I don't get it

So Jesus was a jew but "the jews" don't recognize him as their savior. Right? I used to think that that was the defining characteristic of the jews but then how could Jesus be a jew? So, for all this time, followers of Christ have been worshipping a man that was a member of society that rejects him. WTF? Jesus is called the "King of the Jews" but they seem to want nothing to do with him. Did the Goyim worship Jesus specifically because he was not like the other Jews?

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-12-15 at 1.43.48 PM.png (627x426, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehistoryofrome.typepad.com/the_history_of_rome/2011/04/132-in-this-sign.html
youtu.be/YwSZvHqf9qM
youtu.be/GlKL_EpnSp8
youtube.com/watch?v=m5EjA-JNiVk
theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/14/what-is-the-historical-evidence-that-jesus-christ-lived-and-died
strangenotions.com/an-atheist-historian-examines-the-evidence-for-jesus-part-1-of-2/
ridley.edu.au/bible-theology/yes-jesus-existed-relax-can-still-atheist-want/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

idk i guess they didnt want him cause they were way too egotistical and cause he came to [sort of] refute everything that they believed in

What did he refute that "they" believe in? I was raised an atheist so I really don't understand what all the fuss is about.

The Jews are the old wineskin, and Christians are new wine in new wineskins.

Jesus is not a jew.

Attached: 786589076678.png (754x424, 318K)

The last two responses also make no sense to me.

ISRAEL #1

Attached: 1454667405566.gif (400x212, 1001K)

According to scripture, the Book of Malachi (last book of the Old Testament) says that God will send a messenger to the Jews, who have lost God's favor, and if they reject him, they will be doomed, "Surely the day is coming; it will burn like a furnace." Jesus appears and begins teaching, contradicts Jewish rituals that have no basis in faith but have been built up over the years. He accepts gentiles as apostles. Jesus is betrayed by the Jews. Although he took mortal form, he is also the Son of God and as such is neither a Jew nor a gentile - he's the Son of God.

According to history, when Christianity began it was a small cult of messianic Jews and gentiles in the Roman provinces of Judea and Syria. It quickly spread to Roman Legion camps, and there became blended with the Roman cult of Sol Invictus, the Unconquerable Sun - early Roman carvings near campsites show the solar symbols associated with Sol Invictus alongside Christian crosses and fish symbols. Because it took hold among Roman soldiers, it became a martial religion, which eventually spread among the followers of the Roman emperor Constantine, who famously rallied his troops with stories of a vision of the cross and the message, 'In Hoc Signo Vinces," or "In This Sign You Will Conquer."

No Roman Christian by the 4th Century AD considered themselves Jewish, and for centuries, Christians argued that Jesus was sent by God, and the Jews ungratefully betrayed killed him rather than accept his message of salvation. So Jesus, insofar as it mattered to Christians from second century onward, was not considered "a Jew." Christianity, in its early days, was best described as a popular cult at the same time as Zoroastrianism and the Cult of Mithras, based on a combination of Judaic scripture and the Roman martial cult of Sol Invictus - and it had more appeal or longevity than either.

Jesus didn’t have a whole lot of followers during his life.
After Jesus died, his living disciples traveled around the Mediterranean to spread his message.
A few Jewish Turks, Greeks, and Romans and Zeus worshipers were receptive. Not many, but enough to form churches in peoples homes. The Roman Emperor Nero began violently persecuting them, which only gave them more visibility, and the faith eventually grew throughout the empire.
When Rome split, it divided Christianity into the Roman and Byzantine/Greek denominations.

Jesus was a jew and claimed to be the savior the Jews were waiting for. However, a lot of Jews rejected him and the Jews that did believe he was the savior were became Christians. All Christianity is is Judaism except they say Jesus was the savior. and then over time they grew more and more apart in beliefs but still are similar.

My point was most Christians were never Jews, they were pagans and then just took the whole package

>it became a martial religion
B-but muh Christianity is a cuck religion?

The sons of Israel are "god's" "chosen" people; what that means is that the ushers of monumental and new philosophic ideas that will affect global society will be of Israelite ancestry

Read Jewish Revolutionary Spirit

Thank you. Do you think it's a stretch to think that Jesus, and Christianity, gained popularity as kind of a rebuttal to the Jews and the fact that Jesus "was" a Jew made this rebuttal all the more powerful?

REMEMBER
NEVER TRUST THE CHRIST KILLING KIKES

Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham's children, you would be doing the works Abraham did, 40 but now you seek to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires."

Who are the "sons of israel"?

Revalation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie

Was Jesus an anti-semite?

Jesus wasn't and isn't a jew. The more you repeat (((their))) memes the more control (((they))) have over Christians.

Attached: a400413db12e8e4c9f890ddf0d4e668ec84e466a4a7365b26960e03422f44642.png (765x327, 20K)

Think of it like this:

You have Christians today and someone comes along and says "I'm the true son of God and your savior."

How many do you think will start thinking this is the case or consider it blasphemous?

>Did the Goyim worship Jesus specifically because he was not like the other Jews?
Yes, very much so. He is the polar opposite of a greedy money-grubbing jew.

So you're all Jews are going to hell.

But it was written in the prophecy

Can you point me to sources that provide more on this angle, of Christianity among Roman soldiers?

He spoke badly about the Jews, said the Jewish leadership is the true evil of this world. He also redpills on a lot of Jewish behavior like how they character assassinate people and spread lies. He is truly /our lord and savior/,

I mean, if people take the whole "turn the other cheek" thing as pacifism, then yes.

But historically, as a Roman religion, it was infused with martial values and symbolism. And 2nd Century Roman legion campsites have SATOR squares carved everywhere around them - Christianity became Roman because they converted soldiers.

Attached: image-sator-square-high-resolution.jpg (4200x4164, 3.56M)

Jesus was born among the Jews as God said he would be. But Jesus was not Jew, he’s God made flesh, and he could have been born to any tribe other than the Jews, and he would still be the same Jesus.

Israel is a person who had 12 sons and a daughter; if you can trace your lineage back to one of these 12 men or Dinah then congrats you're one of Israel's children

This is interesting but I don't know enough at this point to respond. Here's a question though: let's say that the popular understanding that jesus was a jew is wrong but still meaningful. Isn't is kind of interesting that jesus absolves his followers of guilt and their sins while the jews have a list of grievances that non-jews have to atone for that's 100 miles long? The goyim worshipping a jew is kind of brilliant..."but rabbi, how could i possibly be anti-semetic...my savior is jewish?"

Also, the parable of the wedding banquet was basically Jesus saying the Jews are no longer the chosen people.

Basically, the people that were originally invited for the wedding banquet never showed up, so the Lord has sent out servants to look for others that are worthy of coming to the wedding banquet.

It's a parable, but it seems unmistakable in what it is trying to convey. The Jews were the original invitees that never showed up.

Best source on this time period is Mike Duncan's History of Rome podcast: thehistoryofrome.typepad.com/the_history_of_rome/2011/04/132-in-this-sign.html

Jews believed in Him at the time. It was the Jewish Oligarchs that didn't like Him.

Jesus didn't command his disciples to go to the jews, but to "go unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." There is a clear distinction here that most miss. Israel does not necessarily equal jew.

>. All Christianity is is Judaism except they say Jesus was the savior.

No, that's not right. Judaism is defined more by the talmud than the torah, and Christians don't have anything to do with the talmud. The talmud is basically what drove a wedge between Jesus and Jews. Jesus saw the teachings of the Talmud as evil, that it created a wall to separate jews from God. However, the Talmud was what gave the scribes and pharisees (rabbis) their power and so they were unwilling to tolerate dissent to their talmud.

The difference between Christianity and Judaism is that there is no evil a Jew could do that can't be excused by the talmud. They can rape children, murder and steal from non-jews, and lie and cheat if they follow a few bureaucratic rituals. This is why they've substituted lucifer for God in their religion and are now a satanic cult.

Who cares? All the jew meme actually does is fund Israel and make Christians yell at you for being antisemitic.

Serious question: have you actually read the talmud. I haven't but I also don't think a person should make such broad claims if they haven't.

Thx brah

I'm just trying to wrap my head around why this belief system was so popular and powerful for so long. I could actually kind of understand it if it was kind of this subversion of Jewish influence.

>I could actually kind of understand it if it was kind of this subversion of Jewish influence.
It was. Jesus hated the Pharisees but he certainly wasn't a Pharisee in any way whatsoever. "king of the jews" was a name written by Pilate to mock them because they hated him.

I don't think Jesus was ever seen as a Jew prior to the 20th Century, to be honest (when the old "my boss is a Jewish carpenter" routine became popular). All accounts point to Christianity being a big failure among Jews themselves - according to the apostles themselves, they met with little success converting Jews, and turned to other parts of the Empire to find converts. It's all, Letters to the Romans, Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Thessalonians, etc., all Greeks and Latins in Italy, Greece, Thrace and modern day Anatolia (Galatia and Cappadocia), which were at the time, a mix of well-settled Celts and Greeks and Armenians.

Much later, during the times of the First Crusade in the 11th Century, Christian teaching was specifically that Christ was offered by God to man and was betrayed and killed by the Jews, in large part, thanks to tensions caused by Khazar or Ashkenazi Jews in the Holy Roman Empire.

The answers to all of these questions start here:

www.christogenea.org

Attached: christogenea.png (1125x675, 293K)

I think I may be ready to accept JC as my lord and savior.

Something I'm interested in: what were the relationships like between Jews and Goys before Jesus? Had they been a pain in the ass for a long time already? I really have no idea.

The Jewish revolts against the Romans killed as many as 2 million Roman citizens, with 250,000 killed in Cyprus alone during the Kitos War.

Yeah, there was some justified anger among Romans.

The Pharisees were still deceitful monsters back then. The important difference was back then Rome didn't want to put up with their shit (until of course (((they))) got (((Nero))) into power.)

Well, that was technically after Christ but prior to the Battle of the Milvian Bridge in 312 AD.

Pompey laid siege to Jerusalem in 63 BC, and the Romans had to lay siege again in 37 BC. Judea before this was mostly a middle ground between the Romans and the Parthian Empire, which the Romans preferred to govern with relative autonomy until it got out of control in the 1st-2nd Centuries.

He came to fulfil the Jewish law though. How on earth did the head cotton on to the one true god when every other tribe could only imagine and dream up fake god's. It's like the Jew's must have been a tribe of super mystical people or something.

youtu.be/YwSZvHqf9qM

youtu.be/GlKL_EpnSp8

The way scripture basically explains it, God said to the Jews, here's my covenant, don't break it and I will bless you as my chosen people. Then they broke the covenant, did as they pleased, and God kept punishing them for it. Finally, God became fed up, said through Malachi and others, you have one chance and if you blow it, it's the furnace for you. And then He sent His only Son down from heaven... and the Jews didn't believe Jesus and had him tortured and crucified. Jesus fulfilled the law in that he completed the cycle of prophecies, and said, that's it, we're done, this is your last shot and it's the furnace for you if you blow it. And they blew it.

He was the type of Jew that would have left a penny on the ground and walked right by it without looking.

He pissed off the Jewish religious leaders, not the Jewish common man. Who were by extension, leaders of the entire Jewish community. The leaders constantly tried to trip him up and make him look bad with fallacies disguised as innocent questions. They would constantly try to use Jew tricks to lead him into saying something blasphemous, or in the wrong
He outsmarted them with his wit and pissed them off with his ease of debating. Kind of like a ancient debating master greater than that Canadian guy who wants you to clean your room.

Things he did that pissed them off:

>talked to crowds of literally thousands

He was therefore competition for the Rabbi's number of followers who attended worship at their temples

>claimed they put more focus on tradition than faith

At this time in their history they put a lot into traditions that were not based on the religious teachings. For example, one new law stated that if a pagan's shadow fell on a Rabbi, they were suppose to wash their hands with water from a specific tiny birds egg shell to cleanse their spirit of their taint.

>claimed they had forgotten the meaning of the passages they memorized.

In their culture, they were taught passages by reciting them in poem or mantra. (They actually had the most stable and firm verbal teachings due to this). He spent time referencing to point out they were more than just there to memorize and recite, and had a deeper meaning.

>claimed they should not set up places to lend money on the steps of the holiest temple in their faith.

This was at a major holy city where many gathered and brought a sacrifice. Most poor bought small animals like a dove. Those in charge created a system where they could easily right on their temple steps. Jesus tipped over their tables and wipped the money lenders. This was the last straw for them. He had attacked their gold

>claimed they put more focus on tradition than faith

>claimed they had forgotten the meaning of the passages they memorized.

insane, these things are still true

Outside of the Bible Jesus didn't exist. It is now a fact and being taught at some Universities that Jesus the "Christ" is a myth.

Attached: The Real Jesus.jpg (720x596, 78K)

Absolutely.

The Jews killed Jesus

Jesus was not religious. Quit being retards. The Jews took his spiritual rebellion and turned it into a religion to control people.

Thanks for telling us what ((the universities)) are teaching.

Yeshua/Jesus was ADAMIC, from Adam and Eve through Noah, Abram(Abraham)... look up descriptions of Adam and Eve... hint...NOT swarthy...
Adam and Eve were "8th day creations"... go look that up... Kenites(Cains seed, serpent seedline) in the Old Testament were scribes for the tribe of Judah, the REAL Adamic Judah, who was but one person who had a tribe descended from him, there were 11 other tribes of REAL, physical seed of Adam and Eve , REAL Israelites... Khazars converted to the Babylonian Talmud in ~740AD and have been mixing with and LARPing as REAL Israelites to confuse the unwise and un-redpilled on the subject...

Explain how the Jews were "controlling" Christianity for the majority of time since the year zero. I really think you're wrong.

It all looks jew to me

Attached: 1410629832514.png (208x243, 6K)

I wait patiently for the day that /christpol/ embraces two-seedline. it clears up a lot of confusion and apparent contradictions

His troubador whiteface renditions of Tangled up in blue are the best, waybetter than the album cut. His coked up renditions of ISIS from same era sucked tho

This sounds too literal for me bro...I don't literally believe in a garden of eden...

This image was really just chosen at random but, right or wrong, I do associate this look with his more religious phase.

Most contemporary historians would have had no idea of the events of the New Testament of the Bible anymore than Doris Kearns Goodwin has that I exist right now. As for evidence of the census mentioned in the story of Jesus' birth, it doesn't appear in existing records either.

But the scriptures themselves, while apocryphal from a historian's stand point, do exist and are authentic primary sources from the early Christian period, which obviously arose from some events in the distant past.

Basic historiography: just because Christ's birth wasn't reported on by the CNN of it's day does not mean that it never happened.

dont be a fool. All these religions about "god" are to blind you all to the primary religion called money.

Its all about not letting you understand money.

Even take the FED out of it... money has no place amongst civilized people with tech.

Attached: abandonment issues.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

think about it. No one ones how finance works. And when the few that do actually find out... they do nothing about it.

I'm not really sure I follow your argument.

>Even take the FED out of it... money has no place amongst civilized people with tech.

You sound like a communist.

An ethereal being isn't defined by human standards but the jews today were not the same as the ones that been around when Jesus walked the earth. The jews today had been called the Pharisees and just as they have done throughout history, they have stolen the identity, names, and history of a people better then them to survive.

Attached: 44a61.jpg (480x480, 54K)

>Christianity is paradoxical
That's the point of controlled opposition, to trap the simple minded with thought terminating cliches.

Jesus never existed. That is the conclusion of researchers who have combed 126 texts written during or shortly after the time Jesus is supposed to have lived. The research concluded that there was no creditable mention of Jesus whatsoever. The known sources such as Josephus etc. that do have very vague mentions of a possible Jesus are now known to be Christian interpolations and are academic embarrassments when used to prove the historicity of the "Christ". Jesus, the messianic figure at the center of the world's largest religion, Christianity, was simply a fictional character.

youtube.com/watch?v=m5EjA-JNiVk

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/14/what-is-the-historical-evidence-that-jesus-christ-lived-and-died

strangenotions.com/an-atheist-historian-examines-the-evidence-for-jesus-part-1-of-2/

ridley.edu.au/bible-theology/yes-jesus-existed-relax-can-still-atheist-want/

Attached: bart-ehrman.jpg (850x400, 63K)