Disgusted by her daughters dating black men

Is she /ourmilf/

youtube.com/watch?v=yCTh6JAJGyk

Notice how she doesn't care about the optics, gets right on TV and says she finds blacks ugly, annoying, etc.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-23_21-36-27.png (624x575, 488K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acute_stress_reaction
youtu.be/zVy6h5qJcx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she is in fact /ourgirl/

Broadcasting a warning for any man to be betabucksed by her daughter in future. Its his own fault at that point.

Wheres the followup where theyre beat,dead, or single mothers?

I know people who raised their daughters preaching racism against blacks and then the daughter go filled BLACKED mode.
Anecdotally, All 3 of my aunts and all 4 of my female cousins are BLACKED. Out of 2 of my aunts and 4 cousins, they’re all single moms.
And one of my aunts has been married and divorced from 3 different black guys.
Life is shit.
How do I raise my daughter redpilled but not full 1488 so that she doesn’t end up BLACKED

Single mother. It's alway like that. Single family kids is always broken or completely fucked up like in this case.

post pics or you are larping, you can blur faces and names and all that shit

holy shit watch the 2nd part

son of a black male/white female couple calls his mom a nigger lover

>How do I raise my daughter redpilled but not full 1488 so that she doesn’t end up BLACKED

Shit. I wish I knew, honestly. I learned not to trust niggers just being around them, but to put women around them is both dangerous and also they are more likely to fall for their tricks, if they don't just get fucking raped out right.

Women just prefer black men. Asians have the same problem with asian women and white fever.

It should be instinctual. If they go black it means they were genetic freaks.

i'm lmaoing

Attached: DFE1D6F0-B75B-4C27-A02F-847392E3CB31.png (1136x640, 1020K)

Attached: wozny2.jpg (540x540, 35K)

i think marcus should be welcome in the ethnostate

Average Sup Forums poster

Marcus indeed /ourguy/

ISRAEL #1

White women are fucking trash.

Attached: 1521507547689.jpg (576x1024, 67K)

>"I've never dated a white man. I just like men of color. That's my preference and it always has been."
>audience claps and cheers

>"I just don't like black men. They have a different culture that I don't prefer."
>audience recoils in horror and calls you racist

Fuck this planet.

Attached: f.png (519x391, 53K)

Proud to say my family think niggers are disgusting and wouldn't go near them.

Attached: 1520500924985.gif (175x175, 3.96M)

Attached: tmp_11326-1521846180097120166136.png (400x428, 132K)

They're probably huge or hideous, I've got a cousin who's been blacked but she's like 300 lbs so it's hard to give a shit rrally

This is fucking disgusting that poor fucking lady geez

/ourmilf/

Praise

Attached: 1521856992716.jpg (1026x1234, 97K)

el atrocidad...

boup

Attached: so2016-06-08-21-36-21-1.png (955x921, 597K)

"White" Americans

"fuck you.i won't do what you tell me"

Rage against him self.

it would be way funnier if he tried to pull off a white guy hairstyle

Is this the face of pol?

told my daughter id go to jail -------------- because I'd fucking KILL whatever nigger she decided to go with. and then i'd write her out of my will.

she doesnt date niggers. she knows I mean it.

Attached: 1494488190645.jpg (1606x894, 89K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acute_stress_reaction

Only if he gets arrested in a blue city.

if that dumb cunt of mother hated niggers so much she should have made sure that her kid never liked niggers

of course

Attached: 1520653941335.jpg (678x674, 307K)

take her downtown when she's about 5 years old and pay a crackhead to hoot and holler and jump on the hood of the car and stick his lips to the windshield

Is this the real life AtlantaTV?

>I know people who raised their daughters preaching racism against blacks and then the daughter go filled BLACKED mode.
This is a myth. More often than not, girls do what they are led to do. That is their nature.

I feel bad for Marcus.

I'm sure if strong white daddy wAs on the scene it would be a different story...

>200 dollar shit
>FUCK CAPITALISM

bs

Fuck off, kike.

Raise you daughters With good morals like

>stealing is wrong
>family is important
>people in love don’t hit each other
>be polite

And they will naturally oppose the nigger.

Telling your daughters that niggers are scum of the earth will create a forbidden fruit complex and works perfectly with the jewish branwashing they WILL undergo.

I would fuck that milf so fucking hard

bring this one to kek he is of great value

Attached: oxsX1Z6.gif (500x500, 2.1M)

I've seen one nigger my entire life, are they that prominent in America?

You've never met a teenager girl before. I fucked an asian girl who flat out told me she likes white guys and after a bit of talking i got it out of her that her dad doesn't want her with one. Girls will act and try and like things that the guy they're with is like, that's true, but what you said is wrong.

ISRAEL #1

I feel you marcus

Attached: i_hug_that_feel.png (600x553, 100K)

Poor woman.

Her bloodline truly ends with her.

Attached: IMG_20180323_092939.jpg (800x600, 102K)

I'm glad my sister got fucked with by angry sheboons in high school, the principal threatened to expel her after she ripped some black girls braids out in huge chunks. She'd probably be a coalburner now if that never happened to her and she hates blacks more than I do.

this must be horribly depressing for the old woman. should have raised them better, with their father in the right neighbourhood

where do you live? i lived in a small town in east yorkshire for 10 years and only ever saw blacks when i went into leeds, or london airports, etc. it was great.

Without social pressure there will always be traitors,the problme is that famility and friends keeptalking to these whores if they betray our blood. Deportation would make sense

Near Swansea in Wales. There was one black kid in my school.

>optics

Day of the Rope in 30 years

wrong

Nice one. I'm surprised desu. I hate the way England has changed; although there are still lots of nice communities left, they're dying out

This is it
Consider writing a book user

There are a fair few decent smaller towns and villages in England to be fair, almost every English city is fucked though and that's excluding the disaster zone known as London. Wales is comfy though, I just wonder how long we'll remain that way.

dang... this is the pain race traitors bring to the world
not just this dude for being split between races
not just any girl he might be interested in and her family and their bloodline
but also making me feel bad for him
I mean he's half nigger but it isn't his fault and he doesn't want it...
how tf am I supposed to feel about this, let's just kill the (((people))) who support mass miscegenation already

luckily they contain themselves in cities. i'm moving back in 2021, so i'll be looking into places to get land. it'll certainly be north and away from cities.

Holy shit he mentioned niggers stealing bikes. I'd let this mulatto stay in the ethno state.

>Anecdotally, All 3 of my aunts and all 4 of my female cousins are BLACKED

>this is the typical amerimutt family

Attached: amerimutt chart.jpg (473x921, 108K)

Aye cities are a complete no go. I live pretty close to Swansea city which is about 90% white but even being this city makes me want to move, too many shitskins. Might try North Wales, they're almost entirely 99% white villages and towns.

I feel bad for him. He's right tho.

Attached: FeelsEZMan.jpg (467x467, 21K)

I was thinking a good solution to the mulatto question would be to allow them to stay under certain conditions and deny them citizenship. So able to live amongst whites but not able to vote or use public assistance. Males would be sterilized and females only allowed to be bleached. Once their blood line is 1/16th mud or less they can attempt to earn citizenship through civic duty.

I lucked out. Even have pink nipples. My cousins, on the other hand, look and act like nappy headed monkeys.

Nah, still banished to no-mans-land / mongrolia wherever that is assigned. He could would be a strong candidate for travel papers, however

youtu.be/zVy6h5qJcx8

beginning of this one is pretty funny too

Why do white women date black men?

It's mostly land whales, and the ones who are skinny have a drug problem and look like it too

I wish it was richard spencer interviewing them lol

I would straight up disown any daughter of mine that married a nigger. She can do what she feels she has to do, I’ll do what I have to do.

I feel bad for the black men. They're looking at what their girlfriends would look like when they get old. White women age like fucking milk left on the bench in summer heat.

This, she would probably be doing it to piss me off anyway so I'd return the favor

it's funny how marcus mentions "smell". i'm white and don't care for showering more than once every few weeks. in a psych ward my black room mate said "it smells like an african jungle in here" after i washed my armpits in the sink with wet paper towels. to be fair i was also detoxing godlike amounts of weed from my system, surely making my odor extra pungent, but still.

i definitely don't like to smell anyone random person's bo out in the public but for some reason i don't really give a fuck if i have my own odor. i think it's probably irresistibly sexy to women and frightening to other guys. it works for me.

Going full racist will drive the girls into the black man's arms because they get rebellious in their teens.

You gotta be subtle about it. For example my dad would always tsk or roll his eyes around nigger behavior but never say me down and was like "this is what you need to know about niggers...".

lol what? the mom in that clip looks way better than the daughters. she's obviously in fantastic health, great shape. the daughters look like crackheads.

This. Women can't be in politics, but they can definitely uphold cultural standards like this.

how did that host even get her job? god she is ugly, i would rather date an abbo, at least they look jolly

Don't lie bro. All 3 of them look ugly to be honest but the mom looks down right hideous. It could be from all the stress worrying about race.

Thank you user, funny you should suggest, I have been told that a few times this year. I think I will.

>Tfw I hate my mother for creating me with a black man that I've never met

Attached: 1513582798534.jpg (600x923, 51K)

>How do I raise my daughter redpilled but not full 1488 so that she doesn’t end up BLACKED
Don't tell her to hate niggers, just make sure she sees how shitty your aunts' and cousins' lives are.

"Me and my friends don't think about stealing bikes, but sh*t, I leave mine in the yard for 5 minutes a n*gger will steal it"

i unironically thought the mom looked really good. hard to say since she had makeup on but i bet she looks pretty without it, just older. i can tell she has taken much better care of herself than the daughters, they won't look nearly as good, they don't there.

The mom, as gilfy as she is, is ghetto trash herself.

Don't spoil her rotten, and make sure she gets a good dose first hand if her aunt's poor life decisions/mania.

Soon, user, soon. Never fails.

Attached: 1483644295709.jpg (469x601, 62K)

Any sane parent would feel like this.

ISRAEL #1

Putting women around hateful, jealous, obnoxious and dumb nigger women could work.