The Omnibus is the final nail in the coffin for me, as of today, I can no longer support this traitor...

The Omnibus is the final nail in the coffin for me, as of today, I can no longer support this traitor, and to those fucking retards is destroying the right wing movement by still blindly support this fucking traitor, fuck you!

Attached: burning-trump-hat.jpg (300x220, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=opAdGt4gOi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off share blue. We aren’t falling for your opportune posts.

fuck off you shill this is weak af

I agree fellow magapede. Liberal spending bills are BASED just like /ourjew/ Jared Kushner.

>google image
Sure

Muh Share Blue. You sound like the same Democrat faggots talking about Russian Bots.

Trump is a fucking AIPAC-Fleshlight. No money for the Wall? Plenty of money for aid to Israel, though! Can't wait to bomb Iran for them!

You faggots are going all out today.Did they bump up the payouts?

Attached: 437D38A5-006B-47B5-8ABF-6452994DC11B.png (640x400, 6K)

It's all chess, based pede! Trump will win us back with an edgy tweet tomorrow! Might say "shithole" again! We're winning!

how are you guys this bad at this?

Attached: shill factory.webm (1280x720, 2.02M)

So you freak out every year when there is a budget passed?

Nope.

You're a Share Blue faggot shill.

another day, another memeflag announcing he can "no longer" support the president. Hey memeflag, you forgot to say he was a Jew and that his impeachment is imminent.

sage

IT

WAS

HER

TURN

kys OP, honestly. kill your fucking self.

I'm curious as to what the spending will be for. I'd imagine there are some things brewing that will be needing some preemptive planning, but only time will tell.
>Dlumpfie betrayed us!!
President is smarter than you, Oliver.

just go back to reddyyit, you all faggot

I have officially changed my support from being FOR Trump TO being against his fascist regime. Most importantly, we can't let him or the Kremlin get the nuclear codes! We should've voted for Hillary. I heard all the city people did. It was such a mistake. I regret it. The left tends to make the economy better anyways, can we (conservatives) all just admit that now? Perhaps we (conservatives) should just admit that now.
In addition to all of that, he's racist, a neocon, and a demagogue. We should've seen this coming, perhaps we (conservatives) should just let the left handle things from now on. They seem to be better at it than us. Perhaps we should just give up.

Not a magapede faggot, and I’m mad as hell at Trump right now, however shareblue is obviously trolling the fuck out of pol right now to gaslight the situation.

Weakest raid I've seen in a while. Whoever pre-writes your posts needs to be terminated.

Attached: 1521857900186.png (1093x885, 388K)

I'm not shareblue you retards, many people are angry at this clown not only me.

this.

Attached: storytime-pepe.jpg (426x330, 31K)

Nice antipasti.
I wonder how many more there is.

The only traitors here are Trump supporters bailing over Congress's shitty bill.

this. trump is the greatest thing to ever happen to this country. Iran must burn

>expecting one man in 4 years to fix 6 decades of malfeasance
Fuck yea!
Next time we'll vote for a Hillary, Jeb or Biden!
Leave this place you retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=opAdGt4gOi8

Thinking the guy that paid congress to be shit for decades would change when put in charge You are a true MAGA

Shareblue getting desperate.

That doesn't mean we can't be critical of Trump. He did state this was the last time he's going to pass a bill like this. He also stated he did it because it is funding the military with more money than any other time in history.

Oh it's a hat getting burned thread.

HEY EVERYONE, SOMEONE HAS A PIC OF A HAT GETTING BURNED ON THIS THREAD

Shit, can share blue true to get original for once.

Fuck off commie

so as long as the people that control him will make a profit he will sign it sounds about like the puppet he is

Many
Are
Getting
Angry

It's only been a little over one year so far. And he has nearly everyone in government against him as well.

Attached: 1478925494799.png (4202x3498, 2.35M)

ISRAEL #1
BASED MAGAPEDE

0.0098 $ have been deposited to your account

Attached: 3E44AF9B-EA18-4CFE-AE1B-073B0F4B8859.jpg (716x712, 95K)

Daily reminder for Sharia Blue balls... You shills will also go down for treason.

Attached: 33797686.jpg (1595x1052, 343K)

Keep fucking that orange chicken, shithead.

The country had it's chance with Ross Perot, Pat Buchanan and then Ron Paul.
All before your time I'm sure.
We are Rome now.
Our pennies are zinc now.
It's really just natural cycles.
The 4th Turning.
Look at history it tells how this will probably end.

This.
Makes you wonder how many Romans sat around camp fires and talked about how their Republic was falling, and what could be done to save it.

But in all seruous the nuke codesvefe

Saged

Attached: trp reasonwaselected.jpg (768x884, 154K)

fuck off shill!

also I am looking for a job... if I make fake propaganda posts, how much can I get paid per hour?

You never supported Trump.

FPBP.

>memeflag
Most likely either a leaf, bong or poo in that order.

Attached: trumptruth.jpg (500x515, 36K)

Attached: 1521856344207.png (1000x1080, 161K)

I think I'm finally starting to understand the r/T_D infestation on this board. You fags don't care about policy at all. Trump could slaughter your family and cut off your dick, and you'll say he's making America great again. Fucking pathetic.

Also I'm going to keep posting this to remind you.

Dude don't use my copypasta

Attached: 1507361683399.png (500x500, 251K)

Attached: 1511646968139.gif (400x400, 51K)

NO ONE CARES

Attached: yL9Elz1.jpg (579x616, 77K)

Nice 2006-era Sup Forums image my dude

Attached: 1.gif (275x343, 54K)

Die in a fire, you fucking Shareblue kike faggot!

Attached: SmuggieShareblueDuties.jpg (1200x1050, 179K)

I dont like trump either but btfo shill

>general leftism expends resources of both people and money to post here
>somehow this isnt a victory for the right
keep shitposting, we cant lose

This, damn.

This is a good thing, some of these liberals will get redpilled in the course of posting on Sup Forums

Attached: 1505063762194.png (680x352, 359K)

YES! My fellow 'pede speaks the truth! MAGA XD!

Be aware, we are being raided tonight by leftist shills and PTS. Don't fall fall any of their shit.

Based on his raping of the English language, I'm guessing poo.

>r/T_D
Outed yourself here.

Why doesn't anyone wait the full 4 years before complaining? Better yet, (((who))) could benefit from dissent just before an anti-gun rally that brings empty AR 15's to the capital?

saged

The end is near my friends the jews are making their move soon enjoy the chaos while we can

checked for chaos the 4th Turning.

Attached: 1verified.png (869x666, 548K)

SAGE

Attached: Awoo Sage 3.png (884x903, 190K)

>dude, like why don't you let your rapist finish? You might even grow to enjoy it! Let the man cum