You could have had a Libertarian that promised tax-free hemp-powered hover cars and pot in every chicken

You could have had a Libertarian that promised tax-free hemp-powered hover cars and pot in every chicken.

Attached: aleppo.jpg (500x750, 83K)

Are you implying that voting is real?
Don't you know anything! Russian bots are everywhere user, FUCKING EVERYWHERE! DEMOCRACY HAS BEEN COMPROMISED!!!!!!

Attached: breck.jpg (295x171, 6K)

Or you could actually use tour guys to establish a direct democracy instead of electing a new disappointment every time.

thicc

Drinking less.
Working more for myself.
Have a girl.
Persuaded my parents to sell their home and give me the cash to by a place withoutout enslaving myself to a bank.
Now I need to get really fit and practice with a gun to be ready..

We are all getting ready, right?

Gary Johnson is an enormous faggot. Vermin Supreme 2020.

Supreme/Supreme 2020!

Attached: supreme.jpg (640x521, 43K)

Hmmm convincing my parents to give me a lot of free cash is a good idea. haven't thought about that because muh pride but my parents are loaded and I'm welding for a living.

I'm gonna give that a shot.

Gary Johnson is a lolbertarian whose party is a fucking mess and going in the complete wrong direction

Voted for Jilly Stein

Her tbughs are fucking disgusting. Skinny, all fat and no muscle. Seeing shit like this makes one never want to smoke weed.

>nicotine
>caffeine
>cocaine
The huwite man's combo.

Pic related is ideal female bodytype for the ethno-state. Libertarian man babies get the rope along with Marxists.

Attached: 253626_880x660.jpg (640x640, 72K)

hundreds of packets of papers, tiny little smidge in the grinder. This cunt probably turns up for a smoke with just one of those packets and no weed either.

I want to set her hair on fire

They admit to rigging elections now and no one even bats an eye.

Attached: clinton bernie.jpg (777x437, 81K)

fuck i want to kms just looking at that fucking shitrag on her head what the fuck is wrong with roastie sluts

Attached: apocalype.jpg (618x584, 32K)

you could, but ISRAEL #1

>Gary Johnson is a lolbertarian whose party is a fucking mess and going in the complete wrong direction

Well, ideologically, you have a point, but the one good thing that GJ did was capture enough of the vote to get the LP on most state ballots without having to fork over shekels.

please stop with this she in EVERY thread. Sage

Attached: veddybad.gif (500x375, 246K)

FUCKING THIS

WHAT THE FUGG IS HABBENING

>Or you could actually use tour guys to establish a direct democracy instead of electing a new disappointment every time.
Oh yeah?
How's that going for you?

Attached: 1506558253284.jpg (958x960, 46K)