Murata streamed after his lecture on being a mangaka today

Murata streamed after his lecture on being a mangaka today.

Looks like it went well and some user's got pics from the lecture he'd like to share.

Let's do this

Murata hold a lecture about how to be a animator/mangaka for a relative who didn't really know how famous Murata is. So the event, which was planend for 90 people was upped to 150 and Murata promised to sign all the OPM books people would bring.
He was a bit late and explicitely banned any sort of recording, no matter if it's video or audio. He was wearing a kimono which his uncle made for him, so after introducing himself he advertised his uncle's shop kek.
Afterwards he allowed people to ask questions, so here we go:

Q: Who's your favorite character in this hit manga at the moment?
I like everyone. Every character ONE sensei creates is attractive in their own way.
Q: Except of the black tights (he meant Garou's shirt/Fubuki's outfit) what else gets you excited to think about? (Unsure if it was about the incoming anime or what he likes to draw)
About the incoming 233333 battle scenes. (This is a reference to his uncle's shop which is called 2333)
Q: How do you eat so much at night and gain weight but lose it all again?
Such is life as a serialized Mangaka lol.
Q: What sort of stuff would you like to do with OPM?
Well, you see about the animation. I recently tried to do it myself with that Genos Meteorite Shot. My editors helped me a lot with it to make it look smooth.

1/2

Q: Hmm, I see, so if my brat wants to be a mangaka like you, will you suppot him?
I've dealt with the older generation and now teach my assisstants all I have. Handdrawing, post-processing, the technology to make the gif, all of it. What's needed in this new era isn't what your editors want, but what you want to draw and if you can draw it with modern technology which makes my teachings moot for your child. If it wants to draw, let it, I won't stop him nor will I give him advice. Pray, my friend.
Q: How can I draw cool intense stuff like you?
You need references and understand the difference in perspective between things near and far from the central points.
Q: I've heard you've been influenced by Toriyama...
Sure. Especially the fight scenes. I actually believe Goku and Saitama are a bit alike. Both are too strong for ordinary people. [He talks about his influences a bit completely going offtopic] And then you need to know that all the characters that are created by ONE Sensei have a little of him in them. It isn't a wonder that most of their character reflect his.

He then proceeded to draw something free hand and give signatures. A lot of his drafts where everywhere there.

And now the pics

That was the ticket. Here's what the place looked like.

>the technology to make the gif
I want him to teach me

The raw drafts

> Fubuki and King aren't in that drawing

What?

All these guys were waiting for him?

Oh, that's the finalized version, huh.

Very cool. Thanks for this, user.

I wish if he would just scan that boros page

Yes, 150 guests. And he was a bit late lol.

Never seen that zombieman pic.

>150 people
That's a pretty big crowd desu. How long was the lecture?

Oh fuck that redrawn Saitama/Suiryu shot looks great now.

He streamed it at some point. It will be in volume 15 along with

No idea. I just know that it was supposed to start at 10, but got delayed a bit.

It's from volume 15 just like the Fubuki pic. Not published yet.

I want zombie man page to be scanned too damnit
Why didn't he just upload these to Twitter first

I try to keep up with all his streams but I guess I must have missed that one.

And that's that

How much that last pick would cost?

That pic looks fucking cute, I like the Garou and Tatsumaki in that.

At a typical signing event people would ask the artist to draw their favorite characters. That person probably wanted Saitama, Genos, Garou and Tatsumaki.

Thanks for the dump user

I don't think he'd sell 'em.

Oh, it was a request drawing, makes sense then.

>late in japan

>And he was a bit late

It's amazing he got out of bed at all if the lecture was scheduled for 10am. He was drawing until 4am.

>there will be official tatsumaki ryona soon when Murata reaches the middle of the MA arc

Pretty hot

I'm ready to see her and Fubuki's dresses torn to shreds.

>I like everyone. Every character ONE sensei creates is attractive in their own way.
>And then you need to know that all the characters that are created by ONE Sensei have a little of him in them. It isn't a wonder that most of their character reflect his.
he should just divorce his wife and marry ONE already

>I like everyone. Every character ONE sensei creates is attractive in their own way.
>attractive
We know what Murata meant by this.

How big are these papers?

I just want to know where this fucker learned to draw. His drawings are so fucking good, and his style is amazing.

Also what does he look like?

This big.

A3 paper probably.

>Also what does he look like?

Has this one been scanned?

No, it's not available anywhere so far, but it will be in volume 15 that will come out next week, so soon.

Who are these two?

when is she coming back

That bear has strong opinions about the governments abuse of power, slightly more guns than the average enthusiast and a kitted out basement, doesn't he?

Probably partnered with Metal Knight for the next batch of big baddies. Same as the robot Genos fought in King's introduction.

Like G4 they're part of the Organization is all we know.

If anything, I'm confident The organization is the enemy of Bofoy. They didn't care about wiping out a city, so quite clearly they're against humanity.

Bofoy has been portrayed too much as a grey if not near dark "hero" to just be a complete villain. He's an asshat but I'm sure he still has a goal that goes on humanity's side, him having a big enemy he wants to beat, the organization, would make sense.

I just realized that the webcomic never updates, because ONE always has to draw this shit besides MOB, wew

Took you long enough.

I really wish ONE uploaded more storyboards. Anyone have saved screenshots of ONE storyboards that Murata showed on his streams?

There's a lot of storyboards on his Twitter

She's saitama's future girlfriend, right?

Not really. Nowhere near the full chapters.

Including all the extra chapters of the manga, we never got to see most ONE storyboards.

Maybe could just be a front he's putting on though to gain access to the HA resources. Or perhaps he doesn't want to be as openly villainous as his colleagues because he knows Blast and his true power and is afraid of opposing him until he develops a robot strong enough to defeat the strongest hero.

Again, him being a villain is way too easy and obvious to be the case.

I meant Pages, that's all.

As soon as every other dead character comes back.

She's not dead tough.

Nah, that's Suiryu's girlfriend. He cucked Saitama.

Nah, this is totally her.

Keep dreaming.

t. i don't pay attention to details

based seahorse man endures

Show me that page in the manga with a clear indication that it isn't random shit, but Mosquito girl. Yeah, I thought so.

Will there be any season 2 info released with the new volume?

As soon as we get to the takoyaki shop. We're getting real close.

slugerous fans BTFO

Show me that page in the manga with a clear indication that it is random shit, but Mosquito girl. Yeah, I thought so.

No
That pic looks more like a dragonfly

>disprove my fanfic
The burden of proof lies on you.

Probably gonna be this upcoming chapter or the next, if MurataONE stick to the webcomic and have Garou fight Bug God and Royal Ripper.
Garou has been tanking so much more shit in the manga compared to the webcomic tho, it's godly.

MURATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

There ain't no Bug God. Upcoming chapters will have lots of additions and changes with how things have been going.

>disprove my lies
The burden of proof is on you.

>disprove my lies
How am I lying? We literally saw her getting killed by Saitama like X others. Meanwhile you arrive here with an anime shot that doesn't even confirm your headcanon.

>yeah, I know there's 150 people, but please draw 4 characters

lol

>implying it doesn't confirm canon
>implying that she was killed
Did you see her die? Did you literally see her turn into nothing but guts and die? No? There you go, sweetie.

He had a cool fight with Garou and another good one with Dark Alloy, why wouldn't he show up?

Also has Murata or ONE ever answered why they did the Martial Arts tournament and departed from the webcomic in the manga?

>Also has Murata or ONE ever answered why they did the Martial Arts tournament and departed from the webcomic in the manga?

Filler arc specifically made to fill out S2 of the anime.

>>implying it doesn't confirm canon
Literally what do you mean by this?
>>implying that she was killed
>Did you see her die?
We saw her getting frontal slapped by Saitama. What the fuck do you thing happened when every other monster died too around those chapters?

Come on, it's a once in a lifetime opportunity user. Who wouldn't ask for several characters? Murata draws pretty fast desu.

>Literally what do you mean by this?
That I'm right, brainlet.
>We saw her getting frontal slapped by Saitama. What the fuck do you thing happened when every other monster died too around those chapters?
I repeat, did you see her die? Did you see her literally stop breathing and get torn to shreds? No? Oh, sweetie...

Because the new god of bugs is Elder and it's obvious the fights are getting changed.

>That I'm right, brainlet.
With what? You haven't posted a single thing from the manga.

>I repeat, did you see her die?
Yes, when she got slapped. Saitama's entire point of being there was because he wanted to kill the mosquito which he mistook her for. He slapped her with the full intention of taking her life.

Those others monsters got reduced to bits. Mosquito still had her full body left, and it's something that got consistently kept.

>With what? You haven't posted a single thing from the manga.
You still don't get it, brainlet?

>Yes, when she got slapped. Saitama's entire point of being there was because he wanted to kill the mosquito which he mistook her for. He slapped her with the full intention of taking her life.
Show me the page where it's CLEARLY stated that she's dead. Show me the page where it says "MOSQUITO GIRL IS DEAD, NEVER COMING BACK." Show me the page with her bloodied guts all over the floor. You can't? Oh, sweetie...

>You still don't get it, brainlet?
I get that you have no point.

>Show me the page where it's CLEARLY stated that she's dead.
Show me the page where it's CLEARLY stated that she is magically s exception and although Saitama wanted to kill her he magically failed at that, because apparently Mosquito Girl > Saitama.

>Mosquito still had her full body left,
Post it.

>I get that you have no point.
I get that you're flustered that you're wrong.

>Show me the page where it's CLEARLY stated that she is magically s exception and although Saitama wanted to kill her he magically failed at that, because apparently Mosquito Girl > Saitama.
Again, show me the page where it's CLEARLY shown that she's dead. Go ahead, post it. I don't see any dead Mosquito Girl bodies anywhere. I'm waiting...oh you can't do it, can you? I'm sorry, sweetie. You tried.

>I get that you're flustered that you're wrong.
>hurr durr
If you had anything relevant to say, you would just say it.

>Again, show me the page
Stopped reading right there. You're the one arguing that she's alive, then simply prove it if she's that different to the other monsters and can whitestand Saitama's killing intent.

Can the two guys sperging about Mosquito girl jut fuck already?

>hurr durr
>If you had anything relevant to say, you would just say it.
Haha, holy fuck. So this is the power of a desperate brainlet?

>Stopped reading right there. You're the one arguing that she's alive, then simply prove it if she's that different to the other monsters and can whitestand Saitama's killing intent.
"Stopped reading right there"? Is it because you have trouble reading because you're a brainlet that can't prove his case? Please do try to put some effort in, honey. Go ahead, you can do it! Just try! Show me the page where mosquito girl is confirmed dead. Show me the page with her corpse. You can't do it can you, sweetie? Oh, too bad. It's also spelled "withstand", but that's okay, you're still learning, sweetie.

I think what the user is trying to tell you user is that "things" strongly hint that she might be back:
1. You don't see her "destroyed" like the other monsters where, just flying away
2. In the anime they make the little blink image to indicate something flew off
3. Muratas additional art kinda "hints" she might be back

But you guys argue as if it's a clear case either one way or the other, stop being retarded.
She didn't get annihilated like the others and Murata keeps redrawing her so it's a hint, not 100% proof. Also, here's your "full body" pic, it's tiny tho but it's there.

>entire post
So you really have no proof? Got it. Stay mad btw.

How is that her "full body"? I see two arms and two legs, where are her wings and extensions? How can just the damage she took by that?