Stop stealing other people achievements

Horn of Africa blacks are Caucasoid. Probably centuries of being bred to oblivion by Arabs.

Attached: b91615_5844609.jpg (1200x542, 120K)

>no no no, I didn't say go look for my own evidence on THIS engine, I said go look for my own evidence on THIS engine
I'm not doing your homework for you, you're a big boy. Here, I'll even one up you with this example of Ge'ez scripture. Book of Enoch.

Forgot picture, of course.

Attached: 5ec6b934ff20b430bae57070603f0be6.jpg (620x881, 277K)

Everyone watch this documentary.
youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc

Attached: Empire of Dust.png (1352x740, 1.1M)