Dragon Ball Super

How will roasties ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6U0u38lH4IE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ask your mum

What will be his reaction when Universe 2 gets erased?

And why is he the only expressionless losing angel? Even Cognac did more.

Which universes could actually take on these 4?

By getting laid more than any of you ;)

>muh smug pup
>muh nigrisshi
>muh ganos
>muh yardrat
>muh maji kayo
>now muh insects
You never learn faggots. Only Jiren and U7 are relevants.

Marriage is overrated, really.

Krillin is truly the winner in Dragon Ball

Would Goku like Tacos?

Does Goku like Krillins Taco shirt?

>9 replies
>10 posters

They never will. Victory is sweet fellow 18 patricians.

>18 is now as strong as SSB
justify this.

ayy lmao would take on them all at once.

He really is.
Wrong. Just need the right woman.

based

the yardrat actually put up a decent fight for a side character, he took out what, 2-3 fighters and lost to one of the top 5 warriors? That's an impressive showing for this absolute shitshow of a jobfest

Would he like beer?

>implying Ribrianne is SSB tier
Jesus Christ just enjoy the fucking ride power level fags.

The power of love
>You are angry because you are a lonely fuck
>You complain and show your insecurities in DBS Sup Forums threads
>You don't know how powerful a woman's love can be
>You suck

Cabba would solo them

Es Hillary Clinton!

So what is it about blue eyed girls that get attracted to Krilin so much?
Although in Ribrianne's case it seems to be the shiny bald head. She also got a blush when she saw Jiren. I thought it was because she gets attracted to the alpha, but it seems it's also because of his shiny bald head.

At any rate, Krilin is the man.
This was one of the best Super episodes.

They all had fights. What is your problem? That they didn't fucking win? Jesus Christ.

im glad they fixed the hand.

thoughts on this fusion ?

>Krilin
>The man
You are a piece of stupid shit, stop self inserting as krilin when you are closer to a yamcha you fag.

Also he is called kuririn.

If you don' call him that you are an uncultered piece of trash.

Is it that hard to understand?

Touche. ;)

Why is Shin so bullyable?

U7 is too overpowered

>also he is called kuririn
whoa calm your tits there, Ken-sama

Apologize.

this was really cute

hot

youtube.com/watch?v=6U0u38lH4IE When?

Smol and vulnerable

are you implying that Krillin isn't an alpha?

I think the main complaint is that every fighter is a pushover besides universes 6 and 7 and Jiren. this was supposed to be a brutal no holds barred battle for the sake of the universe but U7 has been coasting through it, there's absolutely no tension because they haven't lost anyone except the human jobbers; fights aren't exciting when you know none of the heroes have the potential to lose and the enemies aren't threatening because none of them have shown the capability of actually knocking someone out

either piccolo or 18 is getting knocked out in two episodes, after that I don't expect U7 to lose anyone else until Jiren gets serious and solos everyone

It really was user. Ribrianne got taken out by 18 and it was because of her true love for Krillin btfo'ing Ribriane's fake idol love. King Ryu get blown the fuck out!

Kale has one of the worst faces I've ever seen.

he's a smug little fuccboi

Shut up you’ll summon the Kalefags

Champa would know very well about the Saiyans if one was as strong as Buu.

>this level of bait

So could Gohan (Videl, Erasa, Cocoa) or Krillin (18, Zangya, Ribrianne) build the bigger harem given enough time?

That shit-eating grin tho.

I'm sorry but it's just so awful.

>that's the fucking point

do not open

oy vey what sort of hate crime is this?
white people shouldn't have children, unless they're adopting refugees, don't you know!

I usually shit on the droids because of the manlet kun but this episode was good, really good actually.

Thanks doc.

Krillin. At least he is bald by choice and not balding because of shitty genetics like Cuckhan.

The fights were exciting because WE DIDNT KNOW U7 WOULD WIN THOSE FIGHTS. Fuck, a day ago you faggots thought Ribrianne was knocking out 18. I'm enjoying the fights and don't care if U7 wins because if the fights are interesting and fun to watch, and the characters are treated appropriately, I don't give a shit about power level inconsistencies.

Any of them with ease, minus universe 9 and 10 which would lose against Buu.

However It's a flawed question, the universes we see now aren't the same 20 years ago when Vegeta or Freeza was the main boss, U6 would be without Caulifla, Kale and Cabba for example.

She married an Asian. That's fine. Kikes love it when white women race mix and create happas.

Can anyone stop him?

>calls someone uncultured
>doesn't know how to use touche

I can see them being better in the manga if Toyotaro continues with his Hero Academia influence.

Caulifla= Bakugou
Kale: Momo
That would leave Cabba as Deku.

18-san deserves something special

Finally he understands.

>her true love for Krillin btfo'ing Ribriane's fake idol love
This so fucking much.
When were you when Super got 2d4u.
Also what the fuck those EoE and Bayonetta references, this episode was nuts, nuts in a good way. Wasn't expecting this. Surpassed my expectations. 17 and 18 are my favorite characters right the fuck now.

Gohan is beautiful.

>WE DIDNT KNOW U7 WOULD WIN THOSE FIGHTS

Yeah, maybe if you’re a retard.

not even a powerlevelfag, but the amount of KOs by universes that aren't 6 and 7 can be counted on one hand. U7 alone has knocked out half of the fighters in the entire tournament and that number is only going to rise

Their scenes were fun. But good episode? Nah.

>ouchie my ankle
>able to run perfectly fine not even a minute later

Defend this.

You would think that Beerus would have been kinda pissed about that, since hitting Shin is tant amount to hitting him as if one dies so does the other.

Gag filler scene, not canon.

Shit writing

Newest episode was great but friendly reminder what the true best episode was.

>EoE
I'm glad I;m not the only one who got this vibe with giant Ribrianne

I agree.

How 17 and 18 switched up and hot Ribrianne and Rozie to hit each other with their attacks TWICE and then 17 using his shield to tank a beam so 18 could get the killing blow was fucking top tier action.

Idk what people fucking want. I hate all of these contrarian fuckers.

Remember how they said U7 was weak and had low mortal level?

So... That was total horseshit.

Wut didnt u see she had problems?

>Haha, you have a full head of hair!

Again, you fuckers thought 18 was getting btfo so I don't wanna hear that line of bullshit.

Where is the pic of her bare footsie dootsie

Same.

Now the biggest threat for U7 is not Jiren but rather Frieza.

It's a shame they wasted Kefla on Goku just to repeat what he did with Jiren already where everyone knew he can't lose than actually show her as real threat first and let her eliminate someone from remaining serious U7 warriors or Topo or Dyspo.

But a female character can't eliminate important male ones in shonen, Bleach did the same.

Have you ever done any exercise in your life? It's not even remotely difficult to run on a slightly hurt ankle, especially when it gets strapped up.
Adding to this, 18 rolls over her ankle shortly after to show that it hadn't recovered.

God that shitty episode is overrated as fuck

Between U7 having more than half of the eliminations in the tournament and Goku having a hack that makes him untouchable whenever he’s about to lose how the fuck can anybody find this abomination of a tournament enjoyable?

Why isn't that faggot angel doing anything?

The autist eyes are fucking awful in both the anime and in Toyo's drawings. That one shot with her and Caulifla falling in the stands features her with off model eyes and is just about the one place where she doesn't look like complete crap.

Artificial tension.

t. Z baby

We are not androids, retard.

That was U7's AVERAGE level. Just because they have some monsters doesn't mean most of the universe sucks thanks to a certain someone going around destroying planets based not on their levels but on their food and his whims.

You know, thinking about it, isn't penetrative sex technically vore?

Some of the episodes are still fun.

>It's not even remotely difficult to run on a slightly hurt ankle

Are you retarded?

we want gohan blanco, UI gogeta and el hermano

Maybe the Angel thinks that this is cheating no matter what Zeno rules and he wants no part in it.

Saiyan Saga Vegeta is probably beatable for most of the warriors in the ToP. Namek saga Freeza however could probably beat a substantial portion, perhaps over half.

Lately Beerus has been acting incredibly friendly towards the bunch, it's almost as if he didn't care anymore.

He's just tired of all this bullshit and doesn't even care anymore.

17 and 18 are more like genetically enhanced humans, they're not really androids.

They had 0 robot parts except for a self destruct bomb they had before Krillin wished them away.