4D Chess? Did President Trump Just Pull A Fast One (In A Good Way) By Signing The Omnibus Bill?

>A source who is familiar with this type of legislation chimed in on what he thinks Trump's reasons were for signing the controversial bill:
>It’s not an official ‘Federal Budget.’ It’s an omnibus bill… not a budget… He outsmarted them again… Congress basically screwed themselves by not passing a budget…
>Per the Constitution… the president must adhere to a budget set forth by Congress and direct the expenditures as provided therein.
>This is another one of those big porkulus bills, like they gave Obama for 8 years. This is not a budget...
>An omnibus spending bill may have some ‘instructions’ as to how the money will be spent… but Obama ignored them. He spent the money, or didn’t spend it, however he wanted to. And Congress didn’t do a thing about it! Because they couldn’t...
>I think our president observed how this happened, year after year. He is bound to realize that those ‘appropriations’ for different things in these omnibus bills… are merely ‘suggestions.’
>So like Obama, President Trump can spend this money on whatever he wants to. Or… not spend it.
>Planned Parenthood? What if our president decided to tell the Treasury Dept. to ‘slow-walk’ that money to Planned Parenthood… until the Senate gets off their a** and confirms his appointees?
>Sanctuary cities? What if our president decided to ‘slow-walk’ that money too… until those sanctuary cities assist ICE in rounding up criminal illegal aliens?
>Splodey heads? From the Dems and the Enemedia? Why yes. There would be a colorful display of splodey heads.
>But what could they do about it? Hah.
>Our president could just say… ‘What! Congress should’ve passed a budget.’
>They basically gave him a trillion dollars to spend anyway he wants.

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/03/23/4D-Chess-Did-President-Trump-Just-Pull-A-Fast-One-By-Signing-The-Omnibus-Bill

Attached: DT Smirk.jpg (2040x1366, 555K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009
twitter.com/rebeccaballhaus/status/977327864231030784
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I sure do hope so. If that's the case then nobody could ever make fun of the 6D underwater Tetris meme ever again.

Attached: heehee.png (466x492, 187K)

I have officially changed my support from being FOR Trump TO being against his fascist regime.

Most importantly, we can't let him or the Kremlin get the nuclear codes!

We should've voted for Hillary.

I heard all the city people did.

It was such a mistake.

I regret it.

Sigh.

The left tends to make the economy better anyways, can we (conservatives) all just admit that now?

Perhaps we (conservatives) should just admit that now.

In addition to all of that, he's racist, a neocon, and a demagogue.

We should've seen this coming, perhaps we (conservatives) should just let the left handle things from now on.

They seem to be better at it than us.

Perhaps we should just give up.

Anti-Trump nazi LARPers will say he's a "zionist shill" but hasn't he done these genius political stunts before like with the syrian strike, the guy is smarter than any and all roman politicians combined that why I support him no matter what MAGA!
>inb4 r_thedonald
now im alright, I go on Dailystormer forums often.

Attached: 7542674528.png (800x820, 267K)

ISRAEL #1
I LOVE THE CLOUD ACT
ABSOLUTELY THE BEST

I looked up all the specifics of the Omnibus bill, and it doesn't really seem that bad. although I'm not sure why he couldn't get another 20 billion for the wall out of all that cheddar.

Attached: 13463476.png (663x522, 72K)

>inb4 OP is absolutely wrong

Trump signed the bill just to make mattis shut his mouth about the transgender ban.

If this was the case it's McConnell and Ryan pulling a fast one.

>Anti-Trump nazi LARPers will say he's a "zionist shill" but hasn't he done these genius political stunts before like with the syrian strike, the guy is smarter than any and all roman politicians combined that why I support him no matter what MAGA!

Attached: 1512969001427.jpg (588x823, 109K)

>dailystormer forums
Shills fuck off.

>McConnell and Ryan
are RINO shitheels

when plebbitors can't even fucking beta-troll properly

Where does his incessant need to advocate for more gun control fall into the 4d chess?

How much energy is spent on a daily basis by you guys trying to rationalize a lazy ignoramus' latest actions? He signed it because he wasn't engaged in the crafting of the bill, probably was barely aware the bill even existed, but was told that Rush Limbaugh said some bad things about him.

keep screeching you edgy basement retard, in the end we have a large audience. You can just keep vomiting "normies" and "kikes" out of your mouth all day but it wont change a thing.

>incessant
shill detected

You're still in Syria antagonising the situation dumbfuck.

>A source who is familiar with this type of legislation chimed in on what he thinks
Could be anyone from a 12 year old to an old woman. "A source" usually isn't even a source.

HAIL TRUMP, HAIL OUT PEOPLE, HAIL VICTORY.

Prove it. Because everything I've read says that spending has to follow what is laid out in the bill

It is called compromise. Grow up.

at this point, what choice do we have?

a dude never expected to win fucked the rino's in the ass, then ate hillary alive, then implemented the most unconventional administration so far in modern america.

i hate trump for signing the omnibus. i hate that we even call it the omnibus. i hate everything about the current situation that people are trying to spin.

but at this point, what do we have left? should we have voted for hillary? like wtf does anyone expect us to do at this point? we did everything we could.

a lot of fuckers are saying this is the end or this is the turning point, or whatever the fuck. and it might be. but my only question is: if trump wasn't enough, then what else is there?

amerimutt is a meme. we have plenty of white folk still living in america. the % is not displaced evenly. we have plenty of white communities, not poor or rich, but a decent mix who are white and reproducing. why the fuck are we even involved in any of this bullshit? why can't we just live our lives?

>Trump did not betray his base

Attached: 07-minister.jpg (300x225, 10K)

Explain how this meme doesn't prove Trump is a Zionist shill.

Attached: trump-israel-redpill.jpg (1488x1488, 608K)

oh wow, talk about recycled memes. anything else you got in the attic, Schlomo?

>what if
>what if
>what if

Lol the desperation

>in before he gives all of the money allocated to the wall to israel

Attached: 1451202361820.png (277x253, 42K)

>everyone trying to rationalize Trump's actions
if you need to rationalize it, then it's probably just a case of occam's razor and exactly what it appears to be

that's what I thought.

>we have plenty of white communities, not poor or rich, but a decent mix who are white and reproducing. why the fuck are we even involved in any of this bullshit?
Because the department of housing and urban development has been resettling foreign niggers and mudslimes into majority white neighborhoods and states you fucking kike.

Normally I think calling out r*ddit-spacing is retarded, but holy FUCK please go back to r*ddit and never return.

that's fuckin great. i don't live in any of those. i grew up in a white community, that will always remain a white community. and there's no easy way to resettle people here.

i don't want anyone resettling violent foreigners to cities either.

but what did you want? if trump wasn't the option i was supposed to vote for, then wtf was i supposed to vote for oh wise urban comrade?

>saudi arabia is in israel's pocket
>saudi arabia
>richer than jews
>barely functioning relations to stop iran
>the biggest supporter of islamic terrorism

Attached: 1434149702581.jpg (640x480, 50K)

>Israel and Saudi created ISIS
>Israel and Saudi did 9/11
>and Las Vegas
>and etc.

Attached: israel saudi.jpg (654x621, 103K)

>those digits
so close, man

lel yeah

Attached: trump kusher saudi.jpg (848x253, 44K)

>4D chess
The absolute state.

Attached: 44C3E0B1-829E-4000-9AF7-1210BFE97FFD.jpg (500x298, 66K)

human debris

desu I don't care about his 4D chess. I care about mine. I voted Trump in not to do anything in particular but to fuck the GOP right in the ass. Him just being in the WH is enough. Anything else he does is gravy. If nothing changes then I look for a bigger Fuck You to vote in.

Imagine being this cucked

seriously, what do you people want? we voted for trump over hillary. that was our only option. those of us that have options for congress, i can't speak for.

but wtf do you seriously want us to do about this? you want us to vote for hillary 2.0? seriously, offer some solutions here instead of calling everyone a fucking cuck.

if you haven't even had white children yet, you can't even bother calling anyone a cuck. you're a literal fucking waste of genes that never bothered to procreate yet. i hope you do if you have some balls about you, but goddamn.

new pasta

bump

>trumps not a zionist shill

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

Attached: 1464658681329.jpg (396x382, 80K)

>please
you're being way too nice

Let's all go back to the base PARDNER

We've done enough of these ZOMG TRUMP IS KEKING threads, I'm burnt out.

I just drink heavily, shit post, and wait for it to blow over.

Have a pint and the winchester and wait for it to blow over.

Been working damn well so far, we're not at war with syria, or north korea, and a ton of other bullshit.

>still thinks muslims aren't jews 2.0

>I have officially changed my support from being FOR Trump TO being against his fascist regime.

Attached: white when convenient.png (649x424, 452K)

Trumptards sure are used to saying every dumbass thing he does is just “pulling a fast one in a good way”

>omnibus bill

>omni - bus

Can you provide examples of this under Obama?

...and then nothing of this happens and everything turns to shit.

Kill yourself.

>4D Chess

Attached: 4d-chess.png (395x650, 355K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009

They will never stop making fun of things they don't understand.

NEW: When Trump threatened to veto the spending bill this morning, aides warned him that he might catch blame for shutting down the government on a weekend he planned to spend at Mar-a-Lago.

“F— that,” the president replied.

twitter.com/rebeccaballhaus/status/977327864231030784

I can't wait for him to be impeached and to see his entire family thrown in jail and financially ruined. Jared and Ivanka, especially.

It all gets a bit boring and predictable doesn't it?

He won't.

I can't say there is a good future for shithead neo-liberals who decided to make America shit by importing low IQ shitskin. Like what the fuck, you think a black person can create a first world country you tiny headed demoshit?

It's not a budget, dumbass.

Trump will bend to the will of his supporters. If he doesn't, shit will definitely not be the same again. NOBODY is going back to how it was.

>Wall Street Journal
into the trash it goes

>The left tends to make the economy better anyways, can we (conservatives) all just admit that now?

You're no conservative, Shitblue shill.

03AJIzXZ6sIXGH2iu6DswGt5jck2u1gIcGxHW1j-QBg9nO_DIDklbhQMd92EWpfjQjOmaqSUySV01ZA609HV08WSPlHB1KWWRiDXZqSx6bxtdgCdy1t0tYtOBp-GxVTeJE67Bvc8O8TmTm8AIJ8XWmovkpsQF24MPVe8Ae1ucWPNeKAAD9akxjUxl85LjMSgF5qzuFt1P9KpF_iVsD50QeTSST7S-2CwE92Tpc4wK4q5PYHQPNtFza2-9Mg9jISJ6B8C24pI28NHb_F7Pe6IRVSiozZpTtFBc02llUAvY_Iui6jRrWAyGrZf8

Yes because that it exactly what wise & successful businessman do you ignorant retard.

Attached: 51A74A6B-9604-4539-A0B0-066FA22D0F56.jpg (640x619, 106K)

what the fuck is this?