The reason short, ugly, pussy, white losers on pol are pro-Trump edgelords is because interestingly...

The reason short, ugly, pussy, white losers on pol are pro-Trump edgelords is because interestingly, they can't get what they want in life, so they take it out on foreigners who are more successful than them, lefties who are more successful than them, and women who rightly find them undesirable. They generallly tend to be uneducated and angry all the time. They love the word cuck, which is ironic because they themselves, by their own standards, are cucks. Let's look at the evidence:

- Defend corporations/capitalism and are corporate bootlickers even though they themselves are victims of capitalism

- Look up to people like Trump as though Trump et al give a shit about uneducated loser rednecks

- Never actually get any pussy

- Think they're super cool edgelords having an impact on the world when in reality they're frothing-at-the-mouth dipshits who are laughed at by academics and people who actually know what's going on

You're all sad, stupid losers. It's actually depressing to be honest. Before all you pasty virgins try and insult my circumstances instead of address legitimate left wing arguments (which you haven't read and don't understand because you're intellectually dishonest, dribbling fuckwits that get your information from Breitbart and the Daily Mail), I'm a white, good looking, 6'3 university educated heterosexual health professional. Suck my dick you dopey fucking losers.

Attached: 1521561305846.gif (320x180, 2.15M)

Attached: 1517012770547.jpg (384x384, 16K)

sage goes in all fields

Attached: 35720990882_f7dd676aa7_b.jpg (1024x722, 146K)

>people support trump because they're virgins

Attached: d2c.png (500x500, 387K)

ayo you tell dem why boi, these racist af trolls just cant hang my super large DIIIICCCKK.

>I'm a ....lies...lies...lies
Muh butt hurts... I'm muh whidey!

das rite

ISRAEL #1

>doesn't present his flag proudly via geographical location

Poo, the loo, you.

>health professional
male nurse
dentist assistant
male midwife

This, voting for Hilary got me laid.

THAS RITE aheeheeheehee

But seriously guys. I found an item that actually legit smells like a pussy.
Canned pinto beans left in your room for 6 hours.
Try it out

Attached: 1521854561866.gif (250x250, 1.95M)

you sound like a woman. tits or gtfo

Yep. White people are just jealous they haven't done anything cool like minorities. I'm glad they decided to forgo the final frontier of space to babysit us subhumans who could never form a functional civilization.

Attached: IMG_3909.jpg (1024x674, 119K)

RED ALERT RED ALERT
THE DEAD NIGGER STORAGE HAS BEEN FOUND OUT

The meme that 4channers are all pizza-faced virgins is only true of certain boards, and Sup Forums certainly isn't one of them despite the many shill efforts to pin us as such. Even before we became Sup Forums 2.0 this place was largely people in their mid to late 20's arguing with each other in lengthy debates about philosophy and policy. Hell, this place turned me from a hardcore anti-abortionist into a eugenicist; from pro-drug war to anti-drug war, etc. Hitlerposting was a way to keep Normies out, but Hitler's become a meme now

t. Newfag

You spent too much effort on this shill kike.
>No shekels for you

Attached: whitejew.png (332x366, 133K)

>hitler is a meme

Hitler is the only constant in this place. He was the hero we needed but didn't deserve.

Attached: IMG_0033.jpg (552x683, 132K)

Too bad OP is only internet tough.

Is 2012 still considered a newfag in light of the 2016 surge?

Mr. Hitler, bring me a dream~

Attached: 1468552490877.jpg (164x295, 26K)