Anyone else think the 2nd half of lwa kinda sucked?

anyone else think the 2nd half of lwa kinda sucked?

It's the first half that sucks though.

I thought the first half sucked and stopped watching. Lots of people say the second half was worse, so I don't feel the need to check.

It was an all-around disappointment.

Some episodes were good and some episodes were bad, that's all I remember.

It had some really good episodes but with most shows the ending was eh at best.

The ending was great, though. The lead up to the ending was the bad part. Chariot and Croix weren't very good characters.

Both parts sucked. Only the OVAs are worth watching

No. The only one sucking is you. Also, Grand Charion episode is ∞/10.

I was more into the casual adventures rather than overarching plot and the first half had more of those. Also the second half had less Sucy.

This. Especially Croix.

i watched it fully with my gf. she kept comparing me to akko every two seconds. so watching her just B herself hurt my soul, if only that level of autism was acceptable irl... i ended up watching the whole second high off my ass to get through it with my self image intact

Sucy a shit, though

That's what makes the manga better. Too bad it's not getting even scanned.

Maybe she is saying you're a trap and she wants to fuck you with her futa dick.

>better
>no butterflies
>no broom race
>no sucy dream
>no paku paku
>2 fucking chapters wasted on andrew
>2 chapters wasted on the jew dragon

It didn't suck, but it wasn't that good either. Pretty mediocre.
Great animation, though.

The dyke shilling ruined it for good.

First half is more entertaining, second half is more emotional.

crap you caught me

Not really. The Shooting Star chapter is amazing and the volleyball chapter is fun, if makes it a bit too much about Akko trying to preserve Chariot's pride, but the episode redraws are pointless, the birthday chapter doesn't go anywhere at all and the mice chapter is utter shit that feels like had its plot stolen from some crappy North American saturday morning cartoon.