Ywn experience a tragedy and get to milk it for Time Magazine photo ops and Soros bucks

>ywn experience a tragedy and get to milk it for Time Magazine photo ops and Soros bucks
Why even go on living?

Attached: 719023.jpg (713x960, 88K)

>hurr

Attached: well-regulated-militia.png (622x773, 59K)

>Millennials

America is doomed, and gun violence or 2A rights have nothing to do with it.

Attached: fluoridestare.jpg (600x600, 100K)

What exactly is a "fluoride stare" and how does it differ from somebody regularly looking at you?

The Green Power Ranger needs to lift a little.

post nudes pls

>what is a bugman
>what is the vacant look one acquires by staring at their phone several hours a day
>what is the public school day care system

liberals will set these kids up for life until they tweet something seemingly racist

Looking at your eyes vs. Looking into your eyes. Yes, there is a noticeable difference between the two.

ENOUGH

Attached: 1511342592644s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

why is she barefoot while the rest are wearing shoes?

>what is a bugman
?

>what is the vacant look one acquires by staring at their phone several hours a day
I don't know. Can you describe it?

>what is the public school day care system
Now you're talking.

Stephon Clark: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

>His grandparents and siblings was fatally shot by Sacramento police According to the Bee.
>Stephon Alonzo Clark, whose legal name is Backyard Thompson was pointing a firearm at a Sacramento helicopter circling overhead.
>Many friends also referred to him as Backyard Thompson
>Backyard Thompson was turning his life around
>No firearm was found at the scene according to the police department.

Attached: GI JOE.png (928x524, 366K)

freemason fun

Attached: florida shooting dead person.jpg (2261x1914, 200K)

the vacant look from people who are dead inside and dont care about anything because they gave up on life aka normies aka most of the population

Attached: image.png (1050x741, 159K)

That image is from some auti who has misplaced superiority feelings.

"Hurr eberyome is just a sheep except me and my waifu, fucking plebs with their fluoride stare. I stand above this blah blah... "

Usually comes with the 0 friends and virgin till 45 package

Its when you bring up current affairs and they look like they are either not there or their brain is melting.

Why no diversity? Too many whites.

Ssri eyes

BOOMER GO HOME

Attached: yt7r1ijWWsICv8c6-yzOIRhOnHKf7cCaFLYB9vJKcdo.jpg (850x400, 69K)

tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime why u punish me

Attached: 3333.png (720x715, 417K)

“I have no argument.” Here’s a quote

>ywn fingerblast labialips through trashed out dike denim
why live?

an argument against what, jackass? an ad hom? neck yourself.

Attached: 1510354712791.jpg (679x516, 59K)

The MSM are really going all in with these brainwashed kids, aren't they? I could almost feel pity for them, seeing how obviously they are used to push the liberal agenda, but only almost. Stay strong ameribros and defend your rights. The ongoing blatant appeal to emotion instead of reason by these brats and their enablers is frankly disgusting.

little Hoggy looks so cute

What was the tragedy again? The only thing that happened were some drills and a psyop.

Does the white girl have no shoes because the bald spic stole them?

She probably wore nice shoes for the photoshoot and was told to take them off because they looked too nice and that doesn't go along with the "pissed off """average""" high schooler" concept that they're trying to portray here.

I can't wait for the gun control advertisement that uses "Smells Like Teen Spirit" as the background music.