How deep would you go in which one?

How deep would you go in which one?

I would have deep conversations with all of them.

None but I'd pound Misato's lights out going balls deep.
Yui and Maya too.

Pretty sure Shinji's anus is the most experienced

Left is male, a dangerous pervert and is toxic.
Middle will dump you in order to hate herself, and is also toxic.
Right is a skinjob with no emotions, that grows strange body parts and will steal your soul.

None, but Sup Forums will defend all of these and claim that all three are great.

>he doesn't want his soul stolen

What are you, some sort of faggot?

Shinji has already been trained as a wife, and so long as I keep him out of an EVA and satisfy his Daddy complex, won't need any special care or caution to be taken.

It needs to be quality succubuttry. Something that stares into space and answers all questions with a yiss doesn't sound very interesting.

as deep as the plot.

I pound Shinji but I make him wear a wig to look like Asuka

i pound Shinji but I make him wear a wig to look like Kaworu

The plot wasn't very deep though. Just your standard German philosophy edgy garbage with the usual amount of biblical references.

I could literally copypaste this comment in reply to 100% of all anime ever created

exactly I have small penis:_:

Give it to someone who deserves it. The Butcher, or Nasu.

Why does 50% of anime do this shit

Because without Nietzche and Jung all you're left with is consumerism, bad dialogue and a way to spend time.

I asked for reasons why anime is shit not why I should kill myself

According to Evageeks, Rei is only
>145cm
and with that build she is well under
>40kg
Imagine?

fucking womanlet

Can't help you with that. I basically live out of spite.

What's Kaji's weight? And don't say 73kg.

i'd say 60-65 kg, he isn't that big

That would be severe anorexia for 180cm. Even the Lancers are 71.

Rei Ayanami.
Deep.
Deeper then a black hole.
Deeper then digging your way to China.
Deeper then Sputnik orbiting the Earth.

I'd go so deep inside Ayanami the world will cease to exist and entropy will occur. A new Earth would have to be made.

>bigger virgin than the Mary

balls deep all of them

Balls deep in all 3.

Balls deep and mating press for all 3.

Balls deep for multiple hours in all three.

>That would be severe anorexia for 180cm.

>tfw 186cm and 65kg

However deep Kaworu got into Shinji is how deep I'd go into Shinji.

Penetrating the heart is fatal, user.

Chadworu Nagisa has trained Shinji to be a house wife and to avoid the thots.

I'd go so deep into Asuka that our soon-to-be-born child would feel it.

Did I mention people compare me to Emiya basically once a week?

you sound like an insufferable twat

Rei. As deep as my love is for her.

Well it's good that we're one or two continents away then. I'd hate to ruin someone's comfort or give them an insanity point.

I'd put my dick so deep up Shinji that he'd taste my cum

I'd nail Asuka so hard that she calls me an angel for penetrating her so hard and i mean that in the most sexual way.

I'd fucking impregnate her until we've repopulated the world together.

Do you hate your life, user?

shut up faggot.
Asuka is THE BEST GIRL
you just can't handle someone like her which is why you don't like her.

Asuka is a fictional girl. She's not real. There will never be someone "like her" to handle.

Rei is objectively, empirically the better girl. That's all there is to it.

Nah, I don't like her because I've wasted years and years of my life in those kinds of relationships. And I was always replaced in the end, by either a drug addict, an abuser, a fake fag, by another woman or by a sociopath who "punishes women". They were all better than me, simply because they were a means to humiliate me,

>another woman
there's your problem
Gays and lesbos aren't meant to be happy which is why their relationships always fail.

>daddy issues
>insatiable need to be desired/wanted
>wants the dick
>sucks at cooking

sounds like your garden variety girl actually.
The part about her that is different though is how forward she is. usually irl you get someone who is either nothing but a bitch with no other emotions or a whore who gets aids. asuka isn't a whore yet and she has a real interest in shinji where she even tries to cook for him. i don't know any irl girls who do anything to try and impress guys more than sending nudes.

When I watched Evangelion for the first time, I was 16. I wondered what I would have done I were Shinji, or if I had been another Child fighting together with Shinji, Rei and Asuka. I wondered what a romance with Rei or Asuka would be like.

Now, I'm 25, and Evangelion leaves me with other questions. What would it be like to work at NERV, and have to watch from the sidelines as those teenagers are sent to fight horrible battles, with the fate of the world hanging in balance ? The sense of powerlessness must be horrible. These kids, with all their problems, what would I say to them ? Could I help them, even a little bit ?

I guess it's what it means to grow older.

Best girls don't absolutely hate the protagonist at villain levels. That is Asuka.

tfw all i ever wanted was for my waifu to be real

She despised me so much she turned gay just to cuck me, and cried for me the day later. The one with the junkie is now a junkie herself, she's more anorexic than the original Asuka at the moment.

Also if Asuka sounds garden variety to you, then I'm really sorry for you because your childhood must have been living hell.

No you don't. You want an image that won't lie to you. Or rather, that will never say the truth to you.

Both Rei and Asuka, because I'm a lonely loser who doesn't run from emotional damaged girls like he should.

>Shinji

I'm not a faggot. I'd play vidya with him but that's it.

>Asuka

I would suck on her breasts and call her "mommy." That might lead to a funny chimpout.

>Rei

I would go all the way and order her to play rough.

my childhood was weird the first time i realized everyone i loved was going to die someday was in like 1st or 2nd grade, way before i watched evangelion.

also what do you mean asuka isn't garden variety. in my experience she's like most women.-
I hope you're over those whores though. they weren't good enough for you.

no i just wanted a female that was honest with me in some way about her feelings rather than shunning me. i just want to know that someone has feelings for me that aren't fear or hate. i don't idolize having a perfect relationship i just want a chance at a relationship

I would treat Shinji and Rei with respect. I would fucking annihilate Asuka.

>Respect Shinji
You must be joking right?

Both of those posts are mine. I always tell myself I'll adapt to anything in a relationship, but always end up in the same relationship. Fear and hate always have a part in it.
Here's the thing. All three of them DESPISED my compassion, to the point where it came really close to the line of physical harm. And all three fantasized about a man savagely beating them up (to the point of mutilation of criminal offense) and psychologically abusing them after their relationships with me.

65 for 180 is lower scale of normal weight. I am 58 at 175 and I would guess that Kaji is a bit more muscular than I am. 70 is alright

What I'd do would be like most of the smart citizens did and move the fuck away.

If the world ends it ends, I can't do shit about that. If it doesn't, at least I wasn't stepped on by a giant ayy lmao in the process.

This is why is right fucking the total babe.

Toji looks unconfortable next to Mari.

>Rei
She'd be like an ona hole with her personality. That said, womb deep.
>Asuka
In the missionary positions, hands held, her legs locked for more than the purpose of procreation.
>Shinji
A holes a hole right?

Rei: whatever she's comfortable with
Shinji and Asuka: Balls deep, and still push.

pretty sure toji liked either asuka or that class president girl who was into him.

I'd be too, having to suppress the might urge to maim

isn't it weird that in most of the people and relationships in this anime the desire is to have someone to understand them and let them cry on them basically.

isn't that weird

Toji liked Hikari.
You have a point.
>ywn maim Mari

>isn't that weird
No.

Asuka is definitely getting knocked up. Although I wouldn't take responsibility.

can i get an artist name

Asuka would just get an abortion.

not if i don't let her. i'd just fuck her harder every time she tried to leave the house.

why would you want to let people know who you are on the inside though.

I prefer honesty and respect, but they're as hard to find as the magic swords usually associated with those two words.

user, I uh...

Are you okay?

D-Doesn't hit too close to home at all haha

None, it would be like fucking Anno unless anyone is into that

i don't know.
what does okay feel like

when waking up every day isn't something you're terrified of

What a good definition.

Oh God

Not the same user, but the best way to confront a person like Asuka is to always speak the truth. Preferably in short, direct sentences so you can't be accused of being the emotional manipulator in the relationship. Which you probably will be anyway.

I think you problem is that you don't understand what women want. A nice guy is not what women want unless they just want to use you.

i live knowing i am not in physical danger from the people around me because of myself being prepared for a fight whenever.
so i don't really fear my day but i guess i don't feel fear for much of anything except dying really. but what you're asking is more along the lines of being terrified of other people which in that case yeah i am afraid kind of that people will get to know the real me and will reject me but i still get up every day and roll the dice of whether i meet someone nice.

i really hope i don't end up like gendo.

> I'm afraid that people will get to know the real me
this is the reason I stopped going to /adv/, shit gets too real and my feels start getting painful

delete dis

So do I have to neglect a girl while playing overwatch and doing drugs on the couch in order to get into a serious relationship? Or do I simply need to be a psycho who wants to mutilate and permanently traumatize another person? What is hotter, the asexual, uninterested guy or the murderer?

just dont put any girl you're friends with or fancying on a pedestal

just take the desire concept of human psyche, things that are easy to attain are considered of lesser value, so elevate things of yourself, your approval, harder to attain, as one way of many to keep a female after you

Obviously there's many more layers to the intricacy of human relationships and why people do certain things, enough material to fill a bible worth, but that's a good starter, women don't want a guy who's easy to get

i try to act nice to people and do a good turn daily but even when i was a kid i think people could see through me to the monster on the inside.

like even when i smiled as a kid i was self conscious that my smile wasn't wide enough or big enough or that the lips didn't curl high enough. i tried to do what the joker did way before the dark knight came out. i would think that people could just know what i was thinking and it made me bitter and not want to make relationships for the longest time.
i think i had a total of 2 or 3 real friends who i talked to more than twice week to in all of elementary school because i was so paranoid and angry.

Balls deep in the clone

>when i was a kid i think people could see through me to the monster on the inside.
they cant user, it;s just anxiety and self consciousness you're feeling, which luckily is nowhere near as real as you feel it

For example, one might feel self conscious just walking down the street, but luckily in reality, no one pays any attention or mind, 99% of people don't even consciously register you unless you stand out for some exorbitant reason

The point is its all mostly in our heads. no ones looking into your eyes and thinking you're a monster for no reason

And you really think anyone here's any different? Do you also need to point out how many fingers you've got or how much you despise at least one of your parents?
I mean the only people here who aren't like that are those who only want to fuck one of the characters without getting into the series, or those who "watched" it because it's a classic (whatever that means).

>i really hope i don't end up like gendo.
Gendo had a wife, two (physically) healthy kids and two lovers. But I guess you can always be Hasegawa Taisou.

Too much niceness makes women want those things instead.
The only real solution to understand women which is fucking hard because women will never tell you how they work, you have to figure it out yourself.
I learned some things from a PUA website. Seeing what makes women interested, and excited to date you does give some insight into what they want.
Basically it is a combination of the chase and playing hard to get. Women only want you as long as they are chasing you, once they know that you wont leave then they get bored. You have to give her the feeling that you will leave if she does not put in effort.

>99% of people don't even consciously register you unless you stand out for some exorbitant reason
I got like a stage presence and a strong voice. I'd get noticed in a crowd of a thousand, especially by a particular sort of person.

>I learned some things from a PUA website
That's kinda like asking a hobo or a jehovah's witness how to live your life correctly. Or, for that matter, asking Anno or Gendo about women. Same person.

im both of those anons and i mean i dont want to end like gendo because he was destroyed by keeping himself isolated. i'm still scared to let people get close to me because of fear of rejection.
and i love both of my parents and tell them that everyday.

i know they can't really se inside my head. but the thought that they might figure me out is still there.

I came here to describe explicit sexual acts but I got unwarranted feels instead.

I don't get why people hate PUA's. All that site said was to pretend that you are popular and play hard to get.
Also Gendo seemed to understand what women wanted, so there is that.

The only two ways to keep yourself isolated is to always stay on the internet where they can't see your face and body language, or to surround yourself with harmless, drooling idiots.
Anyone who pays attention will know exactly what you're thinking. You don't even have to say anything. As long as you're not really careful with your arms and posture (which is also screaming psycho), everyone's going to fucking notice. This applies even if you're in cosplay, which in fact might reveal even more about you.

We aim to please over here, what can I say.

Dont worry, Shinji didn't either