Stop. Doubting. Him

Stop. Doubting. Him.

Attached: AA9A0811-5CE4-425D-AF86-046A94ABDDCB.jpg (1242x904, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fleporeblog.wordpress.com/2018/03/22/if-you-think-for-one-minute-that-our-president-will-allow-the-money-allocated-to-be-spent-i-have-a-bridge-in-brooklyn-to-sell-you/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>When you lose you win
He's becoming more and more like Trudeau every day.

this. god emperor knows what he's doing. expect major happenings next week.

The difference between the master and the apprentice is that the master has failed more times than the apprentice has tried.

Attached: TrumpFlorida092516_promo_10x7_8col.jpg (711x498, 451K)

STOP THINKING THE SHILLS ARE SPEAKING FOR THE BASE.

ISRAEL #1

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

Attached: 1514499584134.jpg (3308x2496, 2.29M)

Go back to plebbit retard

>covfefe

Attached: image2.jpg (582x800, 132K)

>Democratic voterbase dwindling each day.
>Trump's approval rating steadily rising as more people realize how beneficial he's been to the economy.
>Trump's tweets are triggering hundreds of thousands of libtards each day.
>CNN's ratings are at their lowest in any point in history.
>New spending bill will allow construction of over 60 miles worth of wall.
So...how were we supposed to be losing again?

This was pretty much the opposite of every thing the pink minister has ever said

2 years. He has 2 years to make up for this betrayal.

you realize we can just as easily dig up 20 trump tweets that make him look like a hypocrite and a retard, right?

Attached: trump tweet1.png (612x246, 28K)

He never asked my opinion or gave me a chance to say no. He threatened to veto the bill while signing it.

Attached: flames.jpg (300x168, 5K)

100% of people blackpilling have no idea how our system of government works. This is what they think it means:
>"Trump signs bad bill" = "Trump has betrayed us on purpose"

What it really means is
>"Trump signed bad bill" = "Trump was misled on the bill, or caught by surprise and doesn't want to waste political capital on a shutdown before the midterms"

It might be 4D chess it might be a loss, but don't doubt his sincerity or you'll flinch EVERY TIME there's a setback. You have to have some degree of faith that he's doing the right thing (consider everything he's risked doing this) and remember how far we've come to have a President actively fighting the establishment to build the Great Wall of Mexico. We live in amazing blessed times thanks to Donald Trump. The entire narrative has shifted so fucking much I feel grateful every day.

The President isn't a king. And sometimes he has to do disappointing things for meta-political reasons. Also tranny ban lol

Trump is fucking us in the ass and you are enjoying it.

Attached: 1517880496868.jpg (632x732, 351K)

The TIDF is really going off the rails with this shit

Attached: head1.png (141x172, 40K)

And when there aren't "major happenings" next week, you cucks will find a new way to rationalize things.

You people are so fucking embarrassing. Please go back to r*ddit and stay there.

You don't know how Washington works if you think that.

THAT'S RIGHT FELLOW PEDE. GIVE THIS PATRIOT A COAT!!

#MAGA

He signed the bill retard. It's over. We lost. He SEALED OUR FATE.

Attached: 478f6a332483c65d4a57a630a83f66abf7f01afdcc57831aeb75963f4005ec84.jpg (1146x1080, 377K)

amnesty don best don

lose battle, to win war.
Too elaborated for you to understand?

This

This is what the republicans count on with their base. Democrats do the same with niggers. Niggers are always promised but never see any delivery that matters from their slavers. Me I am vote Democrat for the next 2 terms just to spite my own party.

Attached: DougJones.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Go. Back. To. Reddit.com

You fucking homo cunt, Trump is a JEWISH ZIONIST. HOW MANY MORE TIMES DOES HE HAVE TO MAKE IT PAINFULLY CLEAR?

>B-BUT ITS 4D CHESS
IS IT?

Man he really does have a tweet for everything. Good and bad alike of course.

Wtf?

I love trump now.

shill!!!!

Attached: 1495511386566m.jpg (1024x1024, 95K)

Dont doubt his sincerity to make sure america has all it takes to go to war. Never doubt this, this is exactly why he signed this bill. There is his honesty. Even if he's not the one launching the war, america will be more than prepared, thanks to the Donlet.

Stop. Choking. On. The. Cum. Of. That. Senile. Orange. Faggot. All. Day. Long.

I'll doubt him but I'll stick with him because I have no choice

Attached: 1520714939365.gif (540x432, 405K)

>60 miles worth of wall
Fence. 60 miles of renovation to pre-existing portions of a fence.

Attached: 151087569214.jpg (952x1190, 108K)

>STOP HAVING HARD BELIEFS AND PRINCIPLES, JUST SUCK HIS DICK!

He isn't God, retard, its healthy to doubt human beings if they promised you things.

I don't doubt him. I understand him a lot better now. Plus, they'll kill him if he gets to frisky to fast. What was Hitler's first year like?

Israel #1

His tax plan was so dependent on cutting government spending. I think this budget bill garenteeed that it will blow up in all our faces. Now, they'll never even think of trying this again. They will continually say, " We tried, it didn't work." Of course, the Normie's won't remember that this bill is what caused the tax plan to fail. We will be slaves forever.

That is what you tell terminally ill kids

>I'll doubt him but I'll stick with him because I have no choice

You should like an abused wife who stays with her partner despite him constantly harassing and even beating her. Lmao

Trump could probably rape your entire family and give you the middle finger and you'd still like him.

He did more immigration related stuff then Trump ever will.

Attached: le shinkiro face.png (652x726, 93K)

This is just another Syrian airstrip bombing. You depressive blackpilling fucks actually LOOK for reasons to be pissed. You enjoy it. You prefer being the loser so you can mope even though it never even turns out bad and you always end up looking stupid.

I would have taken a bullet for Trump, but he cant take bad publicity for me. I forgave the DACA offer because I knew he was negotiating. This was a kick to the nuts.

Attached: based.jpg (259x194, 5K)

I never doubted Trump. There's a reason God sent him our way.

It's too early to jump to conclusions. Let's have faith and wait for His true plan to unfold.

>t. too stupid to understand Sun Tzu

Attached: F43955DC-3E95-4813-A067-83B9157CFCD0.jpg (680x499, 54K)

That's the times. Everyone has to play nice~

Wow this inspirational email from my mom with the subject line "Hang in there!" really makes up for him shitting the bed this past week. Guess I'm a #stayinghomein2018missile now.

Is there any evidence whatsoever for a dwindling Democratic voter base? Every liberal I know is frothing at the mouth to vote and the conservatives I know are lukewarm at best.
Anecdotes, I know, but I have zero evidence for the cultural momentum being with us.

It's removing the fencing and building the wall in its place.

>spotted the share blue shill

low energy commie faggot

If the Bible is correct, God also sent us Obama.

What are you doing, rabbi?

Thank you for understanding shit.

>This is just another Syrian airstrip bombing. You depressive blackpilling fucks actually LOOK for reasons to be pissed. You enjoy it. You prefer being the loser so you can mope even though it never even turns out bad and you always end up looking stupid.

He literally announced he will be taking action towards gun control. As in literally disarming the American people how much of a cuck are you burgers?

Yeah nice, He has 8 months left before the Midterms. If he can't do anything then, well he's fucked for good.

It will be a fence

Attached: 1366575319893.jpg (1280x1280, 178K)

He didn't lose a battle. There wasn't a battle. He just didn't care.

Well you can’t have heaven without hell

God takes care of those who take care of themselves. You wait for God while I act to end this shit. As I walk by your corpse I will pray for you and the Democrats i lay to rest.

Attached: KatesWall.jpg (259x194, 9K)

fleporeblog.wordpress.com/2018/03/22/if-you-think-for-one-minute-that-our-president-will-allow-the-money-allocated-to-be-spent-i-have-a-bridge-in-brooklyn-to-sell-you/

Attached: 20182303.png (795x2237, 388K)

When you lose to your enemies, you win!

The problem with niggers is they don't learn. If Democrats betray them the nigger's short attention span will make forget within a few months.

At this point, who's shilling who?

Go to bed Justin.

I think I'm finally starting to understand the r/T_D infestation on this board. You fags don't care about policy at all. Trump could slaughter your family and cut off your dick, and you'll say he's making America great again. Fucking pathetic.

Attached: 1500063026003.jpg (1228x1739, 724K)

>oh shit he said something to triggered my cognitive dissonance
>SHAREBLUE SHILL AWOO MAGA xD!

No it's not, retard.
The bill specifically prohibits new border construction.
The $445 million he received is strictly for repairs to the preexisting fence. If he chooses to, he's allowed to double up certain areas of fence, but there isn't going to be a wall.

Misquote.
Meant for

You should have noticed this a year ago. This board has been shit for this long and these underage and boomer faggots are to blame.

...so this is really 1488D Mount Olympus Marianas Trench hyperdimensional string theory tri-level chess...

What did God say to Simon Peter when he drew his sword?

>Stop. Doubting. Him.
How about, GO FUCK YOURSELF.....
FUCK HIM.
FUCK YOU
"FUCK DRUMFP" - RAAAWWAWAWAWAW - NO
Most sane people know this bill, just ass raped the rest of us..... Get ready for the real fucking goyim.... it's coming.....

Attached: idles_angrily.jpg (271x186, 19K)

This country doesn't deserve Pat to be entirely honest. Not electing him in 92 or 96 are easily in the top ten mistakes we've ever made as a nation.

did you listen to the signing press conference? did that sound like a man NOT down on himself, he caved like a bitch.

I voted for him. I’m not convinced yet that he will save what’s left of this place, but I’m going to give him 4 Years. I will judge him at the end of his term, like you all should. He is being obstructed at every point. By every side. By everyone. He only wins with our support.

This. Just because the money is allocated for bullshit, doesn't mean it is going to get spent. Like always, Trump knows what he is doing.

He has a high IQ, he is an incredible negotiator, and he has far more information at his disposal than anyone else on Earth. Trust his methods.

Thats as dumb as saying you cant have tides without the moon

>Stop. Doubting. Him.
"Stop giving away our scam, goyim."

Attached: 1521832729866.jpg (750x781, 40K)

He only has 2 years, 8 months if the Dems and Mueller find a loophole and somehow impeach him.

Attached: 13f.gif (498x594, 97K)

go back to plebbit you fucking nigger

The amount of reeee I hate trump 360s I’m seeing leads me to believe this is just another subversion attempt.
>pissing in a sea of piss

Attached: 91bv17hdnln01.jpg (824x1024, 120K)

You have to win a battle at some point.

i hope he releases another hat.

Attached: 1.png (1130x1600, 480K)

Not sure I was not there.

Attached: constipated.jpg (266x190, 9K)

I love that comic

Attached: 1521842830375.jpg (640x633, 22K)

Yeah give the Jew your money for a stupid hat, Trumpfags really are cucks.

>Trump is a JEWISH ZIONIST. HOW MANY MORE TIMES DOES HE HAVE TO MAKE IT PAINFULLY CLEAR?
But the JIDF hasbara brigade are in every thread insisting anyone criticizing Trump, Kushner, or Israel are a "shill"!

Jews wouldn't lie...would they?

Attached: Grinning Evil Death.jpg (1100x619, 116K)

The amount of concern trolling has been incredible. There is no doubt in my mind that this is all part of his plan. As well as His plan.

Attached: 71049984-A7A3-4E4C-B919-4EBE785FA970.jpg (1933x1264, 1.38M)

Dem have captured the black vote, so it does not matter if they do anything for them or not
>Dems: why bother doing anything for them, they will vote for us anyway
>Repubs: why bother doing anything for them, they will never vote for us anyway

KYS if you feel like you need to read horse shit like this, at times like these.
the goyim have been and will stay pacified and/or terrified by the fear of harder times.
not SEEING the CREEPING DOOM that that has ENGULFED them.
nothing too alarming...
life being just OK enough for the normies not to lose their shit.
RIDE THE RIDE GOY......... BECAUSE.......

pic_related

Attached: death_retrowave_v97.png (654x800, 1.09M)

larp

>how much money did the military get?
>what is the army corps of engineers?
>what do they do?
>who is in charge of the army corps of engineers?

You learn from your mistakes and you correct them . Then guess what, you will win.

More like 69 dimensional gokkun.

Attached: 1521845558301.jpg (236x236, 17K)

guys
This is not a budget bill.

He just got congress to sign off on him spending 1 trillion dollars as he sees fit..
He can LITERALLY determine what to do with this money.

Take a deep breath and think for a second.
Why would Trump sell out this country to Democrats after all this shit?

His plan to cuck you out of your money by selling more hats? Trump never gave a shit about America. He's a businessmen the definition of a crypto-jew.

Attached: 7b7.jpg (1186x879, 68K)

6 more years if our side gets its shit together and stops blackpilling over every setback.

>still believing democrats and republicans don't have the same puppet masters.