Why are they so irrelevant now?

why are they so irrelevant now?

Attached: ITALY.jpg (546x646, 164K)

and can they make a come back

>leaf

ISRAEL #1

What do you mean by "now"? Italy is a 19 century creation, it never was relevant and it never will.

Sorry for my meme flag, i was posting in another thread.

>one billion catholics

Attached: l.gif (500x280, 884K)

Ending the Roman Republic was a mistake.

Roman republic has nothing to do with Italy.

So Italians are not descendants of ancient Romans?

No

Because they do not speak Enlish

Attached: statue_cincinnatus_cincinnati_1274723_o.jpg (1756x2640, 548K)

They are. It's an objective fact.

>the Roman republic that was in Italy has nothing to do with Italy
ok lol.

You have to go back, Giuseppe.

No it's not. Proof? this was all of rome

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Italian here! Are you that stupid to even think that for one second of your miserabile life?!

t. anglo subhuman

It's been shown that Italians were very similar genetically to the Italian romans.

fascism

Their navy never really successfully stood up to Britain's and thus couldn't spread influence. Had a shitload of potential if they could've
Numerous logistical issues and choosing the wrong side in major wars

all the good ones continued to move north until they were out of italy altogether

>t. anglo subhuman

>Live in my country because his own is a shithole
>Calls me subhuman

>It's been shown that Italians were very similar genetically to the Italian romans

Never happened.

>Italian Romans
Most whites are descendants of Romans if youre from an area once under the spqr

Attached: 3584ba14f56bf1716f8ab80dbe1c34af.png (343x338, 14K)

Italy is much nicer than Canada atm, Im here because anglos sucked jewish cock in ww2 and ruined Europe. You've always been the goodest goys.

Yeah but the empire sprang from Italy. That's like saying poos are descendants of the British because they were part of that empire.

>poos are descendants of the British
you mean they didnt shit them out?

The Gothic Wars depopulated the Italian peninsula in the 6th century and it took nearly a thousand years to recover demographically. Then the Papacy, Spain, France, and Austria took turns making sure the Italians couldn't unify until 1861-70. By that time, most of the good colonial regions were already settled for over a century.

Let the English thank the Italians, the architecture, bridges, roads that the Romans made, Italians the master race, for the mutt ignorant stupid American state closes its mouth, the great majority of northern and central part are descendants of Romans from the south not so much in part they're fucking Greeks

I believe that the English must have Roman DNA